Pushys (page 3 of 4)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Tony B.
Tony B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt delivery, great price, excellent range & simple replacement of a faulty item.

I bought 4 Azur 750/25 Lumens USB Light Sets from Pushys & they were easily the best bang for buck for a bright front & rear light set for my family's 4 bikes. I'd shopped around & none of the other stores I've used before could come close to $50 a pop for a set as bright as these. They arrived quickly & when one of the brake lights failed to charge on USB there was no question, they quickly sent a replacement. Who could ask for more?

Shane M.
Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good range, well priced and quick delivery!

I've purchased off PUSHYS many times. They have a good range, it's well priced and I'm in Brisbane so delivery is always quick. It's great to be able to buy stuff online from a reliable local business!!

Ryan S.
Ryan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service with Fast Delivery

I submitted my order late on a Friday afternoon and was delivered on the Monday - Super fast turn around. One of the items was only a Small size, the description of the product was a bit off. However the crew there were responsive in working it out and offering exchange / refund. So by Tuesday morning the issue is sorted!

Will definitely use them again.

Good customer service and prompt delivery/pickup for available items

I've had many purchases from Pushys over the last couple of years that have been hassle free. Pickup from their Salisbury warehouse is normally available within a short time after purchase for in-stock items. Pushys recently went the extra mile with a warranty claim that was initially rejected by the manufacturer. At my request this was resolved within a relatively short time and a new item received. Their prices are reasonable. My only suggestion would be to carry a wider range of brands and products, so it's 4.5 star review rounded to 5.

Gavin
GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery, Great customer service team! Items are actually in stock!

Pushys was not my first choice, but now it's my go to for everything.
I purchased an item from a competitor based on lowest price, only to be told 3 days later that they didn't have stock. I chose the next lowest priced competitor only to have exactly the same experience. Then I found Pushys! If it's available on the website, they have it in stock. Had all my items delivered within 3 business days. I feel safe and secure purchasing from this Australian based business, with a great customer service team and an easy to use website.

Angelo

One of the only online stores I trust when it comes to cycling

I have ordered numerous items from pushys.

This month was my first experience with a true warranty claim, it was smooth regardless of the delay (due to covid no doubt) still smooth! I highly recommend them!

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Angelo, thanks for the review and your patience during COVID. Kind Regards, Pushys

Angelo

keep up the amazing service!

Super fast service, cheapest price I could find

I ordered a pair of MTB shorts from their website late at night, before I got up in the morning I'd received an email saying it was shipped. Super happy.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Richard, Thanks for the feedback, I will pass it onto the warehosue crew!

Craig U
Craig USouth East Queensland, QLD

I was extremely pleased with the service provided to me by Pushys. I ordered a number of items that were all supplied within 48 hours. Unfortunately one of the bike lights that I purchased did not work properly, but one phone call to the support staff resolved the issue with no fuss - a replacement light dispatched immediately. As a first time customer, I was impressed by their excellent serevice.

Excellent customer service

I ordered items from two Australian online stores late on Wednesday the 13th. My package from Pushys arrived the following Monday. One of the orders was missing a Neostrack plate. I immediately phoned customer service who sorted it there and then. His response to my query was immediate, professional and friendly. The missing plate arrived 3 days later. All the while I'm still awaiting my order from the other online store.

Excellent Service

I recently required an exchange of an item (manufacturers fault not Pushys) and had the pleasure of dealing with Conor Claffey. The exchange was seamless from start to finish without an hassle or inconvenience and Conor was the complete professional expediting the exchange. I would highly recommend Pushys online to anyone. Conor you are a credit to the organization. Job well done mate

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bobby, thanks for the great feedback. I will pass it onto Conor and the team!

Super fast/ Regional W.A

Made an online order late on Wednesday evening. The products were dispatched Thursday morning and arrived Monday morning. I live in a regional town in W.A and am super impressed with Pushy's promptness. I will definitely be using their services again.

Rednblack
RednblackBrisbane

Exceptional

Great price on the items (bicycle rack and lezyne bike pump)
Received in 2 days, bulky order, free shipping.
I was notified of shipped status and given a tracking number the morning after purchase.
Will certainly be back and happy to recommend.

Phill
PhillCanberra 2600, ACT

Great help advice for the right bike for me.

