Qantas (page 2 of 69)

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
DestinationBrisbane QLD, Australia
Barry

BarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not flexible or helpful at all.

DepartureAdelaide SA, Australia
DestinationThimphu, Bhutan
Izzys Mumma

Izzys MummaFar North Queensland, QLD

So impressed with service provided by call centre

DepartureWeipa QLD, Australia
DestinationMackay QLD, Australia

G Alone

G Alone

Reputation says it all the long haul No pride carrying the great Aussie Carrie name

Pathetic waiting now 4 hrs gone to speak to customer service relating to change of flights booking made by Qantas one off Qantas cut back perhaps cheap labour from overseas learning from Telstra now 4 and half hours still waiting to speak with consultant Shame shame Qantas Mr Joyce get your act together and live upto our Aussie pride

MickyG

MickyGAustralian Capital Territory

Cancellations and no refund in nearly 3 months

I booked a oneworld reward flight for my family which took many weeks on the phone to get sorted.

with COVID-19 some flights were cancelled which opened the door for a fee free cancellation.

No refund has been confirmed in nearly three months, my booking has disappeared off their system and I’m out of pocket $6500 and 850,000 qantas points.

These people are now refusing to serve me when I chase up the refund.

I will never buy a qantas ticket ever again.

Dr EJS

Dr EJSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where are the refunds?

Other airlines refund promptly. My own experience Cathay 72 hours. Friends' experience Singapore 72 hours.
Air New Zealand 4 weeks.
Qantas 13 weeks and still nothing. I gather they have outsourced their refund work to the Philippines. Why when they have stood down countless Australians?
Can I contact them? Not easily. Have patience they say. Why? Where are the refunds?

Warren

Warren

4 hours on hold and get cut off

Unhappy

Unhappy

RIP OFF AIR FARES

Airfares from Adelaide to Broome return have skyrocketed in 12 months from $800 to $1250 in 2020. They have made so unaffordable to see family. They want us to support them by charging us rip off prices. Never ever will I fly with them again. I have also sold all our Qantas shares at a loss. Bring on the new carrier.

DepartureAdelaide SA, Australia
DestinationBroome WA, Australia
Will

WillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancelled Booking I Am Confused

Find out how Qantas compares to other Airlines

By far the most disreputable company in Australia

deed

deedSouth East Queensland, QLD

No customer service

Qantas cancelled flights due to COVID. Decided we wanted a refund. Originally told 1 week, then 3 weeks, then after waiting on the phone for an hour told 8-10 weeks wait because they are short staffed. What about using the staff that were stood down? Now after expecting a refund of $800 only $80 received. Typical, no explanation, no communication NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! Will now have to make a 4th call to find out why I only received 10% of my refund ... really looking forward to being on hold for another hour before being able to speak to someone.

Jeremy Lawrance

Jeremy LawranceNSW, 2041

Beware of their refund policy

Qantas are encouraging passengers to cancel their bookings due to the COVID-19 pandemic and receive flight vouchers for future travel. Those vouchers do have an expiry date at which time they become worthless.
Qantas policy clearly states that customers are entitled to a refund "If we cancel your flight and we cannot offer you suitable alternative arrangements".
However, there is no way of claiming a refund on their website with the "Customer Care"portal only offering credit vouchers for future flights.
I booked directly with Qantas and am stuck with this unsatisfactory arrangement. Friends who have booked through travel agents have all been offered refunds.

chris p.

chris p.Perth, WA

Damaged luggage

After travelling to exmouth your baggage handlers run over my fishing pole in a designed bag
Then they did everything to stall an avoid repairs
Yes im still getting fu around

In-Flight Entertainment
Wi-Fi
DestinationExmouth WA, Australia
chris p.

chris p.Perth, WA

Damaged luggage

After travelling to exmouth your baggage run over my fishing pole in a designed bag
Then they did everything to stall an avoid repairs
Yes im still getting fu around

In-Flight Entertainment
Wi-Fi
DestinationExmouth WA, Australia

Where is the refund??

After multiple phone calls and multiple checks and cross checks with Qantas I'm still waiting for the refund of our two cancelled business class tickets to Europe end of March 2020. Tickets were booked through Qantas website. No travel agent involved!

DestinationAmsterdam, Netherlands

andy

andyPerth

It's easy to get a 5* review when...

DestinationBrisbane QLD, Australia
ClassPremium Economy
Ken H.

Ken H.

Un Australian

Was in Spain en route to Amsterdam to fly home in June
Caught caught up in the Covid horror and had to return to Barcelona to fly home to sydney
Qantas would not allow us to change the departure airport from Amsterdam to Barcelona even when we offered to pay the difference neither did they offer a credit for the flight (which they were telling Australians they were doing)
They made us buy a brand new return ticket to get home from Barcelona and guess what when we got home our insurance doesnt cover Pandemics either
UN AUSTRALIAN

Cancelled air travel

ChrisC

ChrisCSydney, NSW

Where are the refunds?

Qantas continues to accept millons of taxpayers dollars while putting off 20,000 workers but still cannot refund fares paid for 6 months ago and cancelled as Qantas is not operating due to COVID-19. It also refuses to refund cash it has held for 6 months as seat selection fees. How can this be justified?.... Try calling QF and you will hang on until disconnected, over and over..... just the pits.

borrisnorris132

borrisnorris132

Almost forced me to fly during the coroniavirus.

From the start Qantas has been a nightmare with customer service. I saw a deadly virus was running across the globe and they basically had told me to fly or lose all flight money. Their call centre was leaving me on hold for up to 5 hours prior to the pandemic.
Also they went against their policy of offering a refund when they cancelled the flight because our government had banned international flights.
Now they have received government payments and they took my early seat selection money. Let's not forgot the voucher they gave me as a refund, which can't be used during peak times even though I booked in a so called peak time. I felt like I was dealing with a crime syndicate not a national airline.

DepartureAustralia