Pushys

Pushys (page 4 of 4)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Shipped on the day it was purchased packed well and item was brand new as advertised
This is how a business should be run

Grant
Grantbrisbane

Great Aussie Company

I have been shopping with pushys since early 2014 for all my road & mtb gear.
I have always experienced great service & very fast shipping.

Other Bike Shops

Darren B
Darren BSydney, NSW

Super fast shipping!

Bought a wheel on Thursday about 1 pm and it was delivered Friday 230pm to Sydney. Price was on par with other local and also international stores.
Well done Pushys.

lennyk
lennyk

Great service. Prices competitive with Wiggle. Quicker delivery

I have ordered from Pushys online bike store (based in QLD) on 2 occasions. The first time I bought a Cateye light and the second time I ordered Sidi road cycling shoes and a D-fly adaptor for a Shimano Di2. I was pleasantly surprised by their prices and the promptness and speed of their delivery. Both items arrived in 2 days. I will order from them again as it is good to have an Australian based retailer for warranty purposes.

Bike Shops

Find out how Pushys compares to other Bike Shops

JO.P
JO.PCanberra

Pushys Online Store

Pushys Store Online is - Highly recomended for sales and service. Super fast delivery. Excellent customer service. Will use again and again.