QBD

QBD (page 3 of 5)

Rethink your packaging for online orders

Received my online order today and the box was filled with packing peanuts. I haven’t seen these in years, I thought companies had evolved. Packing peanuts are not recyclable or biodegradable! There are so many other options. I won’t be shopping online with you guys any more for this reason.

LNye

LNyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service for online customers

Kerry

KerryBrookdale Western Australia

Not the book I ordered

Orderd a black leather bound book
The World Treasury of Fairy Tales and Folklore
Yes I recieved a book same title, but has a colourful dust jacket. Definitely not what I wanted.

Online service is terrible

So quick

Dear QBD BOOK SHOP,
I’m 11 years old and I went into to the shop on Tuesday the 26th of December and I was looking for a book called ‘THE SECRETS WE KEEP‘ we went into your store and asked the lady at the counter.She said that she unfortunately did not have it in stock but she could order it for us. So she ordered it and said it will be here in exactly 5 days.I was so excited.
On the 3rd day of waiting we got a message saying it came. I was so surprised at how well it came.
I was at first happy that it was 5 days because it normally is like three weeks or so but three days.
I was so happy and grateful.
Your staff has amazing gratitude and you service is astonishing
Thx!

Excellent customer service

Are they serious?

Are they serious?Western Australia

Have to order in November to get before Christmas.

A bit dissapointed that I ordered a couple of books on the 11th December for Christmas.
They weren't sent to the post office till the 16th and you use Australia Post which means they are scheduled to be delivered end of December.
A bit annoying that it will take so long to receive them. I couldn't find a way to cancel the order either. I wasn't awear I had to wait for someone to finish reading the books before they could be sent.

Margie

Margie

Disappointed

Bought my husband a gift card from QBD and didn't realise it expires after 12 months. Went to the store to see if there was anything they might be willing to do to help - they were rude & totally inflexible... Looks like I just gave the store $50 for absolutely nothing. Will never shop there again. Don't tell me they couldn't have honoured it or at least part of it???
Greedy.

Fantastic & Quick Service

Great online system - very easy to use for all customers. I highly rate this website to buy books from and will definitely be back when I am going to purchase my next one. 10/10.

Find out how QBD compares to other Book Shops

Speed of despatch and delivery interstate is remarkable.

Book I ordered on 8 August was in my hands morning of 10th August and at a price better than retail.

Bec

BecMELBOURNE

Disappointing service

Disappointed with the service of a staff member at fountain gate QBD, i ordered a book and paid on ordering then over a month i had to wait, and then go to collect it only to be abised about how it wasn't paid for even though i know i paid for it..
Its was more the principle of the lack of nice cystomer service, this shop has completely lost my business i will never get from there again..

Vicki

VickiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Genuine commitment to customer service

Jeff

JeffGosford

Awful and terrible

Still waiting for my book

Varia

Varia

Very disappointing.

Online vs. In Store

Received purchase from online order which cost $55.99 + postage. Sale sticker still on book $12.99.
And the store I visited before I made the purchase online said "we're out of stock, and not restocking" so I didn't have a choice. Not happy at all that the sale price in store was not past online.

Great Customer Service

I am constantly amazed by the staff at QBD and how helpful they are! They are always recommending me great books to read and happy to help whenever I have any problems or concerns.

AdrianD

AdrianDBrisbane

Four attempts later, four months later - still no book.

After recieving a gift certificate in April of this year I went to the website and ordered three books. One week later I recieved an email saying only one of three was available, despite the unavailable books still being listed on the web site. So I selected two other books. One week later I recieved another email saying only one of the two books was available, despite the fact that they were both still listed on the website (in fact still are listed on the site). So I selected yet another book... Guess what?
Four months later, the communication has dwindled off to nothing. Still no book.

Fast delivery! Book in great condition!

Had no issues, fast delivery, the book is in great condition as described. Great prices, would purchase from here again!

Zap

ZapMelbourne

QBD Books - Great

Ordered Sunday 17.7.16, received Tuesday 26.7.16. Was initially reluctant to use QBD due to other reviews, but thought I'd give them a go & found them to be great. Good prices.