Pushys

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Aston
AstonSydney, NSW

Long time pushys shopper, always had a good experience

I've been using Pushys for years, they even told me once I was classed as a "high value or frequent purchaser", and I've always found them professional. Returns have always been painless, postage is quick, and they've always been transparent and honest with everything. I've had bad experiences with other online shops, but I have always trusted Pushys throughout the years. I would even pay more to buy from them, though they always have good prices and have amazing sales.

mike
mikeSydney, NSW

great aussie store

i have done a fair amount of shopping with pushys online store and i would rate them as one of the most trusted stores,they have a nice range of products and have awesome special deals sometimes,i will give credit where its due pushys has never let me down,customer service is great as well

Leo
LeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top notch customer service.

Can always tell how good a company is when things don't go according to plan. Have shopped with Pushys for years. Helpful when having to make last minute adjustments to orders, or correcting any errors they've made, as well as helping out with warranties etc. Shout out to Conor and Thomas for a recent warranty issue they went above and beyond to resolve.

Vedran
VedranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional shipping and returns service

Pushys service when it comes to shipping and returns is exceptional. I've been blown away by the speed of express shipping, and shipping updates communication. Returns were fast and painless too

Unhappychappy
UnhappychappyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent complaint handling!

I purchased 2 bike helmets for my kids in May 2021. When one of the helmet straps broke in December 2021 I got in touch to see if there were anything they could do to fix. Micheal from Customer Service provided me with a PO label for returning the helmet and sent me a replacement helmet. Very professional and prompt service. Highly recommend!

Steven W.
Steven W.

5 star customer service.

I ordered some wheels through Pushys and had dramas with their installation (local bike shop dramas, nothing to do with Pushys or the wheels in the end). I dealt with Tom from Pushys specifically, who was always helpful, patient and willing to get the problem solved. Also, the first guy I spoke to when originally ordering the wheels was super helpful too, but I've forgotten his name.
Anyway, I'd recommend them for sure. Thanks Tom.

Super Fast

Massive range and good brands of cycling gear, including shoes up to size 52, which is rare for an Australian retailer. Best of all, I live in Brisbane, so my order arrives on the *same day* that I place it! Order during the day, delivery around 7pm. I am so pleased to find a local online retailer operating at this level. So far, every experience has been perfect.

Tom B
Tom BSouth East Queensland, QLD

No dramas

A lot of the negative feedback here seems to be people who bought the wrong product and want to blame someone else or people who found a cheaper price elsewhere later and want to blame pushys because they didn't do proper research. Dumb and Dumber. I always research if the product suits my bikes and always compare prices. I often find prices cheaper elsewhere but it has to be a lot cheaper because pushys delivers fast and my orders are always accurate and that's more important than a couple of bucks. They probably get 50% of my purchases. They don't have everything but they have my trust, and that's important in this world.

My go-to store for bike products - great prices, fast shipping, great customer service

Justin
JustinMelbourne

Customer service makes a difference

I have had several packages from these guys in the last few years. Great selection, prices and fast delivery. Seem no need to order from overseas anymore.

Latest package went missing, so needed to email them. All my emails were replied to, they were very helpful and friendly to deal with (thanks Carina!).

Delivery and Price

Delivery service is great, Pushys provides emails with updates on the delivery of your purchase, from sent, transfer, out-for delivery to delivered.

Price on my product was less than other sites

Franc Rebernik
Franc RebernikSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service..

Just spoke to Connor in Pushys Customer Service and am more than happy with the service provided. It's very refreshing dealing and speaking with someone who is polite and eager to help. Five Star Rating for Connor - Note to Pushys Management, give this man a pay rise.

JezB
JezB

Purchase of spares

Seem very slow to process orders. Placed 2 orders for items stated as in stock one on Sunday night, the other on Monday morning. First arrived the following Friday the other is still sitting in QLD awaiting shipment. Not that helpful on the phone and omitted to tell me - despite me asking, that I would need another tool (that I was quite happy to buy) to remove my cassette.

Fantastic Service & Great Range of Products

The best service I’ve ever received

Received amazing service from kaiden after a mistake that I made resulted in damage to a new bike. Kaiden arranged a new part to be sent from Canada and kept me well informed through the process. Couldn’t have asked for a better result.

Felix N.
Felix N.asked
Pushys

why havent i recived any information on my oder

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.PushysSend a private message

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys