Quantum Energy AC4 Titan Compact 340L

Quantum Energy AC4 Titan Compact 340L

Had mine for 13 years Fantastic!

Hi I've had my Large quantum heater for 13 years, sometimes does 10 showers a day and it's freezing here in winter. But you have reminded me to check it and get it re- Gassed suggested by a plumber years ago.
Looking at all the complaints wonder if different models have more problems??
Also only paid about 1400 a rebate on $5000,
really it's done well

Date PurchasedMar 2004

Not Happy Chappie

We purchased a 340L heat pump in 2011 cost was $5000 less rebates. After six year it has developed a gas leak and we are told it is not repairable. Expensive unit for over 6 years. We won't go back there again. Reviews were on the good side six years ago - now negative comments override the favourable ones.
Graeme

Date PurchasedOct 2011

Just over four years and they are all falling like flies in a Mortein storm.

I have NINE of these units on my property and due to poor manufacturing and an abysmal component failure rate I'm down to two that still function. One is working, the other needs to be coaxed into working as I have been told by a technician that certain electrical components were not made weather proof from the factory. More over, just trying to get a tech to fix these things takes upwards of a month and last time (and very much the last time!) I was handed a bill for nearly eight hundred dollars. At least when they stop working you can tell by the flash and bang from the electrical part that isn't weather rated properly as it arcs itself into oblivion.

See all Quantum Energy AC4 Series reviews