Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Great customer service!

Always keen to answer the phone and listen to your query, or respond to your email within 1 - 2 business days... and importantly, come up with a satisfactory solution for their customers.
Thanks Pushys team. Chris

VLWA
VLWAPerth, WA

Good service

Purchased a few items from Pushy's online in the past and earlier this year as well.

Price is competitive and shipment timing is alright to WA despite the current situation.

Am satisfied with the range, prices and shipping times so far.

Dan Offer
Dan OfferAU

I had a problem with my delivery with my bike wheel.

They accepted the problem and handled it, replacing the original wheel.

Thank you.

customer support good auspost not good

The only thing that makes the company not 5 stars is AUSPOST.
I recommend paying extra for express postage or couriers.

Monica gave me several calls regarding where my items were it’s just a shame they arrived late.

Thanks Monica I sincerely appreciate your efforts.

Belrose Dave
Belrose Dave

Right part and good price

Straight forward ordering process, I knew the details of the Cassette I was looking for and the price was also good. Item arrived in timely manner, correct item and price good.

Alva C.
Alva C.Northern Region, NSW

After quite a bit of hassle, all good in the end

Item was incorrectly described on the website. Arranged for an exchange, but got a refund instead. Got annoyed and got a good deal on the desired exchange item as compensation.

Initial issue but good outcome.

I ordered a bike from Pushy's which was on discount & showing multiple in stock, but a week later was told it was unavailable but they were able to work through a better solution in the end.

Angelo

One of the only online stores I trust when it comes to cycling

I have ordered numerous items from pushys.

This month was my first experience with a true warranty claim, it was smooth regardless of the delay (due to covid no doubt) still smooth! I highly recommend them!

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Angelo, thanks for the review and your patience during COVID. Kind Regards, Pushys

Angelo

keep up the amazing service!

MIchael
MIchael

Cycliq Light Clamp

On fitting the cycliq light the handlebar clamp broke. Pretty handy on tools so didn't think was entirely my fault. Contacted Pushys who contacted Cycliq to organise a replacement under warranty. Lost a star because they didn't get back to me soon enough with an update. In that time I purchased a replacement. Ahead of arriving in the mail, good job guys.

Sev
SevBrisbane

Pricing often OK for Australian stock, customer support fair depending whom you are talking to.

Sam
SamCanberra

Online prices are not store prices but....

My original review had one star due to my gripe with online prices being much cheaper than store prices. This still gives me the dirts, however, I have purchased a few things through pushys online recently and the before, during, and in particular the after sales service I received from Conor at the Brisbane warehouse, has been outstanding. Following this sort of service I thought it only right to change my review to align better with my dealings with pushys online.

Service was great

Initially has an issue with my order being processed from their end. The rectified the issue by delivering it immediately to me the same day.

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys