QBE Home and Contents Insurance

Property TypeApartment/Unit
Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim ApprovedNo

Run away from this business

Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimVandalism/Malicious Damage
Claim ApprovedNo
Claim DateDecember 2019
Franz

FranzGold Coast

Have gone to the dogs

There is no value in this insurance now,have been with these people since they took over my policy's from Zurich 24 years old who l miss greatly ,now l have only one left from seven and l will be cancelling today as they now have an overseas call centre who pass you to there supervisor if it gets to hard or it's not in there program ,and you never here from them again ,so one star is to good they do not rate ,they are that bad ,from a client of 30 years plus !!!!!!!!

Claim MadeNo
Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how QBE Home and Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Phil K

Phil KRichmond-Tweed, NSW

CLAIM, WHAT CLAIM

Went to claim in 2017 after nearby cyclonic high winds had caused water to leak in garage roof .....was refused the claim as apparently the builder in 1972 had failed to seal the flashing correctly, pleeeease! Despite the rejected claim it still appears on your renewal for four years as a claim????? After the initial policy the cost of the premium jumped ridiculously so time to shop around!

Claim MadeNo
See all QBE Home and Contents Insurance reviews

Prue T

Prue Tasked

Does contents insurance cover lost reading glasses?

Kym
Kym

Only if u added them under your cover I’m sure

Prince S.

Prince S.asked

I have breakinn theff took most of the stuff. I just read all reviews I bit scared now . Will qbe accepted my cliam. If they don't what should need to do. Do I need to hire a solicitor. For my cliam.

QBE
QBEQBE

Hi Prince, as with all claims, you will need to submit a claim form with supporting documents for assessment and a determination will be made on your claim. You can find the claim form here - https://www.qbe.com/au/claims

Archrivalasked

Is there enough dissatisfaction with QBE and their tactics to present a complaint to ASIC

LS1

I’m told I was going to get a call to respond my claim but just like I expected no call and no follow up

Archrival

Product review have pulled my review of QBE and hidden it in elders insurance even though elders insurance are 80% owned by QBE and have refused to publish a new review in QBE insurance catagory . Pressure or fear ?

Get an answer from our members and QBE representatives