Pushys (page 3 of 4)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Michael
MichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exemplary Service

This old guy had problems with “his fingers” whilst ordering this weekend.
But even on a Holiday Sunday all was promised and resolved come Monday ,even a call on my Cell to advise me of the fact.
This business goes on and above where others have failed.
Cheers
Michael
Casino NSW

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for bike parts

I’ve ordered many , many times over the last few years and never had an issue. Always same or next day free delivery using free shipping codes or spending over $100. They’ve always been A1.

Like others, I’m also surprised to see they have poor reviews. Crap happens people. Take A step back.

If we all buy from Wiggle etc the money goes overseas and so do the jobs.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Stephen, thanks so much for the feedback!

Excellent service

I've ordered many times from Pushys and have found their delivery times and customer service to be exceptional. A fantastic Australian-based business that will continue to be my go-to online bike store.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bradley, thank you for the feedback!

The same but different
The same but differentSydney, NSW

Great prices. Fast shipping.

I've ordered from Pushys six times in the past 3 months. They have great prices, a great selection and fast shipping. I've been able to score some great deals by always browsing their sales section and the newsletter.

Jen
JenBrisbane

Super quick, super reliable. Can't believe their rating is not higher.

Have been using Pushys for a long time. Never had a problem with anything - stock, delivery etc. I'm writing this review because I can't believe how many 1 star ratings are on this site. I always order enough to get free delivery, have never paid for faster shipping, and always got my order within a day or two anyway (residing in metro Brisbane area).

Pushys are awesome. Always my first go to. I only go to other o/s sites if Pushys don't have stock of what I want.

Pushys O.Pushys

Thank you for the great feedback Jen. I will be sure to pass this onto the team!
Kind Regards,

peter kudell
peter kudellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service and quick delivery times

I'am writing this review because I was so impressed with the fantastic service by Jeff whom I dealt with on the phone at pushys warehouse, who was super helpful and solved my order issue .

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

The service you expect, and then get

Ordered a product, turned it around quickly so I could collect it.
product wasnt great, so contacted them about it
prompt response, recieved a credit, and prompt help to find and order a replacement
made it all too easy and friendly stff as well.
would recommend

Gratz
GratzBrisbane

Cant fault them

I have been buying bits and pieces from Pushys on and off over the last 4 years. Cant fault them. Delivery is reliable and product is spot on. More recently I purchased a hardtail MTB frame and drive train components and picked them up from the Brisbane warehouse. One of the few online bike stores that you are able to pickup from. Their email communication is accurate and I have found their pricing to be more competitive with rivals in 2018. The pickup staff are friendly and helpful.

Paulie
Paulie

Have had no problems been buying for years

Long term customer have always had good service got some good prices over the years reliable delivery to North QLD . Brought a fe wknog lights that the straps broke on my 31.8mm roadbike handlebars Pushys sent a eparcel label so i could return for warranty replacement

LnE
LnEBRISBANE

SUPER FAST DELIVERY

I ordered a bike helmet online last night and received my order this afternoon. Im extremely happy with the ease of ordering, the range and of course the fast delivery time.

ProBikeFit
ProBikeFitBrisbane

Excellent delivery time and back up service

This highlights the reason to shop with an Australian retailer. I Purchased a Wahoo Kickr on Friday (midday) it was delivered 8am Monday morning. (Quick- Brisbane delivery) Set the Kickr up unfortunately there was a clicking / knocking at the top of the pedal stroke / rotation under load (even light load) Rang Pushies and talked to staff (knowledgeable) after I tried a couple of suggestions to isolate the fault I rang Pushies on Tuesday morning to ask about process for returning the Kickr / (warranty) I returned the Kickr to the Brisbane warehouse where they exchanged the unit. Quick no fuss. I set up the new unit and it is quiet as a mouse. I cannot thank Pushies enough for standing behind the products they sell. Regards Gary ProBikeFit

roland
rolandBrisbane

Great service, great range of products, will definitely be back

I found the items I needed for a bike build in their online parts listing, placed a phone order and it was ready within hours. Fast, friendly and efficient, thanks Kieran and the team at Pushys Salisbury Q :)

AussieJezza
AussieJezzaWatson 2602, ACT

Focus Jam2 C plus - Pushys Canberra

Daz
DazWodonga

Bell Falcon Helmet Recently ordered and received a Bell Falcon Helmet. Great service and prompt deli

Recently ordered and received a Bell Falcon Helmet. Great service and prompt delivery from Pushys, I’d more than happily recommend this product to any purchaser (not crash tested yet). A great fit and very comfortable, though it’s too cold to see if the sweat channels do a good job; 10 degrees C outside at the moment but I can see how the internal padding will channel the sweat from the corners of my eyes. The internal padding is much more substantial than than my old Bell Race helmet that I did crash test... good for a 50+km/hr, landed on my head ruined the helmet but saved my head.
Great purchase if your into road or MTB since when well fitted it doesn’t move. The padding and the light weight sometimes make me check that I’m wearing it.

Gswc103
Gswc103South East Queensland, QLD

Fast n easy service. 100% Brizzy (brisbane) owned

Needed a 27.5" x 2.80" tube and found one online at pushys for $20. Ordered it yesterday at 10am, got it just then (10mins before I wrote this) and couldn't be happier. I'll be riding by this arvy.

Pushys O.Pushys

Thanks for the great feedback. Happy Riding!

Great service - fast order processing

Always had great service from pushys , ordered several times now and its been first class every time .
Was impressed when they helped me out with some issues with tyres bubbling after the warranty period a while back and when I've called to make an enquiry on certain parts etc .
Good stuff pushys - keep it up .

XTR trail pedals

Bought a pair of XTR pedals. Pushys offered the best price on these pedals and the free delivery was excellent. Received the product 3 days after purchase. Will definately use these guys again.

Next day delivery!! And it came

I placed an order on Monday morning and the packaged arrived the VERY NEXT DAY!! I am so impressed with the quality, customer service and overall of Pushy's.

Fantastic service

First time I ordered from Pushy's I ordered mid morning and had product within 24hrs. I was impressed.
Yesterday I ordered after midday and got the product around 9am. I was amazed. Great prices as wel

Adam L
Adam LMelbourne, VIC

Super fast service!

I ordered my young son a Strider balance bike last week. Ordered middle of the day, shipped that afternoon, delivered the very next morning to Melbourne.

Awesome service thank you!

ps. he loves his Honda Strider

Tony
Tony

Several Purchases all good

Ordered from Pushys on several occasions, on each occasion delivery and product were excellent. Twice the product was shipped by express post even though I hadn't selected this option. Living in Fitzroy Crossing (remote WA) the fast shipping via express post was much appreciated

RMB
RMBVic, 3133

Efficient, professional service.

My favorite online store.

I broke my rear derailleur in the morning,ordered a new one at 9:30am receive it 2:30pm . I was back on my bike that afternoon. How's that for service. I've been with Pushys for 2 years never let me down.

Great service and product

It arrived within a few days. Exactly what I ordered, no problems. The gear felt great and it shipped very fast.

Went beyond when delays in goods coming to Australia

I had ordered one of the new Grio Aerohead helmets for Ironman WA and there were delays in the product coming to Australia. The guys and Girls from Pushys went beyond to tee up with the supplier (big shout out to them as well) to get me the helmet in time for the race. BTW the Aerohead is outstanding - drop yourself a favour and try one out.