Quantum Quartz WK

Quantum Quartz WK

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Quantum Quartz WK? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

dulcieb
dulcieb

Beautiful

My new kitchen is now 12 months old. I chose the quantum quartz Carrara benchtops. They look beautiful and are so serviceable. They clean easily, and look fabulous. I'm very happy with my choice.

Job Satisfaction
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.South East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t recommend quantum Quartz graphite matte

Have been in our house for 6months, the quantum quartz bench tops in the kitchen and bathrooms have been terrible from the start, bought the products they suggested but everything leaves marks,even water. Would certainly not recommend, I love the concrete look, but the stains and marks extremely disappointing.

Kylie
KylieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful! I love my kitchen Benchtops

So happy with my experience with Quantum Quartz! My Benchtops have been in for a couple of years, never had any issues. Still looking brand new : )
I chose Leggero which is so beautiful. My family and friends have all commented on how gorgeous my kitchen looks.
I would definitely recommend Quantum Quartz.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Quantum Quartz WK compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Quantum Quartz Lazio

I'm a custom home builder/architectural designer who finally got around to building my own home. I wanted American made countertops however I found all faux marble options by Quantum's competitors to look fake with little to no small veining (this product is made in India). We ordered the Lazio in a matte finish. Clearly the finish is somewhat of "dull" finish as some of the reviews have stated but isn't that the case with all matte finish products? We had one scare from fallen pollen off of lilies placed on the countertops. I used a Mr. Clean eraser sponge and with a little work, good as new. Simple soap and water on a daily basis and this product looks great. We are extremely pleased and I will be installing in future projects.

Job Satisfaction
Genuinesmiles
GenuinesmilesSouth East Queensland, QLD

8 years and 6 teenagers later it is still good

I have Quantum Quartz Mocha in my kitchen now for 8 years. I have 6 teenagers in my house. The benchtop still looks amazing. I have ensured my kids clean up after themselves, and use proper due care like I would any product and it has performed exactly how I expected.

Yvonne
Yvonneasked

Hello,

My name is Yvonne. I have had the Carbon Matte benchtops from WK Quantum Quartz installed as part of my reno. Like the other reviewers on this site, my feedback is less than positive. I am currently in dispute with them, arguing that what I was shown in the showroom (full sized kitchen) and what I've had installed, is not the same product (completely different finish which stains terribly - even water).

Could you please give me some further detail, about how you were treated by this company, concerning your complaint? I would be very interested to know.

Yvonne

Brad V.
Brad V.

Very interesting. I'm currently in a dispute with the local distributor regarding a matte finish product for a client. It looks like it has stains embedded in the countertop. He admitted he had a shipment of that quartz damaged by Salt Water while on its way to him. He sent the bad stuff to our installer twice trying to get rid of it. It was sent back to him both times. The third time it appeared to be okay but after install there was a problem. He sent a rep to the house twice to clean in. It wasn't until the second time that he told us we should "seal" the quartz. Everyone I have spoken to says quartz doesn't need sealing! Good Luck.

Melly
Mellyasked

I have a carbon matte bench top and am experiencing the same issues reported above, it never looks clean. Rings from glasses, streaky after cleaning, dull spots. I have tried different cleaning products and different kinds of cloths and haven't found a solution. Has anyone else got any ideas?
Best solution I have found so far it wd40 but it smells. Is there a similar product on the market with a lemon or lavender scent?
I have also found a polishing cloth works better than microfiber but still looks a bit streaky in the corners.

Hi Melly, are you trying to get a matte surface to look shiny (wd40) or streak free? I have found 1 part methylated spirits with 9 parts water works, wipe in circular motions with very damp microfibre then dry with polishing cloth. (I have white matte though not black) and the ring marks on mine always show as a dulled area as they are suction cup ones. another great product for streak free cleaning is windex ammonia free, I use this on matte graphite cupboard surfaces and it is the only thing that works really well. maybe give it a try on the your matte black counter. your ring marks if these have always been there, may be suction cup marks made during transport, even if they aren't and you want to get rid of them the only way seems to be a resurface, which is a light grind back and buff and polish. The marble man can do this apparently.

Have used everything ourselves and the only thing that make the surface great, no streaks etc is Stone Power Cleaner. Removes every mark and leaves the surface that does not finger print. Smells great as well. I would not use WD40 as it is a petroleum product and not food safe at all. Same with window cleaner or windex its not food safe and is highly caustic. Just check the MSDS on a google search.

This is the product and works fantastically well, the supplied cloth makes it much much easier to keep the surface clean and can be washed.

Jen
Jenasked

Can you put hot pans and dishes on quantum quartz?

No you can't. It isn't like granite which could very likely cope with heat but you really shouldn't do it with any stone counter top. There are very specific methods for cleaning QQ also. I keep cork boards and silicon mats near my stove for this reason.