QEP 60707 Master Cut Tile Saw

2.7

Duck

Duck

Meh...

The plastic guard seemed very flimsy, and I would have felt safer if it was metal. It also moved around a bit, and fouled the cutting blade, but my husband still has all his fingers though, so that's a plus. The manufacturers forgot one of the guide screw holes that attach it to the cutting platform, and we had to modify it by drilling a hole in it ourselves. The water tank is difficult to fill, and you have to lift the whole machine to remove it. The measuring guides are crudely stuck on. In saying that though, it still did the job, and we cut all the tiles we needed to without any breaking. I'd recommend it for small home projects only.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $109.00.

did not meet expectations

I needed to cut 600*300 porcelain tiles. The saw guard where it screws onto the table gets in the way and you cant cut more than about 7 inches 15cm. So despite safety reservations I removed the saw guard. Was able to cut a full 300mm but it sprays water everywhere so very messy. overall I will return it for a refund.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $93.00.

See all QEP 60707 Master Cut Tile Saw reviews