Pushys (page 3 of 4)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Super fast service, cheapest price I could find

I ordered a pair of MTB shorts from their website late at night, before I got up in the morning I'd received an email saying it was shipped. Super happy.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Richard, Thanks for the feedback, I will pass it onto the warehosue crew!

Craig U
Craig USouth East Queensland, QLD

I was extremely pleased with the service provided to me by Pushys. I ordered a number of items that were all supplied within 48 hours. Unfortunately one of the bike lights that I purchased did not work properly, but one phone call to the support staff resolved the issue with no fuss - a replacement light dispatched immediately. As a first time customer, I was impressed by their excellent serevice.

Excellent customer service

I ordered items from two Australian online stores late on Wednesday the 13th. My package from Pushys arrived the following Monday. One of the orders was missing a Neostrack plate. I immediately phoned customer service who sorted it there and then. His response to my query was immediate, professional and friendly. The missing plate arrived 3 days later. All the while I'm still awaiting my order from the other online store.

Excellent Service

I recently required an exchange of an item (manufacturers fault not Pushys) and had the pleasure of dealing with Conor Claffey. The exchange was seamless from start to finish without an hassle or inconvenience and Conor was the complete professional expediting the exchange. I would highly recommend Pushys online to anyone. Conor you are a credit to the organization. Job well done mate

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bobby, thanks for the great feedback. I will pass it onto Conor and the team!

Super fast/ Regional W.A

Made an online order late on Wednesday evening. The products were dispatched Thursday morning and arrived Monday morning. I live in a regional town in W.A and am super impressed with Pushy's promptness. I will definitely be using their services again.

NickPerth, WA

Mind numbingly slow to WA

Rednblack
RednblackBrisbane

Exceptional

Great price on the items (bicycle rack and lezyne bike pump)
Received in 2 days, bulky order, free shipping.
I was notified of shipped status and given a tracking number the morning after purchase.
Will certainly be back and happy to recommend.

Phill
PhillCanberra 2600, ACT

Great help advice for the right bike for me.

Not knowing 100% on the in and outs of E mountain bikes it took me a few weeks and quite a few visits to the store to decide on a bike. Every time I walked in the store I had a list of questions, every staff member was helpful and after listening to what I was asking pointed me in the right direction towards the E bike that suited my needs. Particularly Thanks Bill for your patients and advice sincerely appreciated !!! Great work Pushys.

Michael
MichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exemplary Service

This old guy had problems with “his fingers” whilst ordering this weekend.
But even on a Holiday Sunday all was promised and resolved come Monday ,even a call on my Cell to advise me of the fact.
This business goes on and above where others have failed.
Cheers
Michael
Casino NSW

Still Waiting
Still WaitingSydney, NSW

On-going problems with poorly packed damaged and incomplete items

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for bike parts

I’ve ordered many , many times over the last few years and never had an issue. Always same or next day free delivery using free shipping codes or spending over $100. They’ve always been A1.

Like others, I’m also surprised to see they have poor reviews. Crap happens people. Take A step back.

If we all buy from Wiggle etc the money goes overseas and so do the jobs.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Stephen, thanks so much for the feedback!

Excellent service

I've ordered many times from Pushys and have found their delivery times and customer service to be exceptional. A fantastic Australian-based business that will continue to be my go-to online bike store.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bradley, thank you for the feedback!

The same but different
The same but differentSydney, NSW

Great prices. Fast shipping.

I've ordered from Pushys six times in the past 3 months. They have great prices, a great selection and fast shipping. I've been able to score some great deals by always browsing their sales section and the newsletter.

Jen
JenBrisbane

Super quick, super reliable. Can't believe their rating is not higher.

Have been using Pushys for a long time. Never had a problem with anything - stock, delivery etc. I'm writing this review because I can't believe how many 1 star ratings are on this site. I always order enough to get free delivery, have never paid for faster shipping, and always got my order within a day or two anyway (residing in metro Brisbane area).

Pushys are awesome. Always my first go to. I only go to other o/s sites if Pushys don't have stock of what I want.

