Quay Australia

Quay Australia

2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (28)

Worst customer service! Do not place an order!

I have ordered sunglasses for last September and it haven’t arrived yet and it’s October already. I tried contacting the customer service multiple times but there’s no response! Don’t trust ordering online, it’s a scam!

Kla

KlaPerth, WA

Poor effort Quay Australia

#QA-446630 Order number

So placed a order on 10/10/2020, tracking was sent a few days later, i let two weeks pass and still no package arrived nothing updated on Aust post page, made a complaint through auspost... next day Quay sent an email saying there was a technical error and my order was not even set and they are out of stock !! I reply to email and still no response. I’m now even more annoyed that I’m reading all these reviews and having to post one my self. This is ridiculous service and I’m loosing out $235. Wth!! I’ve made a complaint with Afterpay also to let them know this has happened and haven’t heard anymore. I just want my money back now !! Or an express posted package YOU SUCK QUAY

Giulia  C.

Giulia C.Sydney, NSW

Never received the refund back

I sent back the glasses. I received a confirmation email that the refund has been approved more than one month ago.
No money has been sent back and nobody is following you my several emails

Kait J

Kait JNorthern Region, NSW

love them!

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and just when i thought they hadnt sent my order it arrived the next day!
could use some help with customer service responses but as for the product goes i wear mine when using my phone and computer and love them. fit well and good look :)

John White

John White

Fraud. Pay money, receive nothing and hear nothing

They will take your money and not provide any product. It is theft and fraud. Ill find a way to take this further. Customer service non existent, avoid this group of theives like the plague.

I haven’t received my order

I placed an order (#QA-377978) on the 22nd of May and it was shipped on the 26th of May. The tracking number hasn’t been updated since the 27th of May so I emailed customer service and I still haven’t got a reply from them nor have I received my order. I understand there’s delays but I’ve read reviews and other people aren’t receiving their orders either. No reply from customer service and no refund. Very unhappy.

Shayana

ShayanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered 10+ days ago, no tracking details?

Geraldine T.

Geraldine T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Missing order and delivered a wrong product

On 6th of May I visited their website and ordered 2 pairs of blue lens glasses. It was delivered this morning and there are several problems in regards to my purchase.

Firstly product code 20493 - instead of hardware tort/clrblt blue lens glasses, I’ve gotten the mlkytortred/clrblt glasses which i was not a fan of the colour. It is obviously not the style of glasses I have chosen and it was still delivered to me.

The final point I want to make point is that the other glasses I have ordered did not arrived. It was the Stranger - CLR/clrblt product code 34361.

Em C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer Service, False Advertising of Returns

Terrible Cheap Quality

I ordered my Quay sunglasses a year ago. My order number was:#Ql-960468 . Considering the price of these sunglasses, I have always taken care of them and worn them infrequently. The other day, I was putting my sunglasses on and the screws came out of the sunglasses causing the lens to fall out! I contacted customer service for either a refund, exchange, or at least to mail me the screws so I can fix the glasses. However, customer service was very short and quick to say no due to the fact that the 90 day warranty has already expired. I am unsatisfied with the quality of these glasses and would not recommend them to anybody!

Exchange of style

Awesome products. Already have one pair, which arrived quickly. Always get compliments on them.
Amazing service. Ordered the incorrect pair in error & they rectified it straight away & sent me a follow up email. Very happy.

Kirsten

KirstenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product and customer service

Love all my Quay sunglasses! The online store is super easy to navigate and has a fantastic range. I recently purchased a pair of sunglasses and wanted to exchange them, for a different colour, and the customer service team at Quay were so helpful, friendly and efficient, 10 out 10!! Thank you.

Sunglasses didn't last

I bought me a pair of Jaded and it started falling apart within a month. Screws came off and the quay logo on the handles too. I should get a refund cause if it was my fault I am happy but for these to just come off without any effort that is just bit right. Should come with a warranty its not good cause my other sunglasses were just fine.

Lin Lin

Hi there all I can say is this is not good enough, it should at least come with extra screws I can take a picture of the sunglasses and sent it the order number I have no idea because I usually order online and dont know how to get back to it.

Quay A.Quay

Does a customer service team even exist? Got no replies had to go to social media.

No updates, didn't get my sunglasses until 20 days later, customer service team doesn't exist, can never get a hold of them or even receive replies, rather pay $200 for ray bans and receive proper customer service! Will never buy from them again. THANK GOD I GOT A SALE DEAL. otherwise i'd be fuming with the service and quality.

No customer service!!!

