Pushys (page 4 of 6)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Brand new Garmin Edge130 not working out of the box

Purchased Garmin Edge 130 online.
Out of the box ( after charging) the unit has never been able to be powered up.
As in- I have never even been able to turn the unit on.
I immediately attempted to make contact.- Multiple emails have gone unanswered.
After numerous attempts @ calling - finally spoke to someone on phone - I requested a " returns slip " as per Pushys own procedure - they wanted proof of purchase and photos of items condition before they would even contact Garmin. Or give me a return label. These images have been sent.
So here I am, patiently waiting for Pushys to acknowledge I have a brand new Garmin computer that has never worked and Do Something about it.
Not Happy

Brendan

Still not a word from Pushys ? - on any platform.
I see other bad reviews on this site have responses.
eBay has now stepped in and issued a full refund.

Excellent Service

I recently required an exchange of an item (manufacturers fault not Pushys) and had the pleasure of dealing with Conor Claffey. The exchange was seamless from start to finish without an hassle or inconvenience and Conor was the complete professional expediting the exchange. I would highly recommend Pushys online to anyone. Conor you are a credit to the organization. Job well done mate

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bobby, thanks for the great feedback. I will pass it onto Conor and the team!

Michael G.
Michael G.

Super fast/ Regional W.A

Made an online order late on Wednesday evening. The products were dispatched Thursday morning and arrived Monday morning. I live in a regional town in W.A and am super impressed with Pushy's promptness. I will definitely be using their services again.

Gary
Gary

A disappointing transaction and warranty claim

Ordered a pair of Knicks and they came with a hole in them, processed a warranty claim and sent the item back. It's been 4 weeks now with poor communication. I have received no refund or mention of the product being sent to me even though it's in-stock. I've had to follow-up every email because no contact otherwise has been made in regards to myself receiving a new product. Very very disappointed to say the least with this online store and will not be using it again, nor will I recommend it to anyone.

Find out how Pushys compares to other Bike Shops

Have not posted my item after more than a week

Ordered my item 23rd of April. The courier picked it up at around 1PM and by 3PM returned it to Pushys. My item is still with Pushys and they still have not posted it. It's already 1st of May. Tried emailing, no response. Tried calling them and they said they would follow up with the courier and notify me but still nothing. Very very very poor service.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, sorry to hear about this, are you able to please provide me with your order number so we can resolve this for you? Sorry again for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Pushys

dtmateojr
dtmateojr

#3600649774

Jimmy T
Jimmy TSydney, NSW

Stock order and customer service fail - just stopped responding

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Jimmy, Sorry to hear about this issue. Are you able to let me know what product you were looking at so I can investigate with the team?
Kind Regards,
PUSHYS

Rednblack
RednblackBrisbane

Exceptional

Great price on the items (bicycle rack and lezyne bike pump)
Received in 2 days, bulky order, free shipping.
I was notified of shipped status and given a tracking number the morning after purchase.
Will certainly be back and happy to recommend.

Phill
PhillCanberra 2600, ACT

Great help advice for the right bike for me.

Not knowing 100% on the in and outs of E mountain bikes it took me a few weeks and quite a few visits to the store to decide on a bike. Every time I walked in the store I had a list of questions, every staff member was helpful and after listening to what I was asking pointed me in the right direction towards the E bike that suited my needs. Particularly Thanks Bill for your patients and advice sincerely appreciated !!! Great work Pushys.

Poor Customer Service

I found a product in their website offered free shipping, but still require $99+ to have free shipping during check out. Email to the customer service. He came back and keep saying free shipping only apply to orders over $99. And he simply deleted the free shipping offer for that particular product in the web page. And no further response to my last email asking for confirmation.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Alfred, Sorry to hear this. Are you able to let me know what product you were looking at?

Alfred's Blog
Alfred's Blog

I was talking to your customer service Paul Sweeney and he should know about that. Thanks for your follow up anyway but it's too late. I have ordered another one through another store already.

MichaelSydney, NSW

Faulty Garmin Watch Waiting Waiting Waiting

Pushy are extremely slow in fixing an issue with a faulty watch. They either need to replace my watch or return my money.
Absolutely too slow to respond or communicate. I have phoned on numerous occasions and I can not get them to respond. Very frustrating

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Michael, As discussed on the phone today we were just awaiting advice from Garmin on your warranty watch. We will let you know when a warranty watch can be dispatched to you in the next 24 hours. Kind Regards, Pushys

Michael

If I had bought this product from Rebel Sport, it would have been replaced immediately.

I’m still waiting.

