Putting Health At The Top

Putting Health At The Top Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Putting Health At The Top? Claim your listing.
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’ve been on the program for 2 weeks. I’m constantly hungry and cranky and feel unwell. Can’t focus at work. How can I get my money back ?

Susana
Susana

I have hypertension and my doctor is not supportive of this diet. I asked one mentor to ask other mentors if it is safe to do this diet for someone with hypertension. She said she can't advise due to liability issues. Reading from the posts, it looks like it's unsafe. I really don't have a question, just putting in what I have experienced so far.

Irum M.
Irum M.

Is it normal to have diarrhea in the first week of this diet?

EJH
EJH

Hi can anyone send me the food list for All phases as I bought the products without a mentor

Liz Jones
Liz Jones

Sorry might be a bit late given you asked this last year, but Alan Brown who gave a one star to phatt has put pics up of their food plan

Lana Noor
Lana Noor

as I am not a computer buff..I need help to print off the meal plans so I can start the programme.
PLEASE could you send all the PDF files I need, to my email...Lana Noor at
[email removed]?
I have ordered the product through Kylie Skinner
Many thanks guys
Lana

Jean H.
Jean H.

You have an amazing mentor she will help you

Shruti S.
Shruti S.

assuming u started the program, and you lost say "X amount" of weight. when you stop the supplements and the diet, do you put the weight back on again?

Katho

I haven't no. The program will teach you how to maintain the weight loss and educate you on what foods to eat, how much etc. It's all about balance. The products don't make you lose the weight, they support your body throughout the program.

Ted N.

Hi. Would you recommend this program for a 14 year old girl?

The program is only available to 18+

Ted N.

My daughter would like to know why. Can u please explain why??

Bevvy

I did the program for 9 days. And hated it.
Its 500 calories a day. So no I wouldn't let a 14 yo do.

Ted N.

This is my 3rd time round and I think it’s amazing and the results are great also. That’s why my daughter was wanting to try also

Marcelle
Marcelle

8 days now and 6.9kg and losing daily :-)

Valerie S.
Valerie S.

anyone under the age of 18 would have to have the approval of their GP to do the program. it's a duty of care thing and the program is designed for adults, children need different vitamins and minerals as they are stilldeveloping

Jojo P.

Under no circumstances can anyone under 18 years do the program. Regardless of gp approval.

Kerrie J.
Kerrie J.

can you eat cheese on this diet

No cheese

Katho

Certain dairy and cheese is reintroduced into the program towards the end when you will learn how to maintain your weight loss

Brett B.
Brett B.

I have just started the program and am doing really well . I want to continue my journey but I have a chest infection and the GP has advised antibiotics. Is it ok to take these and will the supplements still do what they are meant too? Lisa

I have no idea.
I literally hated the diet and did 8 days.
Maybe ask your mentor.

Jojo P.

Yes you can, just be sure the GP has given you the okay.
If you stop the program you would need to start from step 1 when you take it back up.

Linda Z
Linda Z

How much weight loss should you expect for the first 27 days?

Hi Linda, up to 10-15% of your body weight

Dott
Dott

Is this program ok if you have epilepsy?

M Stokes

Hi Dot, Thank you for your interest in Ph@tt. My name is Michelle Stokes and I am a mentor with the programme. As we are not medically trained, our standard practice is to provide you with the full product ingredients and an example day to take to your Healthcare provider or GP to obtain consent. Have you been in contact with any other Ph@tt mentors? If not, and you would like me to provide you with this information, please feel free to either send me your current email address, or email me: m.n.stokes@btopenworld.com or alternatively, contact me via my website: www.ph@tt.co.uk/MichelleStokes Kind Regards Michelle Stokes

Jyoti N.
Jyoti N.

Does this supplements cause negative effect on health?...will be able to loss weight in 30 days? For how much time we should continue the supplements ...would it required exercise as well ..have so many questions in mind

M Stokes

The supplements are amazing - top quality and from a company with a very ethical philosophy. You can expect to lose up to 10-15% of your initial start weight. The supplements are required to support you for as long as you stay on the programme. We do not recommend you start any strenuous exercise, but gentle movement exercise like walking, yoga or swimming are encouraged. Do you have a mentor? They will be able to help with your questions. If not, I will be happy to assist. Kind Regards Michelle Stokes - Ph@tt Mentor www.phatt.co.uk/MichelleStokes

shoani
shoani

hi,
I see good results from people through this phatt diet. But since i am suffering from a kidney stone and gallbladder issues, it is stopping me to go further.. I am 36 years old.can someone help me if i can start this diet without any health risk

Suzanne Griffiths
Suzanne Griffiths

Hi Shoani, we advise you seek approval from your health practitioner on this. If you have not already spoken with someone about information you can take to your GP feel free to drop me an email and I will assist you.
suzannegriffiths.phattmentor@yahoo.com

Robyn S.
Robyn S.

I'm interested in trying this but I was wondering if after the 30 days of supplements do you need to keep buying them for the diet to work.

Mills
Mills

A full round of the Ph@tt program lasts between 44-77days. There are 3 steps in 1 round. Depending on your goal. It will depend on how long you stay on Supplements in 1 round and or how many rounds you require to reach your goal. When you reach your goal weight. Most of us continue on the minimum supplements as they help our body function at its best. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me on Facebook.
Regards,
Gayle Maree.

JoSmith

How many people here have done the program for 30 days and are now mentors? Is 30 days really enough to start telling others what to eat and pushing supplements and pills on them? What if people have medical conditions?

Jen J.
Jen J.

This is an amazing programme and I have done the programme in 2016 and achieved amazing results for my health and wellbeing maintaining it still in 2019.
This programme taught me how to maintain a healthy lifestyle after failing this for the 21years prior with so many other weightloss methods I tryed and never were sustainable
It is more then a Weightloss programme, it’s given me my life back in so many ways.
Any one with medical concerns are asked to go to their medical practitioners with the product fact sheets and the GPs and nutritionists are loving what the programme is doing for their patients and clients.
Can’t speak highly enough of this programme. It is strictly compliant with the TGA regulations!
It is a 3 step programme. And I certainly don’t go hungry. Highly recommended!

Jojo P.

Each person who becomes mentors follow strict guidelines on what they can and can't say. This is no different to any business you work in, or company. Policies and procedures. It is encouraged to learn and remember the product information sheets so that when people ask questions you actually know your stuff.
Generally if someone is becoming a mentor it's because they love what they have gotten out of the program and are enthusiastic about helping others.
For me, i became a mentor to help others succeed. Because weight loss and gut health should be achievable and easily accessible, in my opinion.
There's more to mentoring than getting a bit of pocket change. The satisfaction of seeing friends and loved ones feel and look healthier and by extension becoming happier in themselves. It's non judgemental one on one support. I've done other programs and never got one on one ever. And the mentors actually know what they're talking about because they've all gone through it too.
So... yeah.

Aunt M

I think all health pyramid selling scams should be illegal in Australia. Some of the supplements can be dangerous and can contain questionable ingredients. These things seem to be taking off over here as people are unaware. You should always consult a qualified professional such as a Naturopath or dietitian who will work with your individual health needs.

fluffygutss
fluffygutss

Hello Aunt M, I have been a customer of the products for a while so I just wanted to assure you that not only did I take the vitamins and mineral supplements to my Doctor but also obtained the fact sheets for all the ingredients. Not one ingredient is questionable or of a chemical nature - these are all natural vitamin and mineral supplements; much like you would obtain from the chemist except of a higher quality and without unnatural casings etc.. These products are simply used alongside the healthy eating program to better support you through the journey - as we all know it's not easy eating green this day and age!!!
Definitely not a scam, products have been around for 30 years and are backed by ethical QA testing and health regulations of course as a minimum standard. The healthy living program itself is designed by an Australian nutritionist also. Hope this helps

B_Happy
B_Happy

Did your doctor recommend a 500 calories a day diet with no exercise for 30 days too?

Aunt M

I have no current health issues and have been taking Australian made supplements while also consulting a naturopath. Doctors have no idea and mock me when even mention supplements because they are not trained in these matters as some dietitians are not either that they themselves have even stated to me. I find it very hard to believe your doctor knew anything about supplements. As I stated only a naturopath in the last 20 years has kept my health up to date and I am over 50.
What I have experienced is many of these MLM models with totally inexperienced people with no qualifications pushing them and actually had one woman hide her illness from her customers so she wouldn't loose face or money after selling her wonder products! (different American brand also supposedly legitimately wonderful and safe). Very deceitful. I have also seen reviews on these products from people who have become ill taking them and some ending up in hospital. I call that liable.
All I am saying is be very careful and consult a naturopath with them not a doctor because not one supplement fits all and as with anything can be dangerous to some people.

James H.
James H.

So doctors have no idea about supplements but uneducated mentors do? No doubt that someone will reply saying it's backed by health professionals but I bet those health professionals will not risk their registration in backing such dangerous claims in promoting the program and company. I am open to unbiased peer reviewed research if any "mentor" wants to educate me.

Manju
Manju

Thats right. I am not agree with these products too, and irs not only minerals or vitamines, its more than that. If you take same products from pharmacy you will not loose your weight but from Modere products. I have questioned on their website for just a survey regarding any health isdues after this program but administration of this Phatt program didnt published my question in the group. Definitely something which is really not sutable for your health.

Jojo P.

Ph@tt is not a pyramid scheme as they are illegal in Australia, and Ph@tt is a TGA approved program. ;)

Aunt M

Cigarettes are legal too.....

LL2

Did you actually do the program for 30 days?

Aunt M

I would like to know how it went over a 12 month period to see if it's sustainable and has any other health consequences. Pointless doing it if it's only short term effects or long term ill health.

LotusHealthNut
LotusHealthNut

As a nutritionist I find this diet quite damaging, both in the short term and in the long run.
500 calories (around 2000kJ) a day is extremely low for a person to survive on, especially as the current recommendation for the average person is 8700kJ per day. You're basically sending your body into starvation mode, which slows your metabolism and causes your body to save energy wherever it can, ending in feelings of lethargy, a foggy head and constipation.
In an attempt to combat this you are required to buy over $300 a month worth of supplements -caffeine to give you the illusion of having energy and boost your lagging metabolism, vitamins and minerals to "replace" the ones you are sadly missing in your diet, and fibre to try and keep your bowels moving, in the absence of any whole grains, beans and legumes or starchy vegetables (aka fibre).
One of the big plugs is improving gut health but a healthy gut biome depends on insoluble fibre. You get this from fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans and legumes. In the absence of this healthy fibre, "good" bacteria is over-run by "bad" bacteria and health problems manifest as a result.
You are only allowed one vegetable for lunch and one for dinner, with a small protein source. The vegetables are chosen from a limited list of low kilojoule, low starch vegetables and only one piece of fruit is allowed per day (current Dietary Guidelines recommend at least 2).
You eat like this for a month, then if you haven't lost 10-15% of your bodyweight (don't even get me started on how unsafe this is!), you just start again. Depriving yourself of essential nutrients and fibre for another month. Oh, and don't exercise or you will likely faint!
You may lose weight initially, but short term nutritional deficiency and long term slowing of your metabolism is not safe or worth it.
If you want to lose weight safely, healthily and for the long term, see a clinical nutritionist or dietitian. THAT Will be worth it!!

LL2

It will be 12 months since i did the program (one round) still maintaining my weight loss eat well and feel better than i did prior. I have seen nutritionists and dietitians who all give you the same advice ( and it cost me a lot more than $300!! ) There are pro's and cons definitely but there is no doubt for some people it works extremely well and overdosing on carbs and sugar is the main problem in our diet all round so the program teaches you what works with your body and what works against. Not dangerous if you use a bit of common sense and if the current dietary guidelines were working we wouldn't need such a program as you can see we (as a society) still have a weight problem and prescribing the same needs for all is just not working. Take it or leave it however a VLCD has been recommended by doctors and health professionals for many years ??

JoSmith

LL2 - very low calorie diets (VLCD) are meant to be prescribed only by medical doctors, dietitians or registered nutritionists and undertaken under their supervision, not by some "mentor" that has been on a fad diet for a month and now considers themselves a nutrition and weightloss expert. Very dangerous to be taking nutritional advice from someone clearly unqualified to be giving it. Take this diet to any dietitian or nutritionist and they will tell you how dangerous it is.

LL2

And I would probably still be overweight also :-) have been down that road each to their own