2Qoin

Qoin Questions & Answers

David Sweeney
David Sweeney

What a sad situation I as an ex Bartercard employee, enjoyed Barter for decades, when this new qoin came along i asked questions in regards to transparency, and good old AB just sent slurs my way as a trouble maker. Well andrew how is that looking now?

Sidhu
Sidhu

I am stuck and can't get any services Or my money !!! Why is the Australian Government allowing people to be cheated when allowing this companies to operate ?? Is there anything we can do to get our money back ?? Need help

Roger B.
Roger B.

Sidhu where are you? I need Qoin!

Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.

Since qoin Publicly stated on the third episode of qtn . Global exchange was happening In my Is there any updates on it.

Michele Jackson

Global exchange? Qoin has its own exchange BTX and not a free market like Bitcoin. This is a trading bubble within Qoin. I have not heard of anything to do with a global exchange. They are considering opening up in the US and other countries but not as in a global exchange just like bitcoin or other free trade methods. This is a barter system that only goods and service within a membership of merchants can do business without cash. This is NOT an investment where you can trade Qoins for cash. It won't allow you to cash in your Qoin if there are no Qoin buyers. Qoin is a very similar model to Bartercard which went down and the owners are still there but with their new name Qoin. At the moment it is impossible to cash in Qoins. That is the problem a lot of people are having.

tom
tom

No true
Its is decentralising on exchange

Beck
Beck

How do you get out of it , l started just before covid hit 2020 signed up with a house cleaning bussines have had no work ever sincejust want out ???

Michele Jackson

Can't cash any money out at the moment. That is the problem. Once you put money in this system it is very hard to take cash out. I am starting a class action. I have 3 of my family members who put money in Qoin but are unable to take any money out. This is a barter way of doing things between companies who have joined Qoin. There is no cash involved between each company. The problem is that you may have made a lot of Qoins doing business that way the limit is determined by the number of buyers of Qoin and since there is hardly any at the moment nobody is able to take cash out. The only wallets which are able to take cash out apparently are the people who are on the top. This is an illegal way of doing things.

Food 4 thought
Food 4 thought

I agree Michele. It resembles a typical Pyramid scheme, which is illegal in Australia. The top or early investors have been living the high life on The Gold Coast and enjoying all the perks that come with the corporate sponsorships that Qoin has made. It’s Barter Card rebadged. Good luck with your class action, I’m sure others would be keen to join you.

pedro
pedro

Report to asic as pyramid scheme. Already under review the more reports the better

Anonymous
Anonymous

I, too, wish to get out of Qoin - or at the very least, cash in some of it - and have spent many, many hours, days, weeks and months trying to sell Qoin but having zero success. It's a joke.....run a mile if someone wants you to get involved.

Get an answer from our members and Qoin representatives