Qoin
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Qoin

2.0
  • Rates and Fees

Qoin is cool

We bought products like blankets, clothing and toiletries and donated them to the homeless. All this at zero cost to join the model.
We love that Qoin has a support team. Real people that you can call. When we had questions about using our wallet they​ were very friendly and helpful.

Jerry S.
Jerry S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Opportunity & Community

Qoin has been a great experience for me so far. I have used Qoin for many different things including videography for my wedding, catering for events, photobooth hire, carpet cleaning and even ice-cream! Everyone I have done business with has been very positive about Qoin and we are all excited for where it is heading!

Sue R.
Sue R.Victoria

I love it

I’ve been using Qoin for a while now and really love it. Sure it has proven tricky at times to get tradies to call me back but that’s the nature of that industry. I find it amazing that people are so quick to undervalue Qoin, it is still in its infancy. I have purchased curtains, security door, removal, a mattress, car detailing, kids books and art supplies, just to name a few. I’ve also sold many collectable items for full qoin. Exciting times still ahead with Qoin soon to be introduced to Britain and soon the rest of the world.

Katrina Puranik
Katrina PuranikSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great way increase your cashflow!

Yes Qoin is a cryptocurrency. It is being widely adopted in AU & NZ. I can leverage business expenses that I normally pay cash - with Qoin. Use it as a cash supplement, not a cash replacement.

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how Qoin compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Elle C.
Elle C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Qoin has been fantastic for our small business!

Sidhu
Sidhuasked

I am stuck and can't get any services Or my money !!! Why is the Australian Government allowing people to be cheated when allowing this companies to operate ?? Is there anything we can do to get our money back ?? Need help

Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.asked

Since qoin Publicly stated on the third episode of qtn . Global exchange was happening In my Is there any updates on it.

Michele Jackson

Global exchange? Qoin has its own exchange BTX and not a free market like Bitcoin. This is a trading bubble within Qoin. I have not heard of anything to do with a global exchange. They are considering opening up in the US and other countries but not as in a global exchange just like bitcoin or other free trade methods. This is a barter system that only goods and service within a membership of merchants can do business without cash. This is NOT an investment where you can trade Qoins for cash. It won't allow you to cash in your Qoin if there are no Qoin buyers. Qoin is a very similar model to Bartercard which went down and the owners are still there but with their new name Qoin. At the moment it is impossible to cash in Qoins. That is the problem a lot of people are having.

Beck
Beckasked

How do you get out of it , l started just before covid hit 2020 signed up with a house cleaning bussines have had no work ever sincejust want out ???

Michele Jackson

Can't cash any money out at the moment. That is the problem. Once you put money in this system it is very hard to take cash out. I am starting a class action. I have 3 of my family members who put money in Qoin but are unable to take any money out. This is a barter way of doing things between companies who have joined Qoin. There is no cash involved between each company. The problem is that you may have made a lot of Qoins doing business that way the limit is determined by the number of buyers of Qoin and since there is hardly any at the moment nobody is able to take cash out. The only wallets which are able to take cash out apparently are the people who are on the top. This is an illegal way of doing things.

Food 4 thought
Food 4 thought

I agree Michele. It resembles a typical Pyramid scheme, which is illegal in Australia. The top or early investors have been living the high life on The Gold Coast and enjoying all the perks that come with the corporate sponsorships that Qoin has made. It’s Barter Card rebadged. Good luck with your class action, I’m sure others would be keen to join you.

pedro
pedro

Report to asic as pyramid scheme. Already under review the more reports the better

Get an answer from our members and Qoin representatives