Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

price dropped instantly after purchase and my review on their website was deleted

I purchased a cruzee bike for 160.99 4 days ago and just after the purchase, the price dropped instantly to 142.99. I am not saying the price should never drop. But instant price drop makes me like a fool. I asked the customer service if they are able to do a price rebate for me and instantly I got "No". That is fine. After that, I wrote a review on their website about this. You know what? My review disappeared! I even received their review verified email, which means I successfully submitted it.

Bigb
BigbSydney, NSW

Schwalbe Land Cruiser 50-559 26×2.00 Mountain Bike Tyres.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience with the tyres. All of our reviews on the product are from verified buyers, I am sorry that they were not consistent with your experience. Kind Regards, Pushys

Kevin
KevinCanberra 2600, ACT

so hit and miss

From the review scores you can tell it is hit or miss . either 5 star or one. This is my experience but unfortunately it is a miss for last several visits. Their service department is a bit of a shambles.
One time i left bike there (it had been booked i for day of drop off) went away of 3 weeks holiday. Came back and bike still not serviced.
Now i have been waiting on a part for over 7 weeks (they said 4 at worst case). They said they would ring distributor and get back to me. Im still waiting to check if the part has actually been ordered.
Now im thinking of selling the branded bike and going to trek or specialised (other local bike stores).
This is a real shame as they use to be such a great grass roots store.

Peppy
PeppyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inflated prices

I paid AU$109 for Castelli Pro V gloves that I later discovered on Castelli's own website for AU$65. What a rip off!!!

I just enquired about the Elite Nero smart rollers advertised at $1299. Then contacted a local retailer and discovered the RRP in Australia is $1099.95.

Buyer beware!

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Peppy, Thanks for reaching out and sorry you had this experience. If you reach out to our customer service team we do price match items. Kind Regards, Pushys.

Yousaidthat
YousaidthatSydney, NSW

Beware of exchange policy

I ordered a pair of the same type and size of tyres.
What arrived was one 28c and one 26c.

Pushys wanted me to pay return shipping costs when all I wanted to do was exchange.

Given that this was a picking error on their behalf, good customer service would:
1) ship replacement product
and
2) include prepaid return postage

So beware - there is no exchange even on incorrectly shipped products!

Great customer service!

Always keen to answer the phone and listen to your query, or respond to your email within 1 - 2 business days... and importantly, come up with a satisfactory solution for their customers.
Thanks Pushys team. Chris

Elaine de Vos
Elaine de VosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Totally disappointed in the customer service received

I purchased a Garmin watch through Catch and Pushys was the provider. I experienced a malfunctioned. I contacted Catch who put me in contact with Pushys. I have been communicating with Pushys since the 24th of July with no progress on this case has been made at at today 4 August. I contacted Garmin myself today and the situation was resolved immediately!

Absolutely poor customer service Pushys!

Frank
Frank

Helium Biknd Bike bag marketing misrepresentation

Pushys contradict Biknd themselves who say road bikes only. Helium Biknd bag is not suitable for certain MTBs (apart from wheel base) Duallie 29ers of any wheel base unlikely to work without dismantling bike or wheels into many pieces

thedge
thedgeHunter Region, NSW

Don't Buy Footwear Online

Find out how Pushys compares to other Bike Shops

Fail to abide by Australian Consumer Law. Will not honour warranty. Do not buy from here.

More than 2 months later and still won't provide remedy for a defective item.
Aggressive attitude and failing to abide by Australian Consumer Law when quoted.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about your negative experience. As discussed this warranty is being processed and you should receive a refund shortly. Kind Regards, Pushys

EdwardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product out of stock & poorly handled

I have bought several items from Pushy's.
One was a discounted and discontinued jersey which was 'in-stock' online. When they told me actually it was out of stock, instead of sending me any similar current jersey as a replacement as requested they offered either a refund or to pay more to buy the current model. I wasn't impressed. I run an e-comm business and if we make a mistake we will absorb a loss if necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations. In this case I expected to get a similar product at the same price. It ended in a refund so I am unimpressed.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Edward, Sorry you were not pleased with the result. As discussed Pushys was happy to replace this item with a similar value jersey or a refund.

stainrash
stainrashSydney, NSW

Do not buy from here

Would not buy anything from this website, very dodgy.. my last order arrived misisng the most valuable item with no notification or email from pushys. There excuse on the phone was 'oh it wasnt packed, its in another section of our factory you should get it soon..." oh ok because that seems normal?? No wonder you dont have google/facebook reviews active.

VLWA
VLWAPerth, WA

Good service

Purchased a few items from Pushy's online in the past and earlier this year as well.

Price is competitive and shipment timing is alright to WA despite the current situation.

Am satisfied with the range, prices and shipping times so far.

Disappointed customer

Very poor - slow postage & did not honour promotion

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys