Putting Health At The Top

Putting Health At The Top (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jenny

JennyDarling Downs, QLD

I AM A NEW PERSON!!!

I started this program last year, and I have lost over 23kg in that time!!! I love the meals that I can make, with REAL Food! There are No shakes or rigid exercise programs. The additional support that I get from my Mentor is amazing as well!!! On a whole, this program has been a life changed for myself and my family!!!

Start DateApril 2018

Raelene S.

Raelene S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It’s my way of living....

I’ve been “putting my health at the top” for 18 months and each and every day, by focusing on my gut health, my overall wellbeing is the best it’s been for most of my adult life.

Start DateNovember 2017
Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Shona M.

Shona M.Perth, WA

I am blessed

I never thought how changing my bad habits to change what I ate has turned my life around. The food is easy to prepare and fills you. You have a mentor to help you on your journey you are never alone

Start DateJuly 2018
HvnPlvn

HvnPlvnSydney, NSW

Finally found Phatt after 4 long years

Ive lost 20 kilos on this program.
I have energy and i feel so good in my gut.
This program is my calling, it works! Trust me ive tried so many ways to lose the weight.. I had the best mentor who guided and supported me along the whole of my journey.

Clean eating, clean supplements clean you!

Highly recomended.

Start DateNovember 2018
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

This has made such a difference to my life!

Start DateJanuary 2019
Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight

Shona Lloyd

Shona LloydSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed my life

Start DateMarch 2018

Tanya B.

Tanya B.Tasmania

It's changed my life and given me more than gut health and weight loss.

Highly recommended. The food is amazing its been good for me and has worked like no other program has. Great support and very educational having given me all the tools to succeed on the program. I have only had to purchase 2x30day rounds in 6mths unlike other programs where your paying mth after moth making unaffordable. One of the best things I've done for myself wish I'd found this years ago.

Start DateDecember 2018

Jen B.

Jen B.Hunter Region, NSW

Best weightless program Ever!!

Start DateJune 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Donna

DonnaPerth, WA

Changed my life

I lost 12kg in my first 30 days and went on to lose 37kg. Best thing I have done, and I’ve tried them all. Great supportive community, easy to follow.

Start DateMarch 2017
Karen H.

Karen H.Murray Mallee, SA

Weight loss has never been so easy!

In 2017 I lost 26 kg in 3 1/2 months, in preparation for my 60th birthday. I have an amazing mentor and she’s still there for me whenever I message her. I love everything about this program and how I now feel. I still can’t get over how incredibly easy it was to lose and also having access to learning how to keep it off!

Start DateMay 2017

Stella W.

Stella W.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant weightloss program.

The only weightloss program that has ever worked for me. I lost 12 kg in 40 days, was not hungry and even better, no shakes or bars, just clean healthy food.An excellent program with top quality supplements and free mentoring.

Start DateMarch 2019

LegoClock

LegoClockCanberra 2600, ACT

Dangerous and unsustainable

Start DateSeptember 2018

Barbara

Barbara

I lost 10kg in one month on this program. it works!

I lost 10kg in 33 days through clean eating, natural supplements, following the provided meal plans and foods lists and recipes provided and having daily support from my mentor. It was much cheaper than other programs I had spent a lot of money on and failed on, because of their lack of support. For me, having someone there every day to be accountable to, and to support me made all the difference in the world for me to stay on track and succeed. And I had so much energy as well. My tummy felt great and I felt great overall.

Start DateOctober 2018

MissTrue

MissTrueSydney, NSW

Worst admin, money grab

Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities None

Easiest eating plan ever!!

I have been doing ph@tt for 23 days and have lost 6kg.
It basically trains you to eat healthy food, protein veg and fruit in measured portions.
Very easy to follow, and I have had no cravings or hunger pangs at all!!
Hardest thing for me is drinking enough water.
My mentor has been super supportive, and I’d recommend this plan if you want to change your eating habits long term.
This has taught me so much about food and how my body reacts to it.
I have already lost 11cm from my waist and 5cm from my hips.
A body changing, healthy eating plan , not a diet

Best program I've been on

I started the program with a lot of skepticism because I'd yoyo'd between 85 and 110kg for the last 10 years. This program has been infinitely easier to follow and very enjoyable at the same time. I don't suffer, no hunger pains, no cravings - it's VERY manageable.
101.4kg to 87 in just over 30 days - maintained for almost a year already now

A program that works!

After starting to gain weight i was looking for something to lose a few kilos and fit my clothes again. I not only lost the extra kilos but i also gained energy and changed the eating habits of my family. Life changing program!

THOUSANDS of lives changed!

Couldn’t be more proud of the thousands of successful PHATTIES! What a great group of people following an amazing program. Easy, inexpensive and life changing!

Mikki

MikkiPerth

The Easiest Weightloss Program Ever!!

I lost 15kg with this Program. When I started, apart from being overweight, I was stressed , lethargic and my body was surviving with 10 cups of coffee and I averaged one meal a day, normally with loads of carbs! Stress ruled my life! I am now happier, healthier, no more back ache, and my stress levels dropped significantly! I’m so glad I found Phatt they make it easy to lose weight and keep it off!

LL2

LL2AU

THE Best Lifestyle change program i have ever experienced

All i can say is i did the program (with the supplements) which as people say are just minerals and vitamins but very good quality and easily absorbed by the body to support weight loss and well being. I lost 8 kgs within 30 days and continued to lose weight after the 30 days (without supplements) to acheive my 12kg target have been able to maintain my weight for last 8 months eating clean a large percentage of the time and eating pretty much how i please on weekends. No scam just looking at what you eat - changes your body shape and improves your overall wellbeing. Maybe doesnt suit everybody but worked for me and several of my friends who have also completed the program. Phatt for life!