QBE CTP Car Insurance (NSW, QLD, SA)

QBE CTP Car Insurance (NSW, QLD, SA)

Car Insurance Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of car insurance would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.7

QBE CTP really the worst provider

I was involved in a high speed rear-end accident. The car I was driving was totaled,
(beyond repairs), I was seriously injured. The other car has QBE CTP insurance.
QBE did minimum treatment and ruled my injuries as 'degenerative
due to old age',
I have to engage neurologist at own expense to fight the case because QBE
ruled my case as minor injury. I am still fighting the case.
QBE call centre does not know the claim number that QBE has assigned. It is
the worst insurance company in town. Avoid it at all costs.

Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder No
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateDecember 2018
Claim ApprovedNo
Mark D.

Mark D.

What customer Sevice?

Tried to do a CTP and switch companies and was easy for them to deduct cash for policy the system error no policy but cash deducted phone and told refund will be credited back but not sure when WHAT A JOKE

Avoid

Don't forget that your CTP insurance also covers YOUR injuries if you're the one at fault (or if it's a single-car accident). So if you value your life and health, do not go anywhere near this product. QBE denies, rejects, blocks all treatment if you're injured. They will not even help you for the most basic things. You'll be left with thousands of dollars out of pocket for medical expenses.

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Car Insurance

Find out how QBE CTP Car Insurance (NSW, QLD, SA) compares to other Car Insurance

great customer service

Called up in the early evening. spoke someone on the phone and was very pleased with the customer service. they took my information, heard my problem and came up with a solution in no time at all. I am very happy with the result on the call and was not put on hold at all. I will definitely be using their service again

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelToyota Corolla
Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

The price is cheapest i could find. The customer service staff is beyond exceptional and helpful. I am so glad i decided to move from my old insurer to go with them.

Car ModelSuzuki Swift AZ GL
Graym58

Graym58South East Queensland, QLD

Where is my $50 voucher?

Changed over to QBE for the CTP after being tempted by the promise of a $50 voucher. Its been almost six months now and.......nothing. How long does this take? Was it just a scam?

Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Best Green Slip

For compulsory third party insurance......Green Slip, QBE makes it super easy, providing the best (cheapest) quote, and all applications available online (for standard cars/drivers). I've got two cars, and both Green Slips are through QBE. Renewal reminders always sent when due to make it easier. I always check at comparison sites to make sure QBE is best for me...and it remains so. Thank you QBE

Car ModelHonda Jazz