Qantas Hotels

Qantas Hotels

Brand Manager for Qantas Hotels? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (14) · No (23)
  • Ease of Booking

Great deals but poor customer service

I wanted to book with my Qantas points and cash, and their website is not clear that when you pay with a deposit you cannot choose the points + cash option. Called to rectify the situation and was told there was no solution. Customer service rep had very poor skills.

Russell
Russell

Avoid!

Made a booking for a hotel in Fiji and had it confirmed by Qantas in a separate email, only for them 48 hours later to advise that the hotel does not have any rooms. My question is why is Qantas selling inventory that does not exist? The response in assisting has been pathetic and considering it’s over Xmas my options are limited.
Won’t be using them again and suggest you do the same. Can’t be trusted that what you are booking and paying for actually exists.

Roebuck Bay Hotel

My superior room on 11 June 2021 was sub-standard. The curtain at the opening door was not fixed securely, there was mould everywhere in the ensuite, the fridge was covered in rust & hair dryer had to be collected from reception. Big improvements needed.

Paul W.
Paul W.Perth, WA

Mold and Pests at a Qantas Recommended and Booked Hotel !!!!!

Elizabeth
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Very Customer Unfriendly Experience

Ease of Booking
Patricia Eastcott
Patricia EastcottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Samford Grand Adelaide

Qantas hotels are amazing to deal with but let down by actual hotel did not get room booked, TV unable to watch from bed as cable broken , aircon in bedroom not functioning properly paid a lot of money for the Junior Suite but was very disappointed, would not recommend this hotel.

Took money for booking then sent an email saying the booking wasnt available

Trina
Trina

Most helpful with our cancellations

Qantas hotels were wonderful when we had to cancel our bookings in Barcelona and Athens. After a short time, we acquired full refunds with no admin. Fees etc. From both the hotels. These bookings were classified as "Non refundable" but with the help from qantas hotels, this was reversed.

Unsatisfied Customer
Unsatisfied CustomerWestern Australia

Extremely Disappointing Customer Service

chris
chrisPerth, WA

Excellent support for covid rebooking

I had several bookings with Qantas hotels and had to reschedule due to covid. I was dealt with by customer service rep MJ who provided excellent service in rebooking my stays

Prem
Prem

Horrendous ‘price promise’ dodgy scheme and even worst customer service

Booked accommodation in NZ. Trusted their price promise as it only works when you book. Booking.com price was almost 40% cheaper for same property and room. Trusted Aussie brand, went with Qantas Hotel and they delayed whole process by a month and at the end said mobile screenshot not good and clear enough..
No complaint process or they cared as they had money by then and my stay was over so no cancellation!
Never use them! Its not even Qantas, I think they pay Qantas royalty and it’s a third party.. complaint to Qantas who said Hotel not their problem!

Ozz
OzzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling Customer Service

Money P.
Money P.Southwest, VIC

Difficult to deal with and if there is an issue just quote policy and words

I am trying to rebook a holiday which has been disrupted by Covid-19, clearly not my fault and qantas are not being flexible, unfortunately I will have to log a case with ACCC to try and get a remedy, so time-consuming. I hope we don't have an air monopoly again - the customer will come last!

wabomberboy
wabomberboyPerth, WA

First time user-will use again

This is the first time I have used Qantas hotels and it started off bad but concluded with a satisfactory experience.
I had to cancel my booking courtesy of the Coronavirus. I couldn’t get through to Qantas customer service so I canceled online. My booking was non refundable so I put a claim in from my travel insurance. My insurance put my claim on hold and suggested I reach out to my hotel provider.
I managed to live talk to a Qantas customer service officer.
After explaining my situation they sent an email to the hotel asking if they could offer me a credit. The hotel agreed.
I was very happy with the outcome.

K Nayyar
K NayyarSydney, NSW

Changed our booking at last minute

booked a family room but got a call the evening before and was told that the room wasn't available for the day it was booked.. we were given the option of 2 separate room.. unbelievable! this was supposed to be a family holiday which was ruined courtesy Qantas hotels