QEP 60707 Master Cut Tile Saw

QEP 60707 Master Cut Tile Saw

See the Best Table Saws in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for QEP 60707 Master Cut Tile Saw? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
Duck
Duck

Meh...

The plastic guard seemed very flimsy, and I would have felt safer if it was metal. It also moved around a bit, and fouled the cutting blade, but my husband still has all his fingers though, so that's a plus. The manufacturers forgot one of the guide screw holes that attach it to the cutting platform, and we had to modify it by drilling a hole in it ourselves. The water tank is difficult to fill, and you have to lift the whole machine to remove it. The measuring guides are crudely stuck on. In saying that though, it still did the job, and we cut all the tiles we needed to without any breaking. I'd recommend it for small home projects only.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $109.00.