Qantas Assure Health Insurance

Qantas Assure Health Insurance (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Health Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Honest, Helpful & Streamlined

I've been extremely happy with Qantas Assure. Signing up was a breeze, and the lady on the phone told me a little tip of how to get an extra 50,000 points (which came through seamlessly). Every single time I've called, I've had an extremely helpful Australian phone operator, with little to no wait time.

I made two separate claims. One of them got rejected, but that was only because I attached the wrong receipt, and they explained to me exactly what they needed to process it. Both was processed and back into my bank within 2 business days.

I adjusted my premium over the phone, and got instant confirmation and change to my policy.

If they keep this up, I will never see a reason to change to a different health fund.

And

And

Don’t know what ppl are complaining about

Yes I’m happy with the policy to date.
Very easy to set up
Customer service is fine. No problems waiting to long on the phone
Claiming on line simply
Claim payment quite

Insurance claim madeYes

The Consultant Katie Sanders was amazing & went out of her way! Very caring, helpful & thorough.

Katie Sanders should be the CEO, great attention to detail & listened. As i employ 25 staff, ones like Katie are real keepers. Thanks again

James

JamesSydney, NSW

I can Qantas Assure you that this is turbulent health insurance company.

emdeme

emdemeNewcastle

Very pleased we switched

Terrible customer service

I didn’t even take out the policy because I couldn’t (they had incorrect details on the system that they “couldn’t fix”) and when they said they’d call me back they didn’t. I followed them up 4 times before someone called me back and then the representative thought he would speak to me in a condescending manner. I can’t imagine dealing with them should I need to make a claim relating to a health issue.

aawalk1

aawalk1AU

Will be cancelling

Better benefits through my previous Health insurance so will not be continuing with Qantas Assure. Qantas should concentrate on delivering better airfares and services to their clients. Not trying to be everything to everyone! Most annoying!

D stewart

D stewartKearns

Don’t go there

The customer support was lacking.
The pay off on claims was terrible.
My advice is do not go there.
Poorest claim repayment if any company I have been with in 20 years.

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanPerth

I have just spent the afternoon comparing Health funds making use of Compare the Market and calling a few funds. For us at this time Qantas Assure is the best value. My experience with the staff was great. I had someone who was articulate, knowledgeable, helpful and really really pleasant to deal with.

Mindy

MindyMelbourne, Victoria

Don't do it for the points payoff - cheaper to pay for the fares

Dogfan

DogfanQld, 4213

Don't recognise Revitive Pharma TENS & EMS machine

Very disappointed with my 2 current claims with Qantas Assure
1. Champix - could not claim even though I have Top Cover including prescriptions on reading small print item is subsidised so therefore I cannot claim
2. Revitive Pharma with TENS machine and EMS - cannot claim because its heading is 'Circulation Booster' (which is a trade name) The heading has to say TENS machine!! Have spoken to several Pharmacists and Revitive themselves and they state they have never had a problem with a claim on medical insurance before, but Qantas Assure will not recognise the Revitive so here I sit in pain and suffer

Tee2422

Tee2422Long jetty

Expensive

Expensive, waste of money, paying for points, Some policies only cover you if you go to emergency within 24 hours. So if, after a sports accident, you go to bed hoping it will get better or get an appointment at your GP first, treatment can be restricted to 90 days, so if you break your leg and get pins and screws inserted allowing it to heal, you might not be covered if they get taken out six months later."

buddha_eye

buddha_eye

Read the fine print very, very carefully - they are VERY misleading

Dene

DeneMelbourne

High Prices + Low Customer Service = I'm leaving

Prices are hiked up to compensate for any points received. Customer service will say anything to get you off the phone and then just ignore it with no follow up. 3 weeks.. 5 calls,3 emails and 2 calls to hospital that did exactly what they needed to do, as did I. no money back from a very straightforward claim, 3 weeks later

Dave n Trudie

Dave n TrudiePerth

Good for points, but watch your limits if switching.

Reasonable product, slightly more expensive than my previous insurer, but with Qantas points as a leveller.
We are fortunate in that we don't really claim a great deal, but want peace of mind so took a high level of cover. One thing to watch when comparing is the limits, QA were a fair amount less than my previous insurer for extras, but if not claiming much that's not such an issue.

Had one issue when I first joined where I had gone to the dentist, only to find my card was incorrect. Called QA and they rectified overnight.

Insurance claim madeYes

Best Health Insurance product ever!

Fantastic product that rewards you for being active with Qantas Frequent Flyer points. You also earn points on your premium. It's about time you got something back for your health insurance!!!

Dana F

Dana FSydney

Better then Medibank & with Qantas Points

I switched from Medibank to Qantas Assure last month, after years of staying put. I looked into Qantas Assure, and realized they are backed by NIB, which means the products are almost the same as NIB's, but I got 50,000 points when I switched (although I have to wait 60 days for the points..). Amazing service when I called up the call centre as well.