3.6

67% · 221107 · 32%

Bethany M.
Bethany M.Central Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, complete lack of competence and continuously overcharge us or don't issue invoices

1. Every time we contact them they do not answer and return the call multiple days later.
2. Customer service agents are terrible and have no knowledge of their invoicing or how to appropiate speak with customers
3. Continuously overcharge or don't issue invoices - including double charging us for a single period

All round terrible supplier and would not recommend!! Show details

John G.
John G.Central Queensland, QLD

Good customer service, call back on time, great financial hardship assistance

Currently receiving financial hardship help from QEnergy, and they have been very helpful, caring and consistent with call-backs. They have been wonderfully understanding of my situation and I would definitely recommend their service to anyone. Thankyou Evy from QEnergy :) Show details ·  1
inconvenient
inconvenient

Customer service IMPOSSIBLE!

Regularly advised QEnergy I was not receiving bills. Got 6 months of bills to be paid in 3 days. So much for my honesty. Just an apology for the "inconvenience" Their English is poor.  Show details
Disappointed
DisappointedVictoria5 posts

Extremely poor customer service

Still waiting to hear back from the Q Energy customer service team to finalise our solar connection, followed their process, no follow up. They haven't responded to emails or phone messages  Show details

Dmac
DmacSydney, NSW

Worst customer service

Tried to talk to a representative of QEnergy but ended up talking to their call centre in the Phillipines.. after the first person not knowing anything at all about power supply I thought I had a trainee so I rang again and talked to another - this guy was worse !!! .. The only thing he knew was to say send an email - I asked how can I talk to someone in Aistralia & this seemed like a totally foreign concept .. I’m moving all my accounts to a company that I can talk to (in English) Show details
Kerry T
Kerry TVictoria4 posts

Dreadful

I found an offer on the Victorian Government energy compare website which was very competitive.
After several attempts to contact them, starting with ringing the call centre,and using web chat,
my experience was awful. Call centre staff could not speak proper English, were extremely unprofessional, and had no knowledge whatsoever of their products.
After web chat, I found this offer was misleading to say the least.
Don't go there! Show details

Incompetent company

Have contacted my current provider to stop the transfer. I have tried to contact qenergy via email & telephone. Today I finally spoke to someone and there was no record of my sign up on their system, even though I gave the customer number. They found no record of d.O.B. Mobile or the customer number which I repeated 4 times.
Useless company. Stay away. No customer service at all. Show details
mp9ab
mp9abAU9 posts

terrible customer service

its very bad to deal with, hard to talk to someone, or someone that knows how to help you needs to improve customer service for me to want to be a customer Show details

Kane
KaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mark S.
Mark S.15 posts

Again in front with our instalment payments

Again q energy is gonna take all our instalment payments as there is an error in there billing system this only ever happens every time we get in front with our payments It doesn’t make sense ,i will be switching back to ergon energy 3 times now with q energy is enough stay clear of this company now q energy saying we will get multiple bills such a scamming company Show details
Jay
JayNew South Wales16 posts

Qenergy - the Covid Rorter

There are two components your electricity bill - 'cents per kilowatt' and 'service charge per day'. In 2019, it was 20.599 cents per kilowatt and $0.83 service charge per day. On the last bill (21/09/2020), it rocketed to 25.5827 cents per kilowatt and $1.04 service charge per day. That's a 20 - 25% increase in less than 12 months. I'm now changing to another supplier that has electricity at the old rates. Show details
Jeffrey D.
Jeffrey D.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

excellent help from Dory..thank you

I was struggling to understand my latest bill, thought it had gone up 10%, but Dory simply explained they incorporated the 10% GST on the rate., rather than at the end of the bill.. derr...so no change thank you! Show details ·  1
Brad
Brad

Excellent and knowledgeable customer service

Really impressed by this company. Mainly contacted them via their chat service and all employees I've dealt with have been fantastic. We were with them for a few years and they quickly and efficiently dealt with issues such as changing Controlled Load and installing smart meter. I unfortunately had to transfer to a different company after installing solar panels because their solar tariff is very low. Am now with AGL and QEnergy service is head and shoulders above that company. If they raised their solar tariff I would move back without hesitation. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
John S
John SSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Very poor service

