Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

5 star customer service.

I ordered some wheels through Pushys and had dramas with their installation (local bike shop dramas, nothing to do with Pushys or the wheels in the end). I dealt with Tom from Pushys specifically, who was always helpful, patient and willing to get the problem solved. Also, the first guy I spoke to when originally ordering the wheels was super helpful too, but I've forgotten his name.
Anyway, I'd recommend them for sure. Thanks Tom.

Super Fast

Massive range and good brands of cycling gear, including shoes up to size 52, which is rare for an Australian retailer. Best of all, I live in Brisbane, so my order arrives on the *same day* that I place it! Order during the day, delivery around 7pm. I am so pleased to find a local online retailer operating at this level. So far, every experience has been perfect.

Tom B
Tom BSouth East Queensland, QLD

No dramas

A lot of the negative feedback here seems to be people who bought the wrong product and want to blame someone else or people who found a cheaper price elsewhere later and want to blame pushys because they didn't do proper research. Dumb and Dumber. I always research if the product suits my bikes and always compare prices. I often find prices cheaper elsewhere but it has to be a lot cheaper because pushys delivers fast and my orders are always accurate and that's more important than a couple of bucks. They probably get 50% of my purchases. They don't have everything but they have my trust, and that's important in this world.

My go-to store for bike products - great prices, fast shipping, great customer service

Justin
JustinMelbourne

Customer service makes a difference

I have had several packages from these guys in the last few years. Great selection, prices and fast delivery. Seem no need to order from overseas anymore.

Latest package went missing, so needed to email them. All my emails were replied to, they were very helpful and friendly to deal with (thanks Carina!).

price dropped instantly after purchase and my review on their website was deleted

I purchased a cruzee bike for 160.99 4 days ago and just after the purchase, the price dropped instantly to 142.99. I am not saying the price should never drop. But instant price drop makes me like a fool. I asked the customer service if they are able to do a price rebate for me and instantly I got "No". That is fine. After that, I wrote a review on their website about this. You know what? My review disappeared! I even received their review verified email, which means I successfully submitted it.

Delivery and Price

Delivery service is great, Pushys provides emails with updates on the delivery of your purchase, from sent, transfer, out-for delivery to delivered.

Price on my product was less than other sites

Bigb
BigbSydney, NSW

Schwalbe Land Cruiser 50-559 26×2.00 Mountain Bike Tyres.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience with the tyres. All of our reviews on the product are from verified buyers, I am sorry that they were not consistent with your experience. Kind Regards, Pushys

Kevin
KevinCanberra 2600, ACT

so hit and miss

From the review scores you can tell it is hit or miss . either 5 star or one. This is my experience but unfortunately it is a miss for last several visits. Their service department is a bit of a shambles.
One time i left bike there (it had been booked i for day of drop off) went away of 3 weeks holiday. Came back and bike still not serviced.
Now i have been waiting on a part for over 7 weeks (they said 4 at worst case). They said they would ring distributor and get back to me. Im still waiting to check if the part has actually been ordered.
Now im thinking of selling the branded bike and going to trek or specialised (other local bike stores).
This is a real shame as they use to be such a great grass roots store.

Peppy
PeppyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inflated prices

I paid AU$109 for Castelli Pro V gloves that I later discovered on Castelli's own website for AU$65. What a rip off!!!

I just enquired about the Elite Nero smart rollers advertised at $1299. Then contacted a local retailer and discovered the RRP in Australia is $1099.95.

Buyer beware!

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Peppy, Thanks for reaching out and sorry you had this experience. If you reach out to our customer service team we do price match items. Kind Regards, Pushys.

Franc Rebernik
Franc RebernikSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service..

Just spoke to Connor in Pushys Customer Service and am more than happy with the service provided. It's very refreshing dealing and speaking with someone who is polite and eager to help. Five Star Rating for Connor - Note to Pushys Management, give this man a pay rise.

Yousaidthat
YousaidthatSydney, NSW

Beware of exchange policy

I ordered a pair of the same type and size of tyres.
What arrived was one 28c and one 26c.

Pushys wanted me to pay return shipping costs when all I wanted to do was exchange.

Given that this was a picking error on their behalf, good customer service would:
1) ship replacement product
and
2) include prepaid return postage

So beware - there is no exchange even on incorrectly shipped products!

Fantastic Service & Great Range of Products

The best service I’ve ever received

Received amazing service from kaiden after a mistake that I made resulted in damage to a new bike. Kaiden arranged a new part to be sent from Canada and kept me well informed through the process. Couldn’t have asked for a better result.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and products

Just purchased another expensive bike supplement from pushys and the transaction was smooth and efficient. The wahoo kickr core was delivered within a week from Queensland to Victoria during the lockdown. The price was matched with wahoo 10% discount. It was packaged well. I have junpedd between pushys and mtb direct and also 99bikes. Got annoyed at 99bikes, local store, so will be buying more from pushys. I tend to get all my mtb parts and tools and other necessities from pushys to maintain my bikes. All delivered in a timely manner and without damage.continue the good work pushys team!

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys