Quantum Energy AC4 Compact 340L

Quantum Energy AC4 Compact 340L

See the Best Gas Storage in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Will it work tomorrow?

1 year old and it is a boat anchor.
The customer service from these people is appalling. The attitude is to blame the installer, the circuit breaker, the process of contacting them and even Telstra!
The product is noisy and intrusive in the summer months when unit cuts in and out throughout the night. we have to close off the windows on the side of the house that the heater is located to shut out the noise.

Purchased in August 2018 at Quantum for $3,500.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)
Smells of GasYes
Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed

Elena

ElenaSydney, NSW

Biggest paperweight ever. It should be illegal to sell such a low quality product

Installed mid 2016. Started infernal noise late 2018. Out of warranty after 2 years. $120 for technician to tell me it will cost $1100 to replace the compressor which comes with a maximum 1 year warranty

Heat pump was the another dodgy choice made by the builder.

I'm having this piece of scrap metal removed today and replaced with something realiable and hence truly energy efficient in the long run.

I can't believe installation of such a piece of rubbish counts towards basix points. What a dumb box ticking exercise.

Purchased in June 2016 for $2,500.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)
Smells of GasNo

Terrible

Sold to us as being a quality product 3.5 years after being installed compressor is dead $1100.00 to replace go with a quality brand quantum is not quality at all

Purchased in April 2015 for $3,300.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 5 person(s)
Smells of GasNo
Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed

You would be a fool to buy one of these

Just over 7 and a half years old. Came highly recommended by an energy advising company. Would last between ten and twenty. A heath pump hot water system apparently is still a economically great system, but our Quantum system has completely rusted through, leaking everywhere. Was sold as a top brand. Do yourself a big favour, buy a different brand!

Date PurchasedFeb 2010

bigell

bigell

How do I get Quantum to ring me back???????

I installed my current heat pump in November 2006 and have had relatively no trouble until I tried to order a top lid, which has badly rusted. After my initial ring to head office in Sydney, I was told the part was available and to just ring and order, simple really(really????).
I rang two days running and left the requested voice mail message with my query to order and the requested call back details - still waiting to be called back.
Subsequent to this I emailed the General Mangers P A and, guess what, still no response after approx. 3 weeks.
Would I recommend their after sales service, hardly.

Date PurchasedOct 2006

not happy!

Thought we would save money with the energy efficient model, it lasted 6 years and the tank burst, the initial cost was approx $4000, so what we saved in power we just lost in having to purchase another hot water heater, but certainly not another Quantum very poor product life.

Glorious hot water