Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways (page 2 of 10)

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Food
  • Seat Room
  • Wi-Fi

SanjaPerth, WA

Far from the best in the world

DestinationBelgrade, Serbia

SerbskiSydney, NSW

Dnt fly Qatar!!!

DestinationMalta

Not trustworthy

It was my first time flying Qatar from Berlin back to Sydney and I will never travel with them again. Whilst the flight was fine, when landing in Doha I realised I had left my iPad in the pocket of the seat. I realised immediately after getting into the terminal and let the ground staff know straight away. They didn’t bother to ask someone to look for half an hour and then told me it wasn’t there, that I have to email lost and found. I emailed and after four days they let me know it didn’t show up. I know it was my own silly fault but you would hope that their staff would be trustworthy. So fly Qatar but just don’t leave anything behind as you may not see it again.

buenochico

buenochicoSydney, NSW

left with a bad taste

DestinationMadrid, Spain

Amin P

Amin PPerth, WA

Cancellation refund not paid back after 5 months

I cancelled my tickets in March 2019 but did not receive the refund money back in my account. It's been a few months now that I just receive an email every month with an email "Sorry we are working with our financial department to resolve the issue". It appears that this airline is bankrupted.

Very greedy airline

It was our first big overseas trip and we knew we knew we were going to be charged some excess baggage coming home as we had bought gifts for family and friends BUT $1400 NZ is just GREEDY especially when there were obese people on the plane that should have been charged for an extra seat .......but I bet they weren't we ended up having to send a bag as cargo which was still $600 NZ and it would take about one week. .....not sure in what condition it will arrive either. And then our bags that were to come home with us didnt even end up getting on the plane !!! So we arrived home with none of personal belongings at all and are still waiting for them to be deivered to our home. Very dissapointed and will never use them again !!!

DestinationAuckland, New Zealand

PETER

PETERSydney, NSW

Dont use qatar air if you are after customer service

No customer service
no flexiblity
Dont bother with qatar air
they are just terrible at customer service
Booked a ticket for my girlfriend and she is overseas and they really gave me a hard time and have no flexiblity.

Jamal

JamalSydney, NSW

I am not sure if they even deserve one star

Flight from Sydney to Beruit, I did not use the service due to compelling circumstances. I paid $4300 for 4 flights tickets. I lost the money without any compensation due to their bad customer service and the only way for me now to proceed with Tribunal.
They do not respect our life and laws in Australia, they take our complaints personally and everything is related to Doha, Qatar. Nothing can be solved in Australia even they benefit from our country.
The government should make action about the foreign airlines as they do for domestic ones, it is really unacceptable.
They must implement our lawys and policy.

Kat

KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Frustrated and disappointed

Natasha N.

Natasha N.Sydney, NSW

Customer service does not exist

App is misleading when it comes to upgrade! customer service dont reply to email's and are not helpful on the phone either. I fly regularly and this airline has the worst service.

DestinationDoha, Qatar

BassinetHell

BassinetHellVictoria

Bassinet of Hell

DestinationMilan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy

JulzNet

JulzNet

An incredible experience on Qatar Airways from ADL to OSL

We decided to choose Qatar to fly from Adelaide, AU through to Oslo, NO. We were not disappointed, from the moment we stepped onto the A350 in Adelaide we felt welcomed and comfortable. The staff on board could not have been more friendly/accommodating, the food was perfect, the service was smooth and well organised without the usual rushing about. The lounge stop over in Doha where we were able to shower and freshen up was a superb addition before our onward A350 leg to Oslo. All in all we were very happy with everything on board, all the flights were on time and the service was just what you expect from an airline boasting the best business in the world. I would like to try their Qsuite on our next trip!

• +1
DestinationOslo, Norway

Oliver FPerth, WA

Absolutely Perfect!

I am a frequent flyer with Qatar Airways and I wouldn't fly with any other airline. I have flown in their business and economy class and the seats are both comfortable and ergonomic. The service is flawless, the food is good and the seat comfortable seat is very important for the 12h+ flights from Australia. Doha Airport is great and the service is amazing.

metin b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gold member myself and family 15 months spent 50000$ can’t claim my points also first 4 months my account have been dele

Badddd can’t claim my reward or points they hopelessly they are truely shocking customer service if any1 care about there qmiles they better try different airways,
Qatar airways good flight bad service

• +1
metin b.

Been telling them for while know,
They delete my account all family business trips fly like a bird in return they saying family missing miles only 30 days can be claimed,
Almost it’s been year they don’t do anythink

EM. K

EM. K

Don't do Qatar Airways!

Mitch

MitchBelconnen 2617, ACT

Qatar Airways deny any responsibility for unacceptable delays due to plane technical difficulties

DestinationSydney NSW, Australia

Amelia Yousufi

Amelia YousufiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service ever

Never get this airline so bad service before the flight Bad worst customers service will never ever fly with them again my suitcase the weight is over by 2kgs, I had to get out of the line & make 30kg flight is also delayed have to 3 connect not 2, it’s my last time. So disappointed.

DestinationAmsterdam, Netherlands

zeinab r.

zeinab r.Sydney, NSW

Worst flight ever, my every night nightmare

DestinationSydney NSW, Australia

rykiel26

rykiel26

Non-existent customer service!!! Terrible!!!