Qantas

Qantas (page 2 of 60)

Domestic and International
2.1 from 1,188 reviews

See the Best Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

terrible service, awful customer service

didn't receive information about flight cancellation and service desk not helpful; don't be surprised if your flight is cancelled and you are not informed; poor customer service and awful behaviour

The Last Express

The Last ExpressCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My SMSF loves Qantas and Jetstar

The more they scr&w their customers, the more money they make, and the more dividend my SMSF receives. Same with Telstra, the banks, etc. etc. More power to their bows. [Do I fly with with Jetstar? Not a chance. You get what you pay for. Do I fly with Qantas? Only Oz domestic travel.]

Horrendous and Farcical

DestinationNew York, NY, USA
ClassBusiness Class
Ladan A.

Ladan A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

I received an excellent customer service for my flight to Sydney. The service desk in Mel & Syd airport helped me to get the earliest flight available for my business trip.

Customer couldn’t care less

Flight cancelled last minutes

Got message that your Flight cancelled, and tried to call them waiting for 2 hours on the phone no one answering. Worst customer service in the world, never travel with Qantas.

cmc

cmcPerth, WA

Can't trust Qantas

You can't trust someone who changes the rules after U commit to an agreement..... frequent flyer scheme is a joke at Qantas..Don't they believe in customer service in the board room. Bet they preach it to the line staff
Try Singapore or Qatar for a genuine scheme that looks after u

merilyn

merilynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

no star should be an option

I will never book Qantas again
Trying to find out the penalty to cancel flights to Hong kong given the unrest - on web there is NO email contact what so ever - only phone
I phoned and was advised 1.5 hrs wait - you gotta be joking
Last year too I had a bad experience too - booked all QF flights to Solomons - they code shared one with Solomon and when Air Solomon changed schedule forcing us to overnight in Brisbane - they were not interested - blamed Air Solomon even though it was a QF flight # My overseas will now only be Air Singapore - never again Qantas- and local anything but Qantas

sj64

sj64Western Australia

Virgin all the way

Tried to book flights online but system kept not accepting payment when finalising airfares generic issue apparently.
I had a great price airfare and wanted to pay .
Finally restarted again and redid flights and $60more expensive . It accepted payment but very annoyed. Then received an email stating they were holding g the previous flights for 12 hours which was the cheaper option.
Trying to Contact Qantas is impossible absolutely no service at all,
Tried to call a few times voicemail of course and they offer to call you back as delays up to 3 hours to talk to anyone .
24 hours later no call backs
Don’t waste your time trying to contact them
What an absolutely terrible so called support centre .
Never again
Virgin beats them hands down

Nishisharma20

Nishisharma20Victoria

Horrible Experience

Staff was rude and unhelpful
Needed to change some details spend hours and hours on phone
Flight was delayed by 16 hours
They made us sit at the airport and sleep on the floor
No compensation or apologies
After16 hours when I finally boarded my special mean which was selected Months and months before were not there.
Never flying with Qantas again

DestinationSan Francisco, CA, USA

JoMo

JoMoSydney, NSW

Jetstar and Qantas incompetence

Tremor

Tremor

Disgusting Customer Service

I am absolutely disgusted with Quantas customer service ..
I am a Fifo Worker .. Fly regularly from Brisbane to Broome ..
No trip is a joy .. But a big headache... Flghts are Constantly late .. My Baggage gets lost and Flight canceled because no Pilot's ..
There is constant long queues to check in
When baggage is lost the attitude of staff is terrible..
They don't seem to care ..
Why do we pay this Airline high costs for flights for Deplorable service
Lift your game Quantas

Terrible customer service

My online check-in wouldnt work. Called customer service and i was kept on hold for 30min. i was also offered for a call back option but they said that I would have to wait for 2 hours until they call back.

I was making these phone calls at about 0930 Am and my flight was at 0315 pm. Terrible service

Jase

JasePerth, WA

Misleading and deceptive conduct

I fly all the time ... Qantas is now bottom of my list ... well underneath even Jetstar. They booked me on another airline flying out of Singapore WITHOUT TELLING ME. The end result? I am stuck in the front terminal at Changi... unable to check in go through security and use the lounge that I have paid for. I might as well have flown sone cheap airline and not wasted 12 precious hours.

Unless they come to the party I will be taking legal action when I'm back in Australia.

DestinationLondon, UK
kurtulles

kurtullesPerth

Shocking Airline - ashamed this is associated with Australia

DestinationLondon, UK
TgH

TgHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Qantas booking system for unaccompanied minors

I have been told I have to book an unaccompanied minor directly with the airline. This has taken 2 phone calls and then a 6hr wait time and then they hung up
On me by mistake. I have now been engaging in a text message conversation that has been going on for 3 hours. I have now been told I get to pay in addition to the $50 unaccompanied minor fee (fair enough) a $40 booking fee. Are you kidding me? I have no other option but book directly and this process has take over 2 days and I’m still not there yet. Ridiculous!

Bourb

BourbAU

Perfect Flight

We just did a week in Honolulu, and flew Qantas from Sydney to Hawaii and back to Sydney again.
I still agree with Rainman, if you want to fly safe, then fly Qantas. The Crew were very professional and helpful, and the Boeing 747, although a bit noisy, was overall a pleasant experience flying in Business Class. We normally fly Economy, but managed to pick up some half price Business Class tickets for this flight, so it always pays to keep an eye on the Web for bargains.

DestinationHonolulu, HI, USA
ClassBusiness Class

Unhappy

Unhappy

4 out 6 flights delayed

Just about every flight I go on is in some way delayed. Comms is poor. You pay premium prices and when something goes wrong they seek the cheapest way possible for the airline and screw the the passengers.

DestinationPerth WA, Australia

Gus

Gus

QF20 Flight delayed and rerouted. And we did not have visas

lulu

luluGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a Nightmare experiences!

mauraj

maurajasked

Can you request compensation for a cancelled flight from Perth to London?

John W.

John W.asked

Qantas International

Prior to flying to JNB I noted eticket luggage was 66 kgs which is incorrect. Ten days I get a email stating it should be 30 kgs and if it is over that amount you will be charged - my luggage was 10 kgs over and tge charge was more that a new seat. I made a complaint and virtualy told we made a mistake and yiu pay. They offer 10,000 points a coffee mug. Trip over put in the last seat 74.

Prior to coming home I tried to select my seat - not available . I went to the airport three hours before departure and was told all seats allocated - you cannot mean to say all economy sears had been allocated 3 hours before the departure - and once again given row 74 - most likely this was there punishment for a person complaining to There no customer cars service,

Greg

Gregasked

Qantas International

I am calling my lawyer on Monday as Qantas stole my money in 3 areas of service ( services paid but not provided) I have contacted Qantas via email requesting refund, no answer from them, simply a joke in a civilised country. Will never again fly with Qantas, very sad to have Aussie carrier downgrading itself to “lying kangaroo” I will be sending email to 60 min and other media outlets to see if they are interested in the story ... question: Where and from whom get response from Qantas? Thanks Greg

Get an answer from our members and Qantas representatives

Qantas Domestic