Pushys (page 2 of 6)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

EdwardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product out of stock & poorly handled

I have bought several items from Pushy's.
One was a discounted and discontinued jersey which was 'in-stock' online. When they told me actually it was out of stock, instead of sending me any similar current jersey as a replacement as requested they offered either a refund or to pay more to buy the current model. I wasn't impressed. I run an e-comm business and if we make a mistake we will absorb a loss if necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations. In this case I expected to get a similar product at the same price. It ended in a refund so I am unimpressed.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Edward, Sorry you were not pleased with the result. As discussed Pushys was happy to replace this item with a similar value jersey or a refund.

Great customer service

Very helpful customer service team dealt with damaged product quickly and with no fuss. Would shop here again no doubt.

stainrash
stainrashSydney, NSW

Do not buy from here

Would not buy anything from this website, very dodgy.. my last order arrived misisng the most valuable item with no notification or email from pushys. There excuse on the phone was 'oh it wasnt packed, its in another section of our factory you should get it soon..." oh ok because that seems normal?? No wonder you dont have google/facebook reviews active.

Disappointed customer
Disappointed customerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible Service

osulls1
osulls1Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service - Amazing!

J Jeffery
J JefferyPerth, WA

Very poor - slow postage & did not honour promotion

Dropper seat parts

Hi cycling world, I’ve just recently received my wolf tooth remote lever and jag wire pro dropper cable kit, both excellent bit of kit, very happy, cable kit has all you need, and the lever is a piece of art, cheers, stay safe

NelliesNel
NelliesNelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

There was an issue with my order, pushys fixed it immediately. No issues. Would highly recommend pushys and a poster boy in terms of customer service and their professionalism.

Bike purchase

Awesome service guys. Really. Tim managed my order and was really helpful, and responsive.

Have bought all my cycling gear here so far and I don't see that changing.

Asanka H
Asanka HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply amazing !

Ordered a bicycle part arrived next day. Best service in these times. All Melbourne bike stores couldn’t find it but they did !

Alex K.
Alex K.South East Queensland, QLD

Pushys Customer Service

Great service provided by Courtney and Tom upgrading a warranty Wahoo Element Bolt replacement to Wahoo Element Roam. I was kept informed of progress

Garry
GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy on-line shopping! Very quick delivery with the cheaper option.

Ordered two small items Saturday, received them Tuesday. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order as each stage was reached.

Jacob Jon
Jacob Jon

Communication & Servive

Prices are very competitive, postage is still very quick in these trying times.
Customer service is Excellent you can talk to a team member and know the product information.
I’ve never had a problem with any purchases 10/10

Great Understanding and Service

The customer service from Monica was top notch, when I made an error on my order, she was more than understanding and aided in getting a refund and a return quickly and easily.

MCMMary
MCMMary

Thanks Tim and Conor

We bought a full face 100% status helmet for our son. Quick delivery and greatcommunication. The helmet is under a kilogram and a great fit!

Brian L
Brian LSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I purchased some Shimano road shoes online and these arrived within days. Unfortunately, they were one size too small so returned them. They were returned, arriving Brisbane on Saturday. The credit was processed Monday. I had also ordered a replacement pair on Boxing Day. They were dispatched the following day and arrived in Sydney on Wednesday.
Having run a large logistical operation in the past, I have an understanding of how difficult it can be. I'll be using Pushys online in future. Well done!

Cariant B.
Cariant B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Don't buy from Pushy's Fyshwick if you want to get any aftersales services

Five bikes from them in 24 months, four of them high spec e-bikes and they still can't look after you. 274km on my Rocky Mountain e-bike and it's out of action with a major warranty issue right before a week away riding with my family. You'd think they would be able to do something, a standard loan mountain bike would have been fine, but not a chance. I feel completely ripped off. Be very careful if you buy anything from them. It's all about the profit and nothing about the customer. So appalled and disgusted.

CLB
CLBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy Delivery

Bought an electric scooter 2 weeks before xmas. It arrived within 2.5 working days - what a relief that it arrived in time!

brama b.
brama b.Mawson 2607, ACT

Poor product quality. Not happy with customer service.

Bought a Wahoo Tickrfit for my wife from the Fyshwick store about 9 months ago. It stopped working after 7 months. Sent it back to the Fyshwick store about a month ago. Still waiting for an outcome. Extremely poor service . Surely if I were to go in to buy a new one they would have got one in within a couple of weeks max. Not impressed with Wahoo product quality and don't think much of Pushys Fyshwick customer service.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

I purchased a product from pushys and which did not fit as desired. Pushys refused to do an exchange and forced me to purchase a new one and also cover the cost of return. This is ridiculous as the cost of postage back to their location is excessive and I end up paying more for the return than discount I got on the product. Pushys really needs to up their game and follow a trend with every other retailer to offer free return postage and exchanges. Absolutely terrible that in this day and age they are treating customers with this terrible service. Won't ever be buying from them again!

Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service Again

I purchased an item and left myself short time of receive the item. I emailed support and got a very prompt response along with very quick service.
Each purchased from Pushys has been nothing short of a good experience.
Happy to continue buying online.

O.O
O.OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No stock during sales

You have no stock during black Friday and Cyber Monday sales but on the Tuesday when the discounts are finished you have stock? Very dodgy!!!

Delsks
DelsksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dependable Aussie Online Store

I regularly use Pushys they deliver promptly never had a problem and their prices are comparable with any other online store in Australia or overseas.

The only thing I don't like is trying to view their online store on my Android mobile phone, it is very clunky and the filter function is hopeless.

Definitely recommend buying from Pushys

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Delsks, Thanks for the feedback. If you wouldn't mind contacting customer service on customer.service@pushys.com.au we would really like to hear more from you regarding your website experience.

Adam D.
Adam D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great online experience and World Topping Returns procedure

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Adam, Thanks so much for kind review. I will be sure to pass on this great feedback to Conor, Courtney and the team!

SAL
SALGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service done well.

I just wanted to write to you and say THANK YOU for your amazing customer service. I spoke with Paul over the phone about swapping over a children's bike order and he went above and beyond to help me with my order. I was very grateful and couldn't believe that the order was shipped to us in VIC within a week. Thanks so much. I will have a very happy little boy when he opens his Pushys bike as a present.