Pushys (page 2 of 4)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Alex K.
Alex K.South East Queensland, QLD

Pushys Customer Service

Great service provided by Courtney and Tom upgrading a warranty Wahoo Element Bolt replacement to Wahoo Element Roam. I was kept informed of progress

customer support good auspost not good

The only thing that makes the company not 5 stars is AUSPOST.
I recommend paying extra for express postage or couriers.

Monica gave me several calls regarding where my items were it’s just a shame they arrived late.

Thanks Monica I sincerely appreciate your efforts.

Garry
GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy on-line shopping! Very quick delivery with the cheaper option.

Ordered two small items Saturday, received them Tuesday. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order as each stage was reached.

Jacob Jon
Jacob Jon

Communication & Servive

Prices are very competitive, postage is still very quick in these trying times.
Customer service is Excellent you can talk to a team member and know the product information.
I’ve never had a problem with any purchases 10/10

Great Understanding and Service

The customer service from Monica was top notch, when I made an error on my order, she was more than understanding and aided in getting a refund and a return quickly and easily.

MCMMary
MCMMary

Thanks Tim and Conor

We bought a full face 100% status helmet for our son. Quick delivery and greatcommunication. The helmet is under a kilogram and a great fit!

Brian L
Brian LSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I purchased some Shimano road shoes online and these arrived within days. Unfortunately, they were one size too small so returned them. They were returned, arriving Brisbane on Saturday. The credit was processed Monday. I had also ordered a replacement pair on Boxing Day. They were dispatched the following day and arrived in Sydney on Wednesday.
Having run a large logistical operation in the past, I have an understanding of how difficult it can be. I'll be using Pushys online in future. Well done!

Belrose Dave
Belrose Dave

Right part and good price

Straight forward ordering process, I knew the details of the Cassette I was looking for and the price was also good. Item arrived in timely manner, correct item and price good.

CLB
CLBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy Delivery

Bought an electric scooter 2 weeks before xmas. It arrived within 2.5 working days - what a relief that it arrived in time!

Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service Again

I purchased an item and left myself short time of receive the item. I emailed support and got a very prompt response along with very quick service.
Each purchased from Pushys has been nothing short of a good experience.
Happy to continue buying online.

Delsks
DelsksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dependable Aussie Online Store

I regularly use Pushys they deliver promptly never had a problem and their prices are comparable with any other online store in Australia or overseas.

The only thing I don't like is trying to view their online store on my Android mobile phone, it is very clunky and the filter function is hopeless.

Definitely recommend buying from Pushys

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Delsks, Thanks for the feedback. If you wouldn't mind contacting customer service on customer.service@pushys.com.au we would really like to hear more from you regarding your website experience.

Adam D.
Adam D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great online experience and World Topping Returns procedure

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Adam, Thanks so much for kind review. I will be sure to pass on this great feedback to Conor, Courtney and the team!

SAL
SALGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service done well.

I just wanted to write to you and say THANK YOU for your amazing customer service. I spoke with Paul over the phone about swapping over a children's bike order and he went above and beyond to help me with my order. I was very grateful and couldn't believe that the order was shipped to us in VIC within a week. Thanks so much. I will have a very happy little boy when he opens his Pushys bike as a present.

Excellent service

I have placed a few orders over the last few months and I have received exactly what I ordered and had very quick delivery to QLD. I will be ordering again in the future.

Markp
Markp

Awesome customer service

Will definitely be purchasing again from Pushys, the customer service from Monica was second to none and I don't even need to write anything else except that there's a thirty word minimum for reviews on here.

Mark P.
Mark P.Perth, WA

Great Warranty Service

Had an issue with a razor electric scooter and they were responsive and helpful in organising a replacement with the distributor. Would recommend for prices and service over may others!

amoodz
amoodzSydney, NSW

Delivered quickly

Bought some items from Pushys after comparing reviews with other online stores on this website. Pushys delivered quickly, everything as expected. Only thing missing was a confirmation of order straight after clicking payment.

Excellent service from Paul Sweeney!

I purchased a second hand bike and the derailer broke, Paul Sweeney in Customer Service went above and beyond to track down the part I needed and sourced it from a bike shop interstate. I have had the bike in the sheds for a few months as I couldn't get anyone willing to help from any store without the make/model/age of bike. Paul was looking for a needle in a haystack with the amount of options to choose from. I am so pleased I can now use the bike. I will defiantly continue to purchase online with Pushys due to the service I was provided. Well done

Alva C.
Alva C.Northern Region, NSW

After quite a bit of hassle, all good in the end

Item was incorrectly described on the website. Arranged for an exchange, but got a refund instead. Got annoyed and got a good deal on the desired exchange item as compensation.

GEE
GEEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Thank you to Tim for the outstanding and prompt response in customer service, sorted out my order and shipping organised asap, pleasure dealing with you guys !!!! Definitely buy again from you guys :)))

Initial issue but good outcome.

I ordered a bike from Pushy's which was on discount & showing multiple in stock, but a week later was told it was unavailable but they were able to work through a better solution in the end.

Steven H
Steven HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Trust these guys 4 building a Dream

I have bought through pushys for several years now,,the Customer Service is second to none,,the parts listings are more comprehensive than all other Aussie Suppliers,,and if the Post messes up,,Trust in Pushys to really extend..I am really impressed,,and thats rare.....So glad we have Onshore choices these days,,So shop Local Shop Pushys...and Enjoy the Ride..

Sam H.
Sam H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pushys service is No. 1

Pushys Team are always responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. Their delivery is super quick and their product range excellent . Website is easy to use - indeed I’d rate them 10 out of 10.

Go to online bike shop

I’ve had no issues with Pushys and they are my go to online bike shop for parts. Shipping is fast and customer service has been on point. I’ve had no issues with returns and warranty replacement.

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Fast service

Delivery was fast even with Express Post from QLD to Sydney and the sales team answered customer emails promptly. Super impressed and I was able to ride with my Tacx Skyliner and Azur cadence monitor in no time!