Pushys (page 2 of 4)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Delsks
DelsksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dependable Aussie Online Store

I regularly use Pushys they deliver promptly never had a problem and their prices are comparable with any other online store in Australia or overseas.

The only thing I don't like is trying to view their online store on my Android mobile phone, it is very clunky and the filter function is hopeless.

Definitely recommend buying from Pushys

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Delsks, Thanks for the feedback. If you wouldn't mind contacting customer service on customer.service@pushys.com.au we would really like to hear more from you regarding your website experience.

Adam D.
Adam D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great online experience and World Topping Returns procedure

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Adam, Thanks so much for kind review. I will be sure to pass on this great feedback to Conor, Courtney and the team!

SAL
SALGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service done well.

I just wanted to write to you and say THANK YOU for your amazing customer service. I spoke with Paul over the phone about swapping over a children's bike order and he went above and beyond to help me with my order. I was very grateful and couldn't believe that the order was shipped to us in VIC within a week. Thanks so much. I will have a very happy little boy when he opens his Pushys bike as a present.

Excellent service

I have placed a few orders over the last few months and I have received exactly what I ordered and had very quick delivery to QLD. I will be ordering again in the future.

Markp
Markp

Awesome customer service

Will definitely be purchasing again from Pushys, the customer service from Monica was second to none and I don't even need to write anything else except that there's a thirty word minimum for reviews on here.

Mark P.
Mark P.Perth, WA

Great Warranty Service

Had an issue with a razor electric scooter and they were responsive and helpful in organising a replacement with the distributor. Would recommend for prices and service over may others!

amoodz
amoodzSydney, NSW

Delivered quickly

Bought some items from Pushys after comparing reviews with other online stores on this website. Pushys delivered quickly, everything as expected. Only thing missing was a confirmation of order straight after clicking payment.

Excellent service from Paul Sweeney!

I purchased a second hand bike and the derailer broke, Paul Sweeney in Customer Service went above and beyond to track down the part I needed and sourced it from a bike shop interstate. I have had the bike in the sheds for a few months as I couldn't get anyone willing to help from any store without the make/model/age of bike. Paul was looking for a needle in a haystack with the amount of options to choose from. I am so pleased I can now use the bike. I will defiantly continue to purchase online with Pushys due to the service I was provided. Well done

GEE
GEEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Thank you to Tim for the outstanding and prompt response in customer service, sorted out my order and shipping organised asap, pleasure dealing with you guys !!!! Definitely buy again from you guys :)))

Steven H
Steven HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Trust these guys 4 building a Dream

I have bought through pushys for several years now,,the Customer Service is second to none,,the parts listings are more comprehensive than all other Aussie Suppliers,,and if the Post messes up,,Trust in Pushys to really extend..I am really impressed,,and thats rare.....So glad we have Onshore choices these days,,So shop Local Shop Pushys...and Enjoy the Ride..

Sam H.
Sam H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pushys service is No. 1

Pushys Team are always responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. Their delivery is super quick and their product range excellent . Website is easy to use - indeed I’d rate them 10 out of 10.

Go to online bike shop

I’ve had no issues with Pushys and they are my go to online bike shop for parts. Shipping is fast and customer service has been on point. I’ve had no issues with returns and warranty replacement.

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Fast service

Delivery was fast even with Express Post from QLD to Sydney and the sales team answered customer emails promptly. Super impressed and I was able to ride with my Tacx Skyliner and Azur cadence monitor in no time!

Tony B.
Tony B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt delivery, great price, excellent range & simple replacement of a faulty item.

I bought 4 Azur 750/25 Lumens USB Light Sets from Pushys & they were easily the best bang for buck for a bright front & rear light set for my family's 4 bikes. I'd shopped around & none of the other stores I've used before could come close to $50 a pop for a set as bright as these. They arrived quickly & when one of the brake lights failed to charge on USB there was no question, they quickly sent a replacement. Who could ask for more?

Shane M.
Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good range, well priced and quick delivery!

I've purchased off PUSHYS many times. They have a good range, it's well priced and I'm in Brisbane so delivery is always quick. It's great to be able to buy stuff online from a reliable local business!!

Ryan S.
Ryan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service with Fast Delivery

I submitted my order late on a Friday afternoon and was delivered on the Monday - Super fast turn around. One of the items was only a Small size, the description of the product was a bit off. However the crew there were responsive in working it out and offering exchange / refund. So by Tuesday morning the issue is sorted!

Will definitely use them again.

Good customer service and prompt delivery/pickup for available items

I've had many purchases from Pushys over the last couple of years that have been hassle free. Pickup from their Salisbury warehouse is normally available within a short time after purchase for in-stock items. Pushys recently went the extra mile with a warranty claim that was initially rejected by the manufacturer. At my request this was resolved within a relatively short time and a new item received. Their prices are reasonable. My only suggestion would be to carry a wider range of brands and products, so it's 4.5 star review rounded to 5.

Gavin
GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery, Great customer service team! Items are actually in stock!

Pushys was not my first choice, but now it's my go to for everything.
I purchased an item from a competitor based on lowest price, only to be told 3 days later that they didn't have stock. I chose the next lowest priced competitor only to have exactly the same experience. Then I found Pushys! If it's available on the website, they have it in stock. Had all my items delivered within 3 business days. I feel safe and secure purchasing from this Australian based business, with a great customer service team and an easy to use website.

Super fast service, cheapest price I could find

I ordered a pair of MTB shorts from their website late at night, before I got up in the morning I'd received an email saying it was shipped. Super happy.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Richard, Thanks for the feedback, I will pass it onto the warehosue crew!

Craig U
Craig USouth East Queensland, QLD

I was extremely pleased with the service provided to me by Pushys. I ordered a number of items that were all supplied within 48 hours. Unfortunately one of the bike lights that I purchased did not work properly, but one phone call to the support staff resolved the issue with no fuss - a replacement light dispatched immediately. As a first time customer, I was impressed by their excellent serevice.

Excellent customer service

I ordered items from two Australian online stores late on Wednesday the 13th. My package from Pushys arrived the following Monday. One of the orders was missing a Neostrack plate. I immediately phoned customer service who sorted it there and then. His response to my query was immediate, professional and friendly. The missing plate arrived 3 days later. All the while I'm still awaiting my order from the other online store.

Excellent Service

I recently required an exchange of an item (manufacturers fault not Pushys) and had the pleasure of dealing with Conor Claffey. The exchange was seamless from start to finish without an hassle or inconvenience and Conor was the complete professional expediting the exchange. I would highly recommend Pushys online to anyone. Conor you are a credit to the organization. Job well done mate

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bobby, thanks for the great feedback. I will pass it onto Conor and the team!

Super fast/ Regional W.A

Made an online order late on Wednesday evening. The products were dispatched Thursday morning and arrived Monday morning. I live in a regional town in W.A and am super impressed with Pushy's promptness. I will definitely be using their services again.

Rednblack
RednblackBrisbane

Exceptional

Great price on the items (bicycle rack and lezyne bike pump)
Received in 2 days, bulky order, free shipping.
I was notified of shipped status and given a tracking number the morning after purchase.
Will certainly be back and happy to recommend.

Phill
PhillCanberra 2600, ACT

Great help advice for the right bike for me.

Not knowing 100% on the in and outs of E mountain bikes it took me a few weeks and quite a few visits to the store to decide on a bike. Every time I walked in the store I had a list of questions, every staff member was helpful and after listening to what I was asking pointed me in the right direction towards the E bike that suited my needs. Particularly Thanks Bill for your patients and advice sincerely appreciated !!! Great work Pushys.