QEP 60707 Master Cut Tile Saw

2.7

Lary

LarySouth East Queensland, QLD

It does the job

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

did not meet expectations

I needed to cut 600*300 porcelain tiles. The saw guard where it screws onto the table gets in the way and you cant cut more than about 7 inches 15cm. So despite safety reservations I removed the saw guard. Was able to cut a full 300mm but it sprays water everywhere so very messy. overall I will return it for a refund.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $93.00.

leighb

leighb

Works as advertised

I had almost exactly the same experience as Dean. Was going to cost $200 to get 14 granite coping tiles cut so I bought this for $90.
I screwed it on a ply base and made an extension platform out the side, as I was cutting 600x400x 40/20 tiles that weight about 15kg each.
It cut them at about 4mm per second. It tends to spay water at you (because I needed to remove the blade guard and fence) and you can jam the blade if you try correcting an off cutting line but it did the job OK.
It would certainly work well on normal house tiles. The motor is nice and quiet.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Table Saws

Find out how QEP 60707 Master Cut Tile Saw compares to other Table Saws

Dean

Dean

Surprisingly okay and good value for the money

Date PurchasedJan 2018