Qantas Cash

Qantas Cash (page 4 of 27)

• Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (17) · No (32)

John T.

John T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Difficult website and app

Tried to apply for this product online and through the app, and I just kept being sent around in circles. I’ve given up. But after having read the rest of the reviews, I’m glad I did.

Poor customer care and service

Got card ok ,loaded money on no or went on line to find out how to customise pin . Told go to a redi teller . Went tried , teller says service not available. Rang the contact centre and the agent told me “ yes that feature has not been available for 3 months or so and we have logged it with our It Dept but they do not think it urgent. “That was all she did ! I suggested they needed to change the advice that you could change the pin that was on the website ! Her answer “ our It Dept would have to do that !!!

Dave

DaveSydney

Very easy to use, never had a problem

I was traveling to the USA San Diego and Las Vegas, for 10 days and being a Frequent Flyer member was very interested in the Qantas Travel Money Card. After reading all the negative reviews I was very nervous about loading the card and this being my major source of funs while away.
After making the first transaction on the day I landed and then regular purchases there after.

Downloading the app to my phone also made it very easy to check my balance on the go.

I can only say I am very happy with this card and would recommend it for any Qantas Frequent Flyer member

Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

Find out how Qantas Cash compares to other Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

DOP

DOPSydney, NSW

Worst product ever

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Qantas Money Card-Ripping Australians in exchange rates

I traveled to China in June and used the Qantas Money Card for the first time because there was a promotion for no international transaction fees. The card worked well in China. After my first withdrawal of RMB 1,000, I wanted to check the exchange rate but the Qantas App will not show this. When I came back, I printed the statement and was astonished to see the rate of 4.36 RMB whereas other credit cards I used gave me 4.75 RMB. They simply ripped me and other Australians in exchange rates. I sent them an email asking why their rates do not compare with the market rates but no reply. I urge all Australians not to use this Qantas Money card anymore.

Hopeless. If I could give 0 starts I would. Don't get one.

Absolutely hopeless. Problems loading. Points didn't transfer. Card frequently did not work when trying to book online. Difficult to contact call centre. When I did they told me to ensure I use an Australian address. This led to online transfers going through on some occasions but not always. Definitely don't get one.

Pinks3

Pinks3AU

Useless Card!!

Do not get this useless cash card for your travel money!! I've had nothing but trouble with using euro in various countries. Errors and refusals - a waste of time and embarrassing! I will NEVER use again and I strongly advise about relying on this card!

wayne

wayneSunshine coast

Terrible customer service

Ben M

Ben MBrunswick west

Awful and even worse customer service

I transferred $5000 onto the card a week before travelling. I couldn’t activate the card as the number on the card was incorrect. The card was useless as I couldn’t get a new one before travelling. I asked for a refund and I was given $4400. So for giving them my money for a week I was charged $600 for the pleasure

andrew

andrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer care! Website has serious problems!

I am not sure what has happened to qantas cash card! We used it beginning of last year overseas and had no problems! but now...worst service ever!! Cant activate a new card - keeps saying not an Australian resident or under 16 years of age-which is not the case! numerous calls ( put on hold for over an hour) only to receive an email saying problem had been fixed - but it hasn't. Still no response. The website keeps crashing - saying it has technical issues!
Will definitely not take the risk of using overseas now given such bad customer service. Now to transfer my money out....

roader

roaderSydney, NSW

What customer care

John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Disgusting product and service

App (and website) keeps crashing. Gives useless excuses and keeps you from using your own money. Tried several times to rectify, however Completely ignorant and careless support staff. Unable to access money.
AVOID USING IF YOU’RE TRAVELLING OVERSEAS

Left me stranded

Solosam

SolosamSydney, NSW

Wish I could give them a zero

Despite using the correct details I was locked out of my cash card account.interesting to read below how many other people having the same trouble.

Qantas/MasterCard get your act together. Useless!!!

Not happy

Not happy

Zero service

Qantas Travel money team made an incorrect transfer/reversal from my travel money card back to my bank account. Over 1 week without my money and repeated chasing and follow up on my part and no one can tell me when I will get my funds back. Worst process and service ever, they don’t give a rats about their customers needs. This was their error and nothing has been done to resolve swiftly at their end. Avoid using at all costs!!

Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

This product is so bad its almost a scam

Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Qantas Premotion

I wish i read these reviews before loading UK pounds onto my card. They have a promotion on if you load more than $5000 dollars onto your card you get two Qantaz club passes. I registered and loaded the money and never heard a thing about it. I rang them and i m told you dont get them till 6-8 weeks time. That is good as i am travelling tonight . I just hope i do not have issues like what i read hear . Kicking myself i did not read the reviews before hand and so many of them.

JenHobart

JenHobartHobart, TAS

PIN Wouldn’t Work Overseas & Customer Service Non-Existent

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of bank fees

TIn

TInSouth East Queensland, QLD

No CSV files download! What a rubbish!

Help and support says we can download our transactions with CSV files but when we called a support team, that function is no longer available. All we get is stupid PDF file and we can't copy and paste those figures to our excel spreadsheet.