Pushys (page 4 of 4)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

roland
rolandBrisbane

Great service, great range of products, will definitely be back

I found the items I needed for a bike build in their online parts listing, placed a phone order and it was ready within hours. Fast, friendly and efficient, thanks Kieran and the team at Pushys Salisbury Q :)

AussieJezza
AussieJezzaWatson 2602, ACT

Focus Jam2 C plus - Pushys Canberra

Daz
DazWodonga

Bell Falcon Helmet Recently ordered and received a Bell Falcon Helmet. Great service and prompt deli

Recently ordered and received a Bell Falcon Helmet. Great service and prompt delivery from Pushys, I’d more than happily recommend this product to any purchaser (not crash tested yet). A great fit and very comfortable, though it’s too cold to see if the sweat channels do a good job; 10 degrees C outside at the moment but I can see how the internal padding will channel the sweat from the corners of my eyes. The internal padding is much more substantial than than my old Bell Race helmet that I did crash test... good for a 50+km/hr, landed on my head ruined the helmet but saved my head.
Great purchase if your into road or MTB since when well fitted it doesn’t move. The padding and the light weight sometimes make me check that I’m wearing it.

Gswc103
Gswc103South East Queensland, QLD

Fast n easy service. 100% Brizzy (brisbane) owned

Needed a 27.5" x 2.80" tube and found one online at pushys for $20. Ordered it yesterday at 10am, got it just then (10mins before I wrote this) and couldn't be happier. I'll be riding by this arvy.

Pushys O.Pushys

Thanks for the great feedback. Happy Riding!

Find out how Pushys compares to other Bike Shops

Great service - fast order processing

Always had great service from pushys , ordered several times now and its been first class every time .
Was impressed when they helped me out with some issues with tyres bubbling after the warranty period a while back and when I've called to make an enquiry on certain parts etc .
Good stuff pushys - keep it up .

Sev
SevBrisbane

Pricing often OK for Australian stock, customer support fair depending whom you are talking to.

XTR trail pedals

Bought a pair of XTR pedals. Pushys offered the best price on these pedals and the free delivery was excellent. Received the product 3 days after purchase. Will definately use these guys again.

Next day delivery!! And it came

I placed an order on Monday morning and the packaged arrived the VERY NEXT DAY!! I am so impressed with the quality, customer service and overall of Pushy's.

Sam
SamCanberra

Online prices are not store prices but....

My original review had one star due to my gripe with online prices being much cheaper than store prices. This still gives me the dirts, however, I have purchased a few things through pushys online recently and the before, during, and in particular the after sales service I received from Conor at the Brisbane warehouse, has been outstanding. Following this sort of service I thought it only right to change my review to align better with my dealings with pushys online.

Pushys O.Pushys

Fantastic service

First time I ordered from Pushy's I ordered mid morning and had product within 24hrs. I was impressed.
Yesterday I ordered after midday and got the product around 9am. I was amazed. Great prices as wel

Adam L
Adam LMelbourne, VIC

Super fast service!

I ordered my young son a Strider balance bike last week. Ordered middle of the day, shipped that afternoon, delivered the very next morning to Melbourne.

Awesome service thank you!

ps. he loves his Honda Strider

Tony
Tony

Several Purchases all good

Ordered from Pushys on several occasions, on each occasion delivery and product were excellent. Twice the product was shipped by express post even though I hadn't selected this option. Living in Fitzroy Crossing (remote WA) the fast shipping via express post was much appreciated

RMB
RMBVic, 3133

Efficient, professional service.

My favorite online store.

I broke my rear derailleur in the morning,ordered a new one at 9:30am receive it 2:30pm . I was back on my bike that afternoon. How's that for service. I've been with Pushys for 2 years never let me down.

Great service and product

It arrived within a few days. Exactly what I ordered, no problems. The gear felt great and it shipped very fast.

Went beyond when delays in goods coming to Australia

I had ordered one of the new Grio Aerohead helmets for Ironman WA and there were delays in the product coming to Australia. The guys and Girls from Pushys went beyond to tee up with the supplier (big shout out to them as well) to get me the helmet in time for the race. BTW the Aerohead is outstanding - drop yourself a favour and try one out.

Shipped on the day it was purchased packed well and item was brand new as advertised
This is how a business should be run

Grant
Grantbrisbane

Great Aussie Company

I have been shopping with pushys since early 2014 for all my road & mtb gear.
I have always experienced great service & very fast shipping.

Service was great

Initially has an issue with my order being processed from their end. The rectified the issue by delivering it immediately to me the same day.

Darren B
Darren BSydney, NSW

Super fast shipping!

Bought a wheel on Thursday about 1 pm and it was delivered Friday 230pm to Sydney. Price was on par with other local and also international stores.
Well done Pushys.

lennyk
lennyk

Great service. Prices competitive with Wiggle. Quicker delivery

I have ordered from Pushys online bike store (based in QLD) on 2 occasions. The first time I bought a Cateye light and the second time I ordered Sidi road cycling shoes and a D-fly adaptor for a Shimano Di2. I was pleasantly surprised by their prices and the promptness and speed of their delivery. Both items arrived in 2 days. I will order from them again as it is good to have an Australian based retailer for warranty purposes.

JO.P
JO.PCanberra

Pushys Online Store

Pushys Store Online is - Highly recomended for sales and service. Super fast delivery. Excellent customer service. Will use again and again.