Pushys (page 3 of 6)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Return policy is rubbish

Return policy is rubbish, never dealling with Pushys again. Good luck to you that have a faulty product.

There are better company with better customer services out there. Do not use this one.

Excellent service

I have placed a few orders over the last few months and I have received exactly what I ordered and had very quick delivery to QLD. I will be ordering again in the future.

Markp
Markp

Awesome customer service

Will definitely be purchasing again from Pushys, the customer service from Monica was second to none and I don't even need to write anything else except that there's a thirty word minimum for reviews on here.

Mark P.
Mark P.Perth, WA

Great Warranty Service

Had an issue with a razor electric scooter and they were responsive and helpful in organising a replacement with the distributor. Would recommend for prices and service over may others!

amoodz
amoodzSydney, NSW

Delivered quickly

Bought some items from Pushys after comparing reviews with other online stores on this website. Pushys delivered quickly, everything as expected. Only thing missing was a confirmation of order straight after clicking payment.

Excellent service from Paul Sweeney!

I purchased a second hand bike and the derailer broke, Paul Sweeney in Customer Service went above and beyond to track down the part I needed and sourced it from a bike shop interstate. I have had the bike in the sheds for a few months as I couldn't get anyone willing to help from any store without the make/model/age of bike. Paul was looking for a needle in a haystack with the amount of options to choose from. I am so pleased I can now use the bike. I will defiantly continue to purchase online with Pushys due to the service I was provided. Well done

JimSydney, NSW

Poor shipping and communication

Charged $22.00 for shipping from Brisbane to Sydney and the item still hasn't arrived 2 days later. Sent emails to customer service and have not received any reply. I should have read the reviews on this company before I purchased from them.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Jim, Sorry to hear about the delay. Are you able to let me know your order number so I can chase up the support team? Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Jim

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your assistance. The order has now been received (Order #360070566). But my concerns with respect to the shipping have been disregarded and the matter is now with NSW Fair Trading. Kind regards Jim

Poor customer service

Ordered some parts online, there was a problem with the website and my stuff was sent to the wrong address. Contacted them straight away but it was out of hours at 3:15pm. Order dispatched that afternoon and my parts were gone. No apology from pushys at all. They said it was delivered so too bad even though it was their fault it was sent to the wrong address.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Steven, Sorry to hear this. Can you please let me know your order number so the support team can look into this? Sorry we were unable to change your order in time. Kind Regards, Pushys

GEE
GEEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Thank you to Tim for the outstanding and prompt response in customer service, sorted out my order and shipping organised asap, pleasure dealing with you guys !!!! Definitely buy again from you guys :)))

Steven H
Steven HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Trust these guys 4 building a Dream

I have bought through pushys for several years now,,the Customer Service is second to none,,the parts listings are more comprehensive than all other Aussie Suppliers,,and if the Post messes up,,Trust in Pushys to really extend..I am really impressed,,and thats rare.....So glad we have Onshore choices these days,,So shop Local Shop Pushys...and Enjoy the Ride..

Alisteir
AlisteirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worst on line service ever

Ordered a bike computer from Pushys. Says they will contact you when sent. No email. Followed up to enquires where there was generic response...we are busy etc. Web site says to ring, so i did which told me to email. In the mean time a product arrived from wiggle from England. Still don't have the computer.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Alisteir, Thank you for the message and bringing your experience to our attention. I can see that the product has been delivered on Monday 22/06. Sorry that this package was delayed and I hope the goods arrived all ok. Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Sam H.
Sam H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pushys service is No. 1

Pushys Team are always responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. Their delivery is super quick and their product range excellent . Website is easy to use - indeed I’d rate them 10 out of 10.

Go to online bike shop

I’ve had no issues with Pushys and they are my go to online bike shop for parts. Shipping is fast and customer service has been on point. I’ve had no issues with returns and warranty replacement.

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Fast service

Delivery was fast even with Express Post from QLD to Sydney and the sales team answered customer emails promptly. Super impressed and I was able to ride with my Tacx Skyliner and Azur cadence monitor in no time!

Rob
Rob

Worst Bike Shop in the World ?

