PWR GU Patrol 4.2D Turbo PWR0381

PWR GU Patrol 4.2D Turbo PWR0381

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for PWR GU Patrol 4.2D Turbo PWR0381? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review

Jase gonebush
Jase gonebush Far North Queensland, QLD

PWR Performance Radiator solved my Turbo Diesel Patrol from getting hot Towing in the top end of Queensland.

My Nissan Patrol was getting a little hot Towing my Camper up hills on hot days in Far North Queensland so I spoke to Ken at Pacific Radiator Services in Cairns Qld and he sorted out one of the Aussie made PWR performance Radiators and its never gone over half way now on the gauge.
It proves Quality can make all the difference. We changed the themastat and all the hoses including heater hoses. We flushed the system then used destiled water with the PWR recomended coolant. We also tested for electrolysis. And its solved all my problems.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in November 2019 at Pacific Radiator Service Cairns Qld.