QPR Fencing

QPR Fencing

See the Best Fencing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

a1me

a1meGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your as time customer service is non-existent

We rang both numbers on the webpage, left messages, but have never heard from anyone in 3 weeks - Matt and Andrew we believe were the names from the 2 different phone numbers. Also sent a contact form on their website but surprise surprise no response in inbox or spam over the last 3 weeks. Thanks guys for wasting our time when we needed an urgent quote for fencing, if you were too busy the least you could do is call us back/email to let us know. Recommend people go elsewhere as customer service is obviously lacking and that's generally a fair indicator of the type of work you'll get!

Top customer service!

Beaufort is a town of only 1500 residents which makes getting tradies to quote in the area near impossible and mostly ridiculously expensive. It's not unusual for residents here to just accept outrageous trade quotes just to get the job done.
Because of this I was shocked when I was promptly contacted and had my job quoted in a matter of a couple of days, a quote that was well and truly reasonable. I will definitely recommend them to anyone.

high quality, very professional, incredibly reliable

I had a fence done by the QPR boys a few weeks ago. They were brothers(?) I think. They were prompt in their quote and very reasonably priced. For such a short time in the industry the quality of the job was exceptional, considering how low the price of the quote was. Well presented, incredibly polite and respectful young men, can tell they have been raised to have a strong work ethic and take great pride in their work. Would recommend to others, very very happy with the job I received, and the next time I need a fence done I will be calling you boys again!

ColmoBallarat

Steer well clear

Where to start with QPR? This Gen Y organisation also runs it's business with Gen Y morals and scruples. As in; very little. It so happens that my neighbour's son is a real estate agent who refers work to these little dudes and therefore when we were getting a fence built and my neighbour stopped the build because he "suddenly" decided he now wants a retaining wall, these guys fell into total lockstep with him, quoting up to over $3000 for a retaining wall that I would apparently have to pay for! Appalling level of client services, they left me without a fence while the scamming neighbour is free to scam again.

Colmo

This lot shouldn't be in business, they should be back home on the couch smoking their pipe, if you know what I mean.....