I purchased a Balance Bike un assembled however the shop assistant checked to make sure all the bits were inside
Took the bike home for assembly one hour trip
They're was NO saddle
Took the bike back and the other 3 bikes in store also had NO saddles
I was given my money back with an assurance I could get one from their web site at a reduced price for my troubles
I went to the local Trek Store where the identical bike was CHEAPER and Assembled
I cannot imagine why I would ever return to Pushys

Tony B.
Tony B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt delivery, great price, excellent range & simple replacement of a faulty item.

I bought 4 Azur 750/25 Lumens USB Light Sets from Pushys & they were easily the best bang for buck for a bright front & rear light set for my family's 4 bikes. I'd shopped around & none of the other stores I've used before could come close to $50 a pop for a set as bright as these. They arrived quickly & when one of the brake lights failed to charge on USB there was no question, they quickly sent a replacement. Who could ask for more?

Shane M.
Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good range, well priced and quick delivery!

I've purchased off PUSHYS many times. They have a good range, it's well priced and I'm in Brisbane so delivery is always quick. It's great to be able to buy stuff online from a reliable local business!!

Ryan S.
Ryan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service with Fast Delivery

I submitted my order late on a Friday afternoon and was delivered on the Monday - Super fast turn around. One of the items was only a Small size, the description of the product was a bit off. However the crew there were responsive in working it out and offering exchange / refund. So by Tuesday morning the issue is sorted!

Will definitely use them again.

Good customer service and prompt delivery/pickup for available items

I've had many purchases from Pushys over the last couple of years that have been hassle free. Pickup from their Salisbury warehouse is normally available within a short time after purchase for in-stock items. Pushys recently went the extra mile with a warranty claim that was initially rejected by the manufacturer. At my request this was resolved within a relatively short time and a new item received. Their prices are reasonable. My only suggestion would be to carry a wider range of brands and products, so it's 4.5 star review rounded to 5.

Gavin
GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery, Great customer service team! Items are actually in stock!

Pushys was not my first choice, but now it's my go to for everything.
I purchased an item from a competitor based on lowest price, only to be told 3 days later that they didn't have stock. I chose the next lowest priced competitor only to have exactly the same experience. Then I found Pushys! If it's available on the website, they have it in stock. Had all my items delivered within 3 business days. I feel safe and secure purchasing from this Australian based business, with a great customer service team and an easy to use website.

Shaun A.Perth, WA

No Customer Service At All

Ordered multiple items in the same order, everything was shown as in stock. They sent everything individually at weeks apart. Tried multiple times to get in contact with 0 reply.
Do not waste your money here.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Shaun, Terribly sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please let me know your order number so we can look into this for you?

Shaun A.

You don't respond to a single message I send you but now it's a public review you respond in a day.
Absolutely terrible service. The messages I have sent are still no answered, how about you go and answer them and refund my shipping costs.

Pushys O.Pushys

Super fast service, cheapest price I could find

I ordered a pair of MTB shorts from their website late at night, before I got up in the morning I'd received an email saying it was shipped. Super happy.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Richard, Thanks for the feedback, I will pass it onto the warehosue crew!

Craig U
Craig USouth East Queensland, QLD

I was extremely pleased with the service provided to me by Pushys. I ordered a number of items that were all supplied within 48 hours. Unfortunately one of the bike lights that I purchased did not work properly, but one phone call to the support staff resolved the issue with no fuss - a replacement light dispatched immediately. As a first time customer, I was impressed by their excellent serevice.

Ferg55
Ferg55South East Queensland, QLD

Charged delivery when it should have been free

Web site states free delivery for all orders over $99, excluded bikes and extra large items.
I purchased a pair of bars that weigh 300grams for $99.99. And was charged delivery .
After speaking with customer service I was first told it's free delivery for orders over $100! After pointing out the web site statement,the story then changed to what I purchased was deemed a extra large item...
Poor form think I will go back to MTB direct.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Peter, Sorry, the handlebars you purchased are classed as oversised due to their length. Unfortunately, we are charged extra y our couriers and do have to pass on some of the costs to the customer. Kind Regards, Pushys

Michael G.
Michael G.

Excellent customer service

I ordered items from two Australian online stores late on Wednesday the 13th. My package from Pushys arrived the following Monday. One of the orders was missing a Neostrack plate. I immediately phoned customer service who sorted it there and then. His response to my query was immediate, professional and friendly. The missing plate arrived 3 days later. All the while I'm still awaiting my order from the other online store.