Quantum Quartz WK

Quantum Quartz WK

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Quantum Quartz WK? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Steve W
Steve WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shows every mark permanently

Sadly every cup ring, water drips or any spills damage. Everything marks and cannot be removed . We are fussy and clean immediately to no avail. Don’t even know how the marks get there .. Very poor choice for bench tops .. Should not be sold

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.South East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t recommend quantum Quartz graphite matte

Have been in our house for 6months, the quantum quartz bench tops in the kitchen and bathrooms have been terrible from the start, bought the products they suggested but everything leaves marks,even water. Would certainly not recommend, I love the concrete look, but the stains and marks extremely disappointing.

Queensland
QueenslandSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY QUANTUM QUARTZ - IT IS NOT SUITABLE AS A KITCHEN BENCHTOP

Quantum Quartz Matt White is not suitable as a kitchen benchtop. This product was defective from the day it was installed. It is highly porous and marks as soon as you use it. It is not easy to clean and requires regular polishing with a special product. The customer service is the worst I have ever encountered, and they will not take responsibility for supplying a poor quality product. DO NOT BUY QUANTUM QUARTZ.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Quantum Quartz WK compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Linz
LinzSydney, NSW

Absolute Waste of Money

My Quantum Quartz bench top has been in for one month now and it already has a chip in it. It was tapped by the bottom of a small pot and a chip flew off (I laughed when my husband said he had chipped it as I watched him do it, not believing such a small tap could break such a strong product....well I was wrong). This is not the quality or reliability that I was led to believe the product was. The prior bench top was Carrara marble (over 30 years old) and it was totally abused for the last 3 year and never ever chipped. The after service is rude, did not care that it chipped so easily and the cost of repair was hideous. Total thumbs down from me. Spend the few extra dollars and get another brand.

Elle E
Elle ESydney

Shows marks and damages very easily. Aftercare service is terrible

Like everyone else this product shows marks like you wouldn’t believe. Everything will stain it, mark it, dull it’s surface etc. It is incredibly easily to scratch even with a piece of foil when simply wrapping a sandwich. Jean zips will scratch and chip the edges and it even gets marked from water and oil splatter. It is not fit for the purpose it is sold. I am a keen cook and I don’t even cook anymore because the benchtop makes me so nervous. The company could be less interested. They just refer you to their cleaning product (which by the way also damages it). I wish I’d got caesarstone. Their product and aftercare are phenomenal.

creditwherecreditsdue
creditwherecreditsduebrisbane

Wipe their hands of any responsibility

RSB
RSBAU

Looks lovely shows marks and hard to remove

We have a dark bench top, looks lovely but shows marks terribly, we have had to put wooden boards otherwise every cup or anything leaves a mark. We tried using the cream cleanser from this company and made it worst. In the pantry we have a light coloured Caesar stone which is so much better, doesn’t show any marks compared to the quartz. I don’t know if it’s just a dark colour but couldn’t recommend.

Ange Niko
Ange NikoMelbourne

Carbon Matte benchtops

I have carbon matte benchtops in 3 bathroom, powder room and laundry. I find it looks stained all the time. Very hard to keep clean. Wouldn't recommend.

Hammish The Horrible
Hammish The HorribleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Fit For The Purpose That It Was Sold !

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Quantum Quartz WK compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Yvonne
Yvonneasked

Hello,

My name is Yvonne. I have had the Carbon Matte benchtops from WK Quantum Quartz installed as part of my reno. Like the other reviewers on this site, my feedback is less than positive. I am currently in dispute with them, arguing that what I was shown in the showroom (full sized kitchen) and what I've had installed, is not the same product (completely different finish which stains terribly - even water).

Could you please give me some further detail, about how you were treated by this company, concerning your complaint? I would be very interested to know.

Yvonne

Brad V.
Brad V.

Very interesting. I'm currently in a dispute with the local distributor regarding a matte finish product for a client. It looks like it has stains embedded in the countertop. He admitted he had a shipment of that quartz damaged by Salt Water while on its way to him. He sent the bad stuff to our installer twice trying to get rid of it. It was sent back to him both times. The third time it appeared to be okay but after install there was a problem. He sent a rep to the house twice to clean in. It wasn't until the second time that he told us we should "seal" the quartz. Everyone I have spoken to says quartz doesn't need sealing! Good Luck.

Melly
Mellyasked

I have a carbon matte bench top and am experiencing the same issues reported above, it never looks clean. Rings from glasses, streaky after cleaning, dull spots. I have tried different cleaning products and different kinds of cloths and haven't found a solution. Has anyone else got any ideas?
Best solution I have found so far it wd40 but it smells. Is there a similar product on the market with a lemon or lavender scent?
I have also found a polishing cloth works better than microfiber but still looks a bit streaky in the corners.

Hi Melly, are you trying to get a matte surface to look shiny (wd40) or streak free? I have found 1 part methylated spirits with 9 parts water works, wipe in circular motions with very damp microfibre then dry with polishing cloth. (I have white matte though not black) and the ring marks on mine always show as a dulled area as they are suction cup ones. another great product for streak free cleaning is windex ammonia free, I use this on matte graphite cupboard surfaces and it is the only thing that works really well. maybe give it a try on the your matte black counter. your ring marks if these have always been there, may be suction cup marks made during transport, even if they aren't and you want to get rid of them the only way seems to be a resurface, which is a light grind back and buff and polish. The marble man can do this apparently.

Have used everything ourselves and the only thing that make the surface great, no streaks etc is Stone Power Cleaner. Removes every mark and leaves the surface that does not finger print. Smells great as well. I would not use WD40 as it is a petroleum product and not food safe at all. Same with window cleaner or windex its not food safe and is highly caustic. Just check the MSDS on a google search.

This is the product and works fantastically well, the supplied cloth makes it much much easier to keep the surface clean and can be washed.

Jen
Jenasked

Can you put hot pans and dishes on quantum quartz?

No you can't. It isn't like granite which could very likely cope with heat but you really shouldn't do it with any stone counter top. There are very specific methods for cleaning QQ also. I keep cork boards and silicon mats near my stove for this reason.