I have domestic power with solar. 2 days to issue a bill post meter read but 3 weeks to partially correct an error they made. Interestingly both original error and remaining error in their favour. No one is interested in solving the problem quickly. They owe me a significant refund and the delays and accounting errors seem suspicious.
Company has a Brisbane address but all dealings are through an offshore call centre where workers address problems by sending emails to other workers.
Would not recommend. Show details
Labrador
Labrador2 posts

wontbudge
wontbudgeSydney, NSW8 posts

AJP
AJP2 posts

Terrible Service Provider

Would not recommend this energy company as they are completely unreliable. I was charged $600 for my energy bill even though there was no one living in the apartment for the first month of the quarter. The next bill we got was $200. When we called up to ask them why there was such a huge discrepancy they tried to blame it on us but we hadn't changed our energy consumption at all. Very very disappointing with this service. Avoid at all costs. Show details
Helen D.
Helen D.South East Queensland, QLD

Ivan
Ivan5 posts

Poor Service - Stay Away

We used this company for our business.
Has been nothing but difficult.
Pricing is not competitive.
Bills are late and then you are bombarded with requests for money and a thousand calls.
When billing issues are raised , they get defensive and never provide a solution.
Upon closing the account, they don't do it in a timely manner and then blame Ausgrid whilst still charging usage charges. Continually threaten collections and aggressive phone harassment.
Customer service is poor when trying to settle and resolve account.
Stay away - there are better providers - with local based operators as opposed to what this company provides. Show details
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Dishonest. Increased price twice by over 30% within 2 months

After being with QEnergy for some time, they have jacked price up twice within 2 months by way over 30%. Wich made them the most expensive on the market.

Plus every time they have done price change is in the middle of the billing period, so even if you change the provider, you have to pay higher rate for the last quarter.

Dishonest. Show details

Steve S.
Steve S.Sydney47 posts

Quoc L.
Quoc L.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Not sending out my bill and demanding the payment

This is the second time this has happened they dont send a bill and put me straight to collection notice im going to change provider as soon as possible this is not good enough. Show details
Jordan
Jordan

No answer on their phones just asks to leave a message

No answer on their phones just asks to leave a message and currently need a new meter as my solar feed in is actuallly adding to my buy in usage Show details
JasonNew South Wales3 posts

quickhostSydney, NSW35 posts

Changed meter, reduced my fuse size, didnt advise. not fixed 3 weeks later

Misleading claims on their pricing structure re: solar
Added solar meter and made unauthorised change to my mains fuse and I have been following up for over 3 weeks. Constant run around, no action. Show details

Aaron C
Aaron CHornsby3 posts

FalconX
FalconXSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Qenergy affordable, reliable power!

Commercial house power, along with excellent pricing & customer relations. Qenergy has extremely reliable power with very little power drop outs, highly recommended a ***** 5 star ***** service!.

Show reply

elizabeth
elizabethSydney, NSW3 posts
Dan
DanSouthwest, VIC9 posts

Quite incompetent

We have had nothing but headache after headache trying to have our QEnergy service disconnected after moving out of an apartment.

They stuff up the final invoice every time, throw new charges on there, try to bill us for the wrong period etc etc. It's now 3 months since we moved out and they're still sending me incorrect invoices which are a huge pain to follow up.

If only I could bill them for my wasted time.

Lisa S

Sam L

Chris
Chris2 posts

Bill double the price

Do not go with these scammers! Like other posts apparently an email was sent with new rates which i never received and my bill is now double!! called to discuss and they couldn't do anything except put me on a payment plan. Canceling my plan and going elsewhere they are a joke.

Fras
FrasMelbourne2 posts

They are a SCAM. Look cheap to start with but they will cheat you

BEWARE!

They offer cheap prices to lure you in. They then increase your price without notice, and you cant change until the next meter reading. In the mean time they rip you off.

They increased my rate 50%, you only find out when they send you the bill. They say that they can do it in their contract. Im complaining to the ACCC as they are breaching many consumer laws IMO.

Dani
Dani

Worst energy company ever. 1 star is even too good for them

Double your energy rate without telling you what the new rates are in the notification email. This company should be punished.

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now