Pushys O.Pushys

Thank you for the great feedback Jen. I will be sure to pass this onto the team!
Kind Regards,

peter kudell
peter kudellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service and quick delivery times

I'am writing this review because I was so impressed with the fantastic service by Jeff whom I dealt with on the phone at pushys warehouse, who was super helpful and solved my order issue .

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

The service you expect, and then get

Ordered a product, turned it around quickly so I could collect it.
product wasnt great, so contacted them about it
prompt response, recieved a credit, and prompt help to find and order a replacement
made it all too easy and friendly stff as well.
would recommend

NoJunk
NoJunkPerth, WA

Give Your Bike that Department Store Weeble Wobble for 4x the Price

Wish I'd read the reviews here first. Tyre descriptions were incorrect, indicating a better grade than actual. Beaded 29"x2 tyres were twisted, folded and jammed in a satchel bag. Beads are all kinked and even the rubber has permanent folds.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to see this. I will be sure to pass this feedback onto the packing team. If you can please send us some photos to customer.service@pushys.com.au I would be happy to look into some replacement product. Kind Regards,

Ade
AdeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

still not delivered

paid extra for next day Auspost delivery and more than a week later it's not here. Missed my wife's birthday today which was the purpose of the present. Pretty disappointed

Omaristalis
OmaristalisNewcastle

Great if there's no problems, hard work if you need to return

I returned a bike bag that had numerous problems - it advertised that it would fit my bike, but didn't, and a part of the bag was just plain not compatible with through axle frames, even though the bag supports them. As far as I was concerned, the bag was not as advertised and not fit for purpose.

However, they will only refund the purchase price of the item, not the shipping, even in this scenario! Therefore, I have no bike bag and am $100 out of pocket for shipping in both directions (it's a big and heavy item).

What I've learned? Only buy the small stuff - parts etc. Anything bigger that might need to be returned, don't bother.

Not delivered

I'm not sure who's fault it is, but delivery has been 3 1/2 weeks and counting. I realise things happen and I was prepared to wait, but when I phoned Pushys to query the delivery, I was told, yes we will check with the courier and get back to you etc - but I never heard back - if they had just updated me, I wouldn't have bothered with the bad review. I have since contacted the courier and it's in their hands. Still waiting

LEMMY

Finally arrived - still don't know what the problem was. Customer service not good.

Gratz
GratzBrisbane

Cant fault them

I have been buying bits and pieces from Pushys on and off over the last 4 years. Cant fault them. Delivery is reliable and product is spot on. More recently I purchased a hardtail MTB frame and drive train components and picked them up from the Brisbane warehouse. One of the few online bike stores that you are able to pickup from. Their email communication is accurate and I have found their pricing to be more competitive with rivals in 2018. The pickup staff are friendly and helpful.

UniqueUser
UniqueUserQueensland

Order on Hold for a ~week. Should have already been delivered same day. Charged my credit card anywa

Paulie
Paulie

Have had no problems been buying for years

Long term customer have always had good service got some good prices over the years reliable delivery to North QLD . Brought a fe wknog lights that the straps broke on my 31.8mm roadbike handlebars Pushys sent a eparcel label so i could return for warranty replacement

LnE
LnEBRISBANE

SUPER FAST DELIVERY

I ordered a bike helmet online last night and received my order this afternoon. Im extremely happy with the ease of ordering, the range and of course the fast delivery time.

ProBikeFit
ProBikeFitBrisbane

Excellent delivery time and back up service

This highlights the reason to shop with an Australian retailer. I Purchased a Wahoo Kickr on Friday (midday) it was delivered 8am Monday morning. (Quick- Brisbane delivery) Set the Kickr up unfortunately there was a clicking / knocking at the top of the pedal stroke / rotation under load (even light load) Rang Pushies and talked to staff (knowledgeable) after I tried a couple of suggestions to isolate the fault I rang Pushies on Tuesday morning to ask about process for returning the Kickr / (warranty) I returned the Kickr to the Brisbane warehouse where they exchanged the unit. Quick no fuss. I set up the new unit and it is quiet as a mouse. I cannot thank Pushies enough for standing behind the products they sell. Regards Gary ProBikeFit