Pushys (page 3 of 7)

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

I purchased a product from pushys and which did not fit as desired. Pushys refused to do an exchange and forced me to purchase a new one and also cover the cost of return. This is ridiculous as the cost of postage back to their location is excessive and I end up paying more for the return than discount I got on the product. Pushys really needs to up their game and follow a trend with every other retailer to offer free return postage and exchanges. Absolutely terrible that in this day and age they are treating customers with this terrible service. Won't ever be buying from them again!

Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service Again

I purchased an item and left myself short time of receive the item. I emailed support and got a very prompt response along with very quick service.
Each purchased from Pushys has been nothing short of a good experience.
Happy to continue buying online.

O.O
O.OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No stock during sales

You have no stock during black Friday and Cyber Monday sales but on the Tuesday when the discounts are finished you have stock? Very dodgy!!!

Delsks
DelsksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dependable Aussie Online Store

I regularly use Pushys they deliver promptly never had a problem and their prices are comparable with any other online store in Australia or overseas.

The only thing I don't like is trying to view their online store on my Android mobile phone, it is very clunky and the filter function is hopeless.

Definitely recommend buying from Pushys

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Delsks, Thanks for the feedback. If you wouldn't mind contacting customer service on customer.service@pushys.com.au we would really like to hear more from you regarding your website experience.

Adam D.
Adam D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great online experience and World Topping Returns procedure

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Adam, Thanks so much for kind review. I will be sure to pass on this great feedback to Conor, Courtney and the team!

SAL
SALGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service done well.

I just wanted to write to you and say THANK YOU for your amazing customer service. I spoke with Paul over the phone about swapping over a children's bike order and he went above and beyond to help me with my order. I was very grateful and couldn't believe that the order was shipped to us in VIC within a week. Thanks so much. I will have a very happy little boy when he opens his Pushys bike as a present.

Return policy is rubbish

Return policy is rubbish, never dealling with Pushys again. Good luck to you that have a faulty product.

There are better company with better customer services out there. Do not use this one.

Excellent service

I have placed a few orders over the last few months and I have received exactly what I ordered and had very quick delivery to QLD. I will be ordering again in the future.

Markp
Markp

Awesome customer service

Will definitely be purchasing again from Pushys, the customer service from Monica was second to none and I don't even need to write anything else except that there's a thirty word minimum for reviews on here.

Mark P.
Mark P.Perth, WA

Great Warranty Service

Had an issue with a razor electric scooter and they were responsive and helpful in organising a replacement with the distributor. Would recommend for prices and service over may others!

amoodz
amoodzSydney, NSW

Delivered quickly

Bought some items from Pushys after comparing reviews with other online stores on this website. Pushys delivered quickly, everything as expected. Only thing missing was a confirmation of order straight after clicking payment.

Excellent service from Paul Sweeney!

I purchased a second hand bike and the derailer broke, Paul Sweeney in Customer Service went above and beyond to track down the part I needed and sourced it from a bike shop interstate. I have had the bike in the sheds for a few months as I couldn't get anyone willing to help from any store without the make/model/age of bike. Paul was looking for a needle in a haystack with the amount of options to choose from. I am so pleased I can now use the bike. I will defiantly continue to purchase online with Pushys due to the service I was provided. Well done

JimSydney, NSW

Poor shipping and communication

Charged $22.00 for shipping from Brisbane to Sydney and the item still hasn't arrived 2 days later. Sent emails to customer service and have not received any reply. I should have read the reviews on this company before I purchased from them.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Jim, Sorry to hear about the delay. Are you able to let me know your order number so I can chase up the support team? Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Jim

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your assistance. The order has now been received (Order #360070566). But my concerns with respect to the shipping have been disregarded and the matter is now with NSW Fair Trading. Kind regards Jim

Alva C.
Alva C.Northern Region, NSW

After quite a bit of hassle, all good in the end

Item was incorrectly described on the website. Arranged for an exchange, but got a refund instead. Got annoyed and got a good deal on the desired exchange item as compensation.

Poor customer service

Ordered some parts online, there was a problem with the website and my stuff was sent to the wrong address. Contacted them straight away but it was out of hours at 3:15pm. Order dispatched that afternoon and my parts were gone. No apology from pushys at all. They said it was delivered so too bad even though it was their fault it was sent to the wrong address.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Steven, Sorry to hear this. Can you please let me know your order number so the support team can look into this? Sorry we were unable to change your order in time. Kind Regards, Pushys

GEE
GEEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Thank you to Tim for the outstanding and prompt response in customer service, sorted out my order and shipping organised asap, pleasure dealing with you guys !!!! Definitely buy again from you guys :)))

Initial issue but good outcome.

I ordered a bike from Pushy's which was on discount & showing multiple in stock, but a week later was told it was unavailable but they were able to work through a better solution in the end.

Steven H
Steven HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Trust these guys 4 building a Dream

I have bought through pushys for several years now,,the Customer Service is second to none,,the parts listings are more comprehensive than all other Aussie Suppliers,,and if the Post messes up,,Trust in Pushys to really extend..I am really impressed,,and thats rare.....So glad we have Onshore choices these days,,So shop Local Shop Pushys...and Enjoy the Ride..

Alisteir
AlisteirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worst on line service ever

Ordered a bike computer from Pushys. Says they will contact you when sent. No email. Followed up to enquires where there was generic response...we are busy etc. Web site says to ring, so i did which told me to email. In the mean time a product arrived from wiggle from England. Still don't have the computer.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Alisteir, Thank you for the message and bringing your experience to our attention. I can see that the product has been delivered on Monday 22/06. Sorry that this package was delayed and I hope the goods arrived all ok. Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Sam H.
Sam H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pushys service is No. 1

Pushys Team are always responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. Their delivery is super quick and their product range excellent . Website is easy to use - indeed I’d rate them 10 out of 10.

Go to online bike shop

I’ve had no issues with Pushys and they are my go to online bike shop for parts. Shipping is fast and customer service has been on point. I’ve had no issues with returns and warranty replacement.

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Fast service

Delivery was fast even with Express Post from QLD to Sydney and the sales team answered customer emails promptly. Super impressed and I was able to ride with my Tacx Skyliner and Azur cadence monitor in no time!

Rob

Worst Bike Shop in the World ?

I purchased a Balance Bike un assembled however the shop assistant checked to make sure all the bits were inside
Took the bike home for assembly one hour trip
They're was NO saddle
Took the bike back and the other 3 bikes in store also had NO saddles
I was given my money back with an assurance I could get one from their web site at a reduced price for my troubles
I went to the local Trek Store where the identical bike was CHEAPER and Assembled
I cannot imagine why I would ever return to Pushys

Tony B.
Tony B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt delivery, great price, excellent range & simple replacement of a faulty item.

I bought 4 Azur 750/25 Lumens USB Light Sets from Pushys & they were easily the best bang for buck for a bright front & rear light set for my family's 4 bikes. I'd shopped around & none of the other stores I've used before could come close to $50 a pop for a set as bright as these. They arrived quickly & when one of the brake lights failed to charge on USB there was no question, they quickly sent a replacement. Who could ask for more?

Shane M.
Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good range, well priced and quick delivery!

I've purchased off PUSHYS many times. They have a good range, it's well priced and I'm in Brisbane so delivery is always quick. It's great to be able to buy stuff online from a reliable local business!!