QSuper (page 4 of 4)

Kathleen Larsen

extremely poor customer support

Smithy

SmithySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't expect to be able to get any customer service with QSuper now the new centrelink

Qsuper use to be a great organisation up til 6 years ago. I cringe everytime I have to call them. Now the customer service is on par with Centrelink 1 out of 10 customer service. You cannot call them and talk to anyone under one. hour. I asked for 2 callbacks today. They don't respond. I had my phone on waiting for 40mintues I am so disgusted with the service offered. It would appear all the good staff have been sacked and they are just employing anyone. When you get through they can't even answer your questions. If I could use another super fund I would. When I asked for an email to put a complaint in I was told they didn't have one.

James

James

Poor service and promises not kept

Q super is under staffed and management have no idea as they are all in meetings drinking coffee . I called at 12.15pm and told they would get back to me in 1 hour . Called another 6 times over the next 4 hours and still no answer to my basic question , how much money of mine do you have? Just totally incompetent . Staff have bagged the management here as per reviews .
The ceo is paid more than the President of the USA and the Primeminister combined . What a joke . 4 hours to answer a call .

Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Find out how QSuper compares to other Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Organized crime

Brisbane couple

Brisbane coupleBrisbane

Quick assessment and good customer service

Vee

VeeCairns

Worst income protection

They advertise their income protection as to help when one isnt well so youve no stress on how to cover your bills, however the stress they will give you during the claim process is waay more than the stress of not being able to pay your bills. They've treated me like just another number in their system and caused me stress and nothing else no empathy whatsoever, im looking for a different insurer right away. Very dissappointed

SecondTimeMumma

SecondTimeMummaBrisbane

Great call centre staff; solid and reliable returns

QSuper is a fund that I trust. They work hard to look after my super. Anytime I have a question, their call centre staff are very helpful and friendly. Their online member log in services are good too. With regards to returns, they are very reliable. You get the risk and return that you choose, and they are always looking to introduce new options to suit different people. All in all, over 10 years, they have been reliable. Always low fees - and most of my reading says that's just as important as the returns.

Tas

TasTasmania, 7250

Good

Even after leaving Qld Government I've kept using Qsuper - much stronger performer than a lot of others and the service has been first-rate
Great call centre staff and excellent online services
Performed really strongly over the past ten to twenty years
Hasn't kept the 'defined benefit' fund

Ashasked

My partner hasn't been able to work for over 2 years now resulting to having to live off new start . She put in for her tpd claim she has no discs in her lower back and has been told by her specialist she will not get a clearance to return to work. Even though her specialist has classed her permanently disabled and unable to work as well as her doctor she has been declined her claim and told she can work as a telemarketer for a few hours a week . Absolute crap .
They paid doctors and specialist who work for them to write reports to say she can work and they also submitted reports to the member delegate from a woman that my partner never met nor was told about at all. It has now been passed on to lawyers . These case manager's are all crooks. They chose what to use and what not to use when making a decision . We had her doctor her specialist and a psychologist all on her side saying she can't ever work again . They didn't even use the psychologists report .
Anyone going for a tpd claim do yourself a favour and go straight through a lawyer I wish we did that from the start it would have saved us so much time . If q super don't have to pay you they bloody won't no matter the situation they will find a way not to pay you .

Hi Ash,

Thank you for your review and I’m sorry to hear about your partner’s situation.

We would like the opportunity to investigate this matter further for you. If you would like us to do so, please ask your partner to send us an email through the QSuper Contact Us page. This will allow us to verify and locate their account. I have linked this for you below:

We look forward to hearing from your partner shortly.

Thanks, Jess.

Ash

Slater and Gordon are handling it. Thanks though =)

Jpm

Jpmasked

My husband has been diagnosed with a brain tumour. With both have q super income protection. I am unable to work due to his condition. I know he can claim insurance but what about myself?

Johnson
Johnson

Contact qsuper directly.

Hi Jpm,

I'm very sorry to hear of your husband's Brain Tumour.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review and for letting us know about your experience.

We would like the opportunity to look over your account and review any possible options to assist you both during this time. If you feel comfortable providing your personal details over this platform, please send us a private message with your full name, date of birth, client number and contact phone number.

Alternatively, you can send us an email through the QSuper Contact Us page. This will allow us to verify and locate your account. I have linked this for you below:

We look forward to hearing back from you shortly.

Thanks,
Hailey

Jpm

Jpmasked

Hi Jpm,

I'm very sorry to hear of your husband's Brain Tumour.

We look forward to hearing back from you shortly.

Thanks,
Hailey

Get an answer from our members and QSuper representatives

Other Public Sector Superannuation Funds