QBD

QBD (page 4 of 5)

Super Speedy

My book was ordered on Friday the 13th and I am reading that book now. Monday. WOW . Thank you QBD and all I can say is that it does NOT get Better That That.....

Advertise out of print books and dont notify customers

Really dissatisfied actually. I ordered a childs book on the 10/3 still nothing by the 23/3 to then ring then to be told sorry its out of print! No refund no email/ letter advising either, so everyday i have a 3 year old going to the mail box waiting for NOTHING.

Awesome online service.

I was really happy with the online service. Both my orders arrived in great condition and a few days earlier than I expected! They might not be the cheapest around but free shipping definitely makes up for it. They're sales are awesome as well, I got a box set of 4 for thirteen dollars. That comes to about 3 dollars a book, pretty sweet deal!

Grosed out customer

Grosed out customerAct

Book abusers!

SarahG

SarahGSydney

Very helpful staff

As bricks and mortar book stores are getting few and far between, it is a pleasure to be able to pop into the Hornsby QBD store to check out the new releases and discover new authors. The staff are friendly and could not be more helpful. My children adore books, but they are very particular in their tastes. The staff are only too willing to take the time to help them discover new authors that they will enjoy. The loyalty program is great too, especially for avid readers like us. Overall, I couldn't be happier with QBD books. I'm sorry to hear that not everyone has had such positive experiences. By only complaint is that I invariably end up buying too many books!

Sunnybank

SunnybankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless source of Ebooks, limited to viewing with QBD's useless reader or Adobe Digital edition. Ver

deleted

deletedBrisbane

Geat and always in stock for those bookworms out there!

I absolutely love books and whenever my local store, Dymoks doesn't have my books in-store i head straight for QBD. Never once have i been there when they didn't have the book i was looking for. They have great service and very helpful staff. So to all those book worms out there, QBD is a great stock full of the latest trend books!

Don't use this bookstore

Good Online Service

After reading some bad reviews on here, I was worried about ordering from this bookshop online, but I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt when I saw they had a set of books for cheaper than I could find anywhere else. They were quick. I received notification 1 business day later that the books had been dispatched and received promptly the next week. Give them a go. I had no problems!

bokeh

bokeh

Books are not available as advertised; total waste of time

Anthony W. Buirchell

Anthony W. BuirchellDianella

Indie Books offered in QBD Stores

Approached QBD to sell my novel that I published. Gave the impression that it would consider then after a lengthy delay rejected the idea in favour of books published by mass market groups.

Would only be back if I couldn't find what I needed elsewhere

Bought a couple of books online from here. Paid extra for a tracking number- none was provided. When I contacted QBD about something else relating to this order I received a pretty blunt and condescending response. The order came in just under 2 weeks. I would buy from these guys again only if I couldn't find what I was looking for elsewhere. Not the best online retail experience, but not the worst either. I have bought in store and they were fine.

sunshinexox

sunshinexoxNSW, 2264

I went into my local store with a general question and was directed to appropriate products. Great service, very friendly and chatty. would highly recommend. prices are also fantastic with a good range of specials.

Denise

DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Website does not work on mobile

The mobile experience is horrible and puts you off buying - which you would think is not the goal of an online shop! The firms jump around and the banner stays static. 1990s style web shop

Good and Bad points

Worst bookstore ever

i've ordered a book to get ready for my studies in Vce which i had ordered on the 18/12/14, its already the 01/01/2015 and i still havent had any word from them, i check my orders to see that it is still processing and had emailed them with still no replies in regards to when the book would be posted as vce is a big deal. it says that the book would be posted in 10-14 days but its still processing.
the book store is terrible, their service is revolting, they have false advertisement and their customer service is digusting. they have the time to update their website look for the new 2015 look but they cant even reply back to their customers.

Dont even think about ordering from this place!

ll1286

ll1286

Very Happy

I was just browsing an picked up a great book for a third of the recommended retail price. I was very happy.

Lan

LanFigtree

Terrible service. Falsified advertisement. Never never again visit the shop- online or otherwise.

Felix