QEP 60707 Master Cut Tile Saw

2.7

Duck

Duck

Meh...

The plastic guard seemed very flimsy, and I would have felt safer if it was metal. It also moved around a bit, and fouled the cutting blade, but my husband still has all his fingers though, so that's a plus. The manufacturers forgot one of the guide screw holes that attach it to the cutting platform, and we had to modify it by drilling a hole in it ourselves. The water tank is difficult to fill, and you have to lift the whole machine to remove it. The measuring guides are crudely stuck on. In saying that though, it still did the job, and we cut all the tiles we needed to without any breaking. I'd recommend it for small home projects only.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $109.00.

Lary

LarySouth East Queensland, QLD

It does the job

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

leighb

leighb

Works as advertised

I had almost exactly the same experience as Dean. Was going to cost $200 to get 14 granite coping tiles cut so I bought this for $90.
I screwed it on a ply base and made an extension platform out the side, as I was cutting 600x400x 40/20 tiles that weight about 15kg each.
It cut them at about 4mm per second. It tends to spay water at you (because I needed to remove the blade guard and fence) and you can jam the blade if you try correcting an off cutting line but it did the job OK.
It would certainly work well on normal house tiles. The motor is nice and quiet.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Table Saws

Find out how QEP 60707 Master Cut Tile Saw compares to other Table Saws

Dean

Dean

Surprisingly okay and good value for the money

Date PurchasedJan 2018