2.1

• Rates and Fees
Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Qsuper Don`t Care and will not admit fault.

Ann

rude and desperate tactics

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tpd claim

ARR66South East Queensland, QLD

As if there wasn't enough stress ...

ARR66

As already mentioned in my review, I have already done this via the FB messaging platform.

OnlineShopper11South East Queensland, QLD

QSuper Are Unreliable, Dismissive And Dishonest

Member

MemberVictoria

Q Super Are Arrogant

Q Super do not care about their existing members in COVID-19 conditions.
They promote on their website that they will aim to release members funds in five (5) business days.
I reminded Q Super today that is actually my money they are holding.
They couldn't care less.
Nor could they confirm a date now five (5) business days being tomorrow as to when they would actually release my money.
No one should be held to ransom by a Superannuation Company in this COVID-19 pandemic.
Q Super has dropped the ball servicing it's members.

Miss Dissapointed

Miss DissapointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most unhelpful, rude and dismissive staff

I was with this fund through multiple years and employers. Spoke to them regarding COVID-19 early release - they botched my application then told me I would need to fix it myself - there is nothing they could do. She was so rude and dismissive I got off the phone in tears. DO NOT USE THIS FUND. Never have I been thus treated in my life.

JohnsonCentral, SA

Bad performance

Ever since they changed their fund managers, their returns have been shocking. Stay away from their money-grabbing balanced option. This option is set up to pour your money into the banks. e.g. Our balance has gone down $43000 since the start of the Coronavirus Pandemic. Our dreams have been destroyed thanks to both QSuper and China. Seek financial advice before joining this group.

Hal55

Hal55

I thought they were good, but not now.

I've been with the fund for twenty years and always thought they were good until today. I'm retired and my balance is about to drop below a threshold amount they introduced in 2019, and I've been told I either cant touch my money or I have to close the account. Amazingly they still claim to be run for their members and they are not for profit. They were happy to have my account for twenty years, and now it's a case of "get lost". Really unhappy at being treated this way after being with them so long.

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

31 minute wait on hold and still no one answered...

Do not sign up with this useless company. They are uncontactable. After a 31 minute wait on hold and still nobody answers I finally hung up. Stay away they do not want your business.

DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

I will probably die before I get any resolution from QSuper.

Insurance Options

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible systems and customer service

I joined recently. My first employer contribution went in and somehow the system adjusted my name to someone elses name. Ive called several times for an update on when it will be resolved but am told they dont know when and to just keep calling back. I cant get my money refunded until it is resolved. This has been an awful experience.

Thanks Mark, I have messaged you

dan801

dan801Queensland

Gone downhill since being opened up to the public

I’ve been with them for 16 as a mandatory superfund for my work. The fund has always only been open to government employees until very recently. With this change (as expected) the fund has gone downhill, poor customer service, refusal to pay insurance claims, slow to process requests. The last change of investment mix request took over a week for example. Sending in manual forms never get processed. They need to take a long hard look at their decision to open their doors if they can’t cope with the extra members

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service & their online system often has technical issues which makes it hard to invest...

Asked for refund of fees due to their system being down without warning.
They advised they wouldn't provide any refund even though they hadn't provided me with the service.
Only been with them a short period and have been screwed over from the start.

Terrible, get away

Terrible customer service, extended times of inaction and general incompetence. They lied on the phone to cover up mistakes. Get out as soon as you can, a self managed super fund is a little more work but is a much better solution than this circus.

Inadequate service.

Was not interested in finding any solution. A sub-standard service that had little regard to the client's needs or problem solving the query. Totally not helpful in assisting their client.

Wendy

A lot too late I would say Amie.
Again this tells me you're being consistent in providing a poor service.

Anthony

AnthonyBrisbane, Queensland

Do not walk. Run.

Member of over 10 years. QSuper is an organisation that expands and adds junk insurance to your account directly against your specified wishes: then hides under legal cover. Watch your statements closely and expect the addition of unwanted charges, particularly "income protection insurance". If you are a busy working person, best to avoid QSuper in the first place to avoid the hassle.

Philip

Philip

Terrible customer service

After spending half an hour on the phone, listening to the same repetitive ad over and over like a brainwashing exercise, I finally gave up. Terrible customer service. Very frustrating

Ashasked

My partner hasn't been able to work for over 2 years now resulting to having to live off new start . She put in for her tpd claim she has no discs in her lower back and has been told by her specialist she will not get a clearance to return to work. Even though her specialist has classed her permanently disabled and unable to work as well as her doctor she has been declined her claim and told she can work as a telemarketer for a few hours a week . Absolute crap .
They paid doctors and specialist who work for them to write reports to say she can work and they also submitted reports to the member delegate from a woman that my partner never met nor was told about at all. It has now been passed on to lawyers . These case manager's are all crooks. They chose what to use and what not to use when making a decision . We had her doctor her specialist and a psychologist all on her side saying she can't ever work again . They didn't even use the psychologists report .
Anyone going for a tpd claim do yourself a favour and go straight through a lawyer I wish we did that from the start it would have saved us so much time . If q super don't have to pay you they bloody won't no matter the situation they will find a way not to pay you .

Hi Ash,

Thank you for your review and I’m sorry to hear about your partner’s situation.

We would like the opportunity to investigate this matter further for you. If you would like us to do so, please ask your partner to send us an email through the QSuper Contact Us page. This will allow us to verify and locate their account. I have linked this for you below:

We look forward to hearing from your partner shortly.

Thanks, Jess.

Ash

Slater and Gordon are handling it. Thanks though =)

Jpm

Jpmasked

My husband has been diagnosed with a brain tumour. With both have q super income protection. I am unable to work due to his condition. I know he can claim insurance but what about myself?

Contact qsuper directly.

Hi Jpm,

I'm very sorry to hear of your husband's Brain Tumour.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review and for letting us know about your experience.

We would like the opportunity to look over your account and review any possible options to assist you both during this time. If you feel comfortable providing your personal details over this platform, please send us a private message with your full name, date of birth, client number and contact phone number.

Alternatively, you can send us an email through the QSuper Contact Us page. This will allow us to verify and locate your account. I have linked this for you below:

We look forward to hearing back from you shortly.

Thanks,
Hailey

Jpm

Jpmasked

Hi Jpm,

I'm very sorry to hear of your husband's Brain Tumour.

We look forward to hearing back from you shortly.

Thanks,
Hailey

Get an answer from our members and QSuper representatives

Other Public Sector Superannuation Funds