Not knowing 100% on the in and outs of E mountain bikes it took me a few weeks and quite a few visits to the store to decide on a bike. Every time I walked in the store I had a list of questions, every staff member was helpful and after listening to what I was asking pointed me in the right direction towards the E bike that suited my needs. Particularly Thanks Bill for your patients and advice sincerely appreciated !!! Great work Pushys.

Michael
MichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exemplary Service

This old guy had problems with “his fingers” whilst ordering this weekend.
But even on a Holiday Sunday all was promised and resolved come Monday ,even a call on my Cell to advise me of the fact.
This business goes on and above where others have failed.
Cheers
Michael
Casino NSW

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for bike parts

I’ve ordered many , many times over the last few years and never had an issue. Always same or next day free delivery using free shipping codes or spending over $100. They’ve always been A1.

Like others, I’m also surprised to see they have poor reviews. Crap happens people. Take A step back.

If we all buy from Wiggle etc the money goes overseas and so do the jobs.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Stephen, thanks so much for the feedback!

Excellent service

I've ordered many times from Pushys and have found their delivery times and customer service to be exceptional. A fantastic Australian-based business that will continue to be my go-to online bike store.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bradley, thank you for the feedback!

The same but different
The same but differentSydney, NSW

Great prices. Fast shipping.

I've ordered from Pushys six times in the past 3 months. They have great prices, a great selection and fast shipping. I've been able to score some great deals by always browsing their sales section and the newsletter.

Jen
JenBrisbane

Super quick, super reliable. Can't believe their rating is not higher.

Have been using Pushys for a long time. Never had a problem with anything - stock, delivery etc. I'm writing this review because I can't believe how many 1 star ratings are on this site. I always order enough to get free delivery, have never paid for faster shipping, and always got my order within a day or two anyway (residing in metro Brisbane area).

Pushys are awesome. Always my first go to. I only go to other o/s sites if Pushys don't have stock of what I want.

Pushys O.Pushys

Thank you for the great feedback Jen. I will be sure to pass this onto the team!
Kind Regards,

peter kudell
peter kudellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service and quick delivery times

I'am writing this review because I was so impressed with the fantastic service by Jeff whom I dealt with on the phone at pushys warehouse, who was super helpful and solved my order issue .

MIchael
MIchael

Cycliq Light Clamp

On fitting the cycliq light the handlebar clamp broke. Pretty handy on tools so didn't think was entirely my fault. Contacted Pushys who contacted Cycliq to organise a replacement under warranty. Lost a star because they didn't get back to me soon enough with an update. In that time I purchased a replacement. Ahead of arriving in the mail, good job guys.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

The service you expect, and then get

Ordered a product, turned it around quickly so I could collect it.
product wasnt great, so contacted them about it
prompt response, recieved a credit, and prompt help to find and order a replacement
made it all too easy and friendly stff as well.
would recommend

Gratz
GratzBrisbane

Cant fault them

I have been buying bits and pieces from Pushys on and off over the last 4 years. Cant fault them. Delivery is reliable and product is spot on. More recently I purchased a hardtail MTB frame and drive train components and picked them up from the Brisbane warehouse. One of the few online bike stores that you are able to pickup from. Their email communication is accurate and I have found their pricing to be more competitive with rivals in 2018. The pickup staff are friendly and helpful.

Paulie
Paulie

Have had no problems been buying for years

Long term customer have always had good service got some good prices over the years reliable delivery to North QLD . Brought a fe wknog lights that the straps broke on my 31.8mm roadbike handlebars Pushys sent a eparcel label so i could return for warranty replacement

LnE
LnEBRISBANE

SUPER FAST DELIVERY

I ordered a bike helmet online last night and received my order this afternoon. Im extremely happy with the ease of ordering, the range and of course the fast delivery time.

ProBikeFit
ProBikeFitBrisbane

Excellent delivery time and back up service

This highlights the reason to shop with an Australian retailer. I Purchased a Wahoo Kickr on Friday (midday) it was delivered 8am Monday morning. (Quick- Brisbane delivery) Set the Kickr up unfortunately there was a clicking / knocking at the top of the pedal stroke / rotation under load (even light load) Rang Pushies and talked to staff (knowledgeable) after I tried a couple of suggestions to isolate the fault I rang Pushies on Tuesday morning to ask about process for returning the Kickr / (warranty) I returned the Kickr to the Brisbane warehouse where they exchanged the unit. Quick no fuss. I set up the new unit and it is quiet as a mouse. I cannot thank Pushies enough for standing behind the products they sell. Regards Gary ProBikeFit