I ordered a pair of sunglasses 12/8 and the UPS shipping status has been the same since- shipment info received, order processed, ready for UPS. I cannot get anyone on the phone or get replies to emails. This is a Christmas gift and Ive already paid for it. Worst service I have ever received from an online retailer. Do not order from here!

Find out how Quay Australia compares to other Optical Retailers

My order still hasn't even been received by UPS....

It was been over a week since I placed my order and after continuously trying to track my package through UPS (as I have been very excited to receive my glasses), there has been absolutely no updates since I placed my order. After speaking with UPS, they stated they haven't even received my package, which means it likely hasn't even left Quay's warehouse...... This type of delay is extremely disappointing, especially when the money was taken out of my account so quickly but I have no idea when I am actually going to receive my glasses, if ever! Tried reaching out customer service but have had no reply.

Quay A.Quay

Order confirmation without shipment info

I ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses 2 weeks ago. I've got a confirmation email but nothing after that. No response from customer service, nothing.
I'm just wondering, is there any customer service at all?
#QEU-24781 is the confirmation code..
I'm concerned because they were bought as for a christman gift..

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Disappointed

I ordered 3 pairs of sunglasses 10 days ago. Today I get told not one but all three pairs are intact totally sold out.. if you cannot fulfill the order you need to have a more accurate way of counting stock! I love their sunglasses I have about 6 pairs and its such a shame because I had always brought from a third party and this time went straight to the source to be really let down.. how disappointing

Quay A.Quay

The site was easy to navigate.
But I am very dissatisfied with the customer service and timeliness. I ordered two pairs of sunglasses on 11/29/19 and they STILL have no been shipped. I have emailed twice with no response and called twice (been on hold for 49 mins a piece with no answer from anyone). At this point I have no idea if they are even going to fulfill my order in time for Christmas (which was the reason I ordered them).
I hope they are just extremely busy and will make this right, but if their cuStomer service was at least communicative with its customers and let us know what is happening, I would be fine, but as of right now, Ill never recommend this company to anyone.
Order # QI-1302314

Michelle

Order placed three weeks ago not received

I placed an order with Quay Australia and was a shipping email was sent but upon tracking the shipment, it has not even left the warehouse yet. I have sent several emails for over a week, but not one reply.
Can someone advise what I can do next as they do not provided any telephone numbers for customer service and this I am extremely disappointed in the lack of customer service.

Robboasked

Do you actually have a customer service team?

I've been waiting over a month for an answer regarding my order - Order #QA-367457

Goods were damaged upon arrival.

I received a response on twitter, requesting my order number and then radio silence....again.

Cassie
Cassie

The only way I got an answer was by commenting on an Instagram post, and I had my refund processed within 2 days.

Em C.

Same here. I kept messaging on Instagram and then I got an email response.

Robbo

wish me luck, let's see if I get a response.

Laura R.

Laura R.asked

One of my screws fell out of my Jaclyn hulk sunglasses and I can’t find any screws that small. Even an eyeglass store said they couldn’t fix them. How do I get this fixed?

Lin Lin

Thats exactly what happened to mines and they want a receipt showing proof like come on man its Quay alright just fix the problem instead of asking too many questions. Bought my jaded within a month everything just started falling apart. Like seriously didn't spend 89.99NZD to only break within weeks

Hi Laura,
In response, our products are not manufactured within Australia or New Zealand and the materials used are not sent to us spare. If a screw has fallen out we would replace the style provided supporting images are emailed through and considering how long ago you made your purchased. Our warranty period is for 3 months after receipt date however, for minor issues we are lenient on the time frame and usually issue replacements if notified by email and images sent through. I am sorry to hear about your issue so could you please provide me with your order number so I can take a further look for you?

Hi Lin,
In response, a receipt or proof of purchase is requested to confirm where you bought the item? Although the glasses are Quay, they could have been purchased at a retail outlet and not from us and in this instance, the product has to be returned to the store to be resolved under their refund policy. The store then gets reimbursed by us as the store is our customer. If you purchased directly through us, then we assist you. Questions are asked to determine the best action to offer in resolving an issue. If we did not ask for proof of purchase or ask questions then how are we to determine the best course of action for a customer that is relevant to their individual situation?

jesslyn

jesslynasked

The arm on my glasses broke. I need a replacement arm ow do I get it
/ Or will the company just replace them for me? Jesslyn Gegg

Abbey
Abbey

You will have to enquire about getting a replacement pair however I doubt they will give you one....

Stephen
Stephen

Forget it. It is unlikely to get a refund or replacement, because they would pass the buck to you even if your glasses arrived damaged.

Get an answer from our members and Quay representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Optical Retailers