BaaBaaSydney

Slow returns process and poor customer service

MichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exemplary Service

This old guy had problems with “his fingers” whilst ordering this weekend.
But even on a Holiday Sunday all was promised and resolved come Monday ,even a call on my Cell to advise me of the fact.
This business goes on and above where others have failed.
Cheers
Casino NSW

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for bike parts

I’ve ordered many , many times over the last few years and never had an issue. Always same or next day free delivery using free shipping codes or spending over $100. They’ve always been A1.

Like others, I’m also surprised to see they have poor reviews. Crap happens people. Take A step back.

If we all buy from Wiggle etc the money goes overseas and so do the jobs.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Stephen, thanks so much for the feedback!

Excellent service

I've ordered many times from Pushys and have found their delivery times and customer service to be exceptional. A fantastic Australian-based business that will continue to be my go-to online bike store.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bradley, thank you for the feedback!

The same but different
The same but differentSydney, NSW

Great prices. Fast shipping.

I've ordered from Pushys six times in the past 3 months. They have great prices, a great selection and fast shipping. I've been able to score some great deals by always browsing their sales section and the newsletter.

Jen
JenBrisbane

Super quick, super reliable. Can't believe their rating is not higher.

Have been using Pushys for a long time. Never had a problem with anything - stock, delivery etc. I'm writing this review because I can't believe how many 1 star ratings are on this site. I always order enough to get free delivery, have never paid for faster shipping, and always got my order within a day or two anyway (residing in metro Brisbane area).

Pushys are awesome. Always my first go to. I only go to other o/s sites if Pushys don't have stock of what I want.

Pushys O.Pushys

Thank you for the great feedback Jen. I will be sure to pass this onto the team!
Kind Regards,

peter kudell
peter kudellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service and quick delivery times

I'am writing this review because I was so impressed with the fantastic service by Jeff whom I dealt with on the phone at pushys warehouse, who was super helpful and solved my order issue .

BE VERY CAREFUL OF PUSHYS ONLINE

Ordered a POC Octal Raceday helmet. Received a bottle cage a few days later (!!??). Rang up and finally got helmet but it was the cheaper POC Octal model. Got in contact again but was told that all the Raceday model helmets were identical to the one I have. I had to send photos pointing out the differences and they finally agreed it was the wrong one. Was offered $20 credit if I was to keep the helmet - no thanks. Returned bottle cage and helmet. The cheaper POC Octal helmet is STILL BEING ADVERTISED as the more expensive Raceday model ... be very careful of this site people ... you may not get what you ordered. I would suggest shopping elsewhere.

Order number SO1042833
Order number SO1042833South East Queensland, QLD

Useless same day delivery

Ordered at around 8:00AM today and paid for same day delivery fee but did not receive anything. Shipping address is in the city.

Called customer service but the rep who answered the phone call couldn’t care less.

Was told that it will be delivered the following day. I provided a different shipping address as I work in different locations and won’t be at the original shipping address the following day. Requested for a refund of the shipping fee but the rep doesn’t want to process it.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

The service you expect, and then get

Ordered a product, turned it around quickly so I could collect it.
product wasnt great, so contacted them about it
prompt response, recieved a credit, and prompt help to find and order a replacement
made it all too easy and friendly stff as well.
would recommend

craig64baird
craig64bairdGordon 2906, ACT

Selling rubbish products!

Manish T.
Manish T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Second hand item at the price of new!

I recently bought Koo open sunglasses from them online. I was sent the used glasses with scratches on the lens and dirty nose piece. Also the extra nose sock missing. Won't reply to your emails and complaints as well.

Rescue 26
Rescue 26

Poor warranty support/customer service

Phoned customer support and followed up with email displaying fault. Product is under warranty. CS rep promised to get the ball rolling with repair. More than 2 weeks have gone by and I have a $1500 paperweight and no further communication from Pushys. Two further emails this week requesting an update have so far not been replied to.
Not good enough. If there's a delay with organising the repair at least communicate such with your customer, don't just ignore them.

Chain Reaction wins hands down.

Pushsy online states 2 - 5 days shipping, 9 days later, it's here. However left for my trip that day, had there shipping company been honest (on the 1st or 2nd time I rang) I could have picked it up on the way, as going past they deport.
Pushys, Qld - WA 9 days CRC, U.K - WA in my hands 8 days. CRC, WINNER.

Gratz
GratzBrisbane

Cant fault them

I have been buying bits and pieces from Pushys on and off over the last 4 years. Cant fault them. Delivery is reliable and product is spot on. More recently I purchased a hardtail MTB frame and drive train components and picked them up from the Brisbane warehouse. One of the few online bike stores that you are able to pickup from. Their email communication is accurate and I have found their pricing to be more competitive with rivals in 2018. The pickup staff are friendly and helpful.