2.1

• Rates and Fees
John

JohnBrisbane

Another Very Positive Interaction

Once again Q Super delivered with a sense of empathy and efficiency with a problem related to navigating the platform. Thanks to Rebecca and the review team for an amicable outcome. I hope the merger with Sunsuper does their unpick the Q Super culture; and no I do not work or have any pecuniary interest in Q Super.

Genoveva P.

Genoveva P.South East Queensland, QLD

QSuper member solution Officer - Erica

I have spoken to Erica on the phone and she was so helpful and knowledgeable of QSuper products. She has a very good people skills and help me to filled in my TTR Account form. She answers all my queries and sort out things for me with good outcomes.

AlinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

QSuper are actually not bad!

Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Find out how QSuper compares to other Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Zztop

ZztopQueensland

Reliable and effective

I've been with QSuper over 20 years. It has very low fees, extremely good performance and easy online access. You can check your balance and it shows your balance daily changes (not just weekly) and you can change your investments any time without any fees. The change takes effect in 2 working days (not in 10 days like some other like HESTA). You can pick any of 16 different investment options or make your own mix. I'm surprised about some bad reviews, especially for customer service. I needed to call them only twice but both times I got help within 5 minutes.

Satisfied member

Satisfied memberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Is this superannuation nirvana?

Rates and Fees

Very good

Have done quite a bit of research on superannuation companies and have found QSuper to offer the best return on my money. Their website is very well organised and navigation is excellent. Service is also brilliant. Would recommend to fellow Aussies.

eman h.

eman h.South East Queensland, QLD

great offer and great service

The staff are always friendly and very helpful, I find their fees are lower than most other Super funds too and Ive definitely recommended it to others as a very good option.

urbandesigner

urbandesignerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience with QSuper since 2004

I have to say, I don't relate to any of the negative reviews on this site about QSuper. I joined QSuper in 2004 and have only had good experiences. My super has always done well, and in the last 18 months I've needed to access the income protection - which I never knew anything about, really. I'm glad it was an opt-out insurance - when I was younger, I might have been tempted to do just that and not have the support I now need and receive. The staff are always friendly and very helpful, and the fees are the lowest around. I'd definitely recommend QSuper - my husband is now even moving from AMP after 26 years!

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the returns and customer service. Particularly at the management end.

Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Find out how QSuper compares to other Public Sector Superannuation Funds

csongs

csongsAU

Excellent product

I’ve been with QSuper for over 10 years now and have been really happy with it. It has consistently given me excellent returns and it is so easy to swap between investment options. I’ve definitely recommended it to others as a very good option.

benno9999

benno9999Brisbane

Consider QSuper the best Super I have had.

service

I have read the following review and cannot agree at all. I have had nothing but great service both on the phone and in person.
It must be the clients a the is nothing wrong with the service.

It seems like bloated public servants who have never had a real job complaining

Brisbane couple

Brisbane coupleBrisbane

Quick assessment and good customer service

SecondTimeMumma

SecondTimeMummaBrisbane

Great call centre staff; solid and reliable returns

QSuper is a fund that I trust. They work hard to look after my super. Anytime I have a question, their call centre staff are very helpful and friendly. Their online member log in services are good too. With regards to returns, they are very reliable. You get the risk and return that you choose, and they are always looking to introduce new options to suit different people. All in all, over 10 years, they have been reliable. Always low fees - and most of my reading says that's just as important as the returns.

Ashasked

My partner hasn't been able to work for over 2 years now resulting to having to live off new start . She put in for her tpd claim she has no discs in her lower back and has been told by her specialist she will not get a clearance to return to work. Even though her specialist has classed her permanently disabled and unable to work as well as her doctor she has been declined her claim and told she can work as a telemarketer for a few hours a week . Absolute crap .
They paid doctors and specialist who work for them to write reports to say she can work and they also submitted reports to the member delegate from a woman that my partner never met nor was told about at all. It has now been passed on to lawyers . These case manager's are all crooks. They chose what to use and what not to use when making a decision . We had her doctor her specialist and a psychologist all on her side saying she can't ever work again . They didn't even use the psychologists report .
Anyone going for a tpd claim do yourself a favour and go straight through a lawyer I wish we did that from the start it would have saved us so much time . If q super don't have to pay you they bloody won't no matter the situation they will find a way not to pay you .

Hi Ash,

Thank you for your review and I’m sorry to hear about your partner’s situation.

We would like the opportunity to investigate this matter further for you. If you would like us to do so, please ask your partner to send us an email through the QSuper Contact Us page. This will allow us to verify and locate their account. I have linked this for you below:

We look forward to hearing from your partner shortly.

Thanks, Jess.

Ash

Slater and Gordon are handling it. Thanks though =)

Jpm

Jpmasked

My husband has been diagnosed with a brain tumour. With both have q super income protection. I am unable to work due to his condition. I know he can claim insurance but what about myself?

Johnson
Johnson

Contact qsuper directly.

Hi Jpm,

I'm very sorry to hear of your husband's Brain Tumour.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review and for letting us know about your experience.

We would like the opportunity to look over your account and review any possible options to assist you both during this time. If you feel comfortable providing your personal details over this platform, please send us a private message with your full name, date of birth, client number and contact phone number.

Alternatively, you can send us an email through the QSuper Contact Us page. This will allow us to verify and locate your account. I have linked this for you below:

We look forward to hearing back from you shortly.

Thanks,
Hailey

Jpm

Jpmasked

Hi Jpm,

I'm very sorry to hear of your husband's Brain Tumour.

We look forward to hearing back from you shortly.

Thanks,
Hailey

Get an answer from our members and QSuper representatives

Other Public Sector Superannuation Funds