See the Best Gas Storage in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sorry, there are no reviews about Quantum Energy AC4 Compact 150L but you can read 55 reviews about Quantum Energy AC4 Series.

Rob

Robasked

How to ajust thermostat?

Julieasked

I bought a Quantum electric heat pump hot water system just over twelve months ago. There has been no discernable difference in my electricity bills in that time which is contrary to Quantum's claims. I have phoned them three times with the promise of follow-up, but have not heard back. I have since written to them and enclosed copies of my electricity bills over the last12 months, but no response. I'm seeking a plausible explanation which is not forthcoming and given that the system is rebated by the Australian taxpayer, I believe I have the right to ask and be given a reasonable explanation even if that requires Quantum checking whether the system maybe faulty. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

leo196000
leo196000

try as you may i am not sure they will answer
I do think that there is most definite savings for you while using a heat pump hot water unit whatever brand you choose to buy.
question for you is your compressor running all the time or does it run then switch off ????

Hi Julie,

Still no bill as yet, so no good info for you.
There should be a saving as I understand it. Instead of the element with a big current draw immersed in the water doing the heating, there is now a compressor and fan with a much reduced need for electricity doing the job.
Possibly your unit was wired into daytime rate rather than off-peak.

cheers

Julie

Thank you Paul and Leo for your replies. I have no idea about off peak settings or whether the compressor is running all the time or not (I'm a real girl)!! Should I ask the plumber who installed the unit those questions or should I try and find that info in the owner's manual?

Get an answer from our members and Quantum Energy representatives