Quay Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes (24) · No

Elaine L.

Elaine L.South East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware!!

It took 6 weeks from order for delivery. The glasses were posted from China!!!! Not Australia as depicted and to top it all recieved two pairs of completely different glasses than ordered. Inferior product also. When trying to return the glasses my order number was not recognized so I have marked this up as an experience never to repeat. So disappointed. Total scam.

Bec

BecNorth Queensland, QLD

Faulty

AJO

AJOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful workers and great products

I had to return my glasses as they didn’t suit me and they allowed me to return them and it turns out the glasses were stolen on the way to them which they discovered through the postage receipt weight, they gave me a store credit straight away and were very kind, all my quay sunglasses are great!!

Find out how Quay Australia compares to other Optical Retailers

Tacky products, unethical service.

Returned item 4 Feb. Now July and they haven’t processed refund.

After ignoring several emails over 3 months about refund they had approved prior to returning I requested an exchange. They have ignored that request as well. They acknowledged receiving the returned item yet don’t take action upon receiving. guess this is why they don’t have a contact number because it’s easier to ignore emails then phone calls

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling customer service. Do not buy!!

Purchased a pair of blue-ray glasses as a mother's day present - the lenses were badly scratched - I have been contacting them for A MONTH with no response. Sent 7 emails, tried to contact them through Facebook (only to get an automated response telling me to email), and even called their US and UK stores. Nothing. Their website claims to respond in 7 business days. Their US website claims to respond in 24-48 hours.

They have a 30-day refund policy. I wonder if they're deliberately stalling.

See here for screenshots of some of my attempts at contacting them: https://imgur.com/gallery/bDpF6An

CassieHunter Region, NSW

Terrible customer service

I have sent 3 emails, and 1 message on Facebook asking to process a return, with no reply on any platform and an automatic reply on messenger telling me to email the email address I had already emailed 3 times.
I have sent my order number, and full name as the returns process advises to do.
Absolutely disgusting service and false advertising.

Janelle Adamczyk

Janelle AdamczykMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Damaged sunglasses and no return emails

Received my brand new sunglasses, only to find a piece of the paint from the frame stuck in the middle on the lens. Not on the outside, but physically in the lens, and that you can see when you look through and wear the glasses. Been emailing them daily as advised by their website, and still no response. Extremely disappointed after being recommended this company to purchase sunglasses from, only to be let down. Then to see so many others in the same position. Should have done more research before committing to the payment and order. Will not be purchasing another QUAY pair of sunglasses ever again.

Sharon P.

Sharon P.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality, poor customer service

Purchased a pair of sunglasses and the frame is starting rust within 5 months of purchase, unfortunately the warranty is only 3 months!! Apparently you can't wear their sunglasses if it is hot and humid outside, basically it was my fault they rusted. I love the style, shame the quality can't withstand wearing them outside in the heat!! Poor customer service, basically wiped their hands of my email!! Save your money!!

Quick fix!

My product was amazing and fit the exact look on the site but arrived damaged due to postage. However Quay was super quick to respond and sent a replacement ASAP.

Cheating buyers!

I made an order for 4 pairs of sunglasses. The order arrived very late. 2 pairs of sunglasses defective, it is impossible to wear them! The photos show the difference between good sunglasses and defective ones.There is no return address for returning an order! Support is not responding! I posted a review on the site with photos, this review was deleted after 24 hours !!! I want to exchange defective sunglasses, but the support service just ignores me !!! You are fooling buyers!

• +2
Жанна Т.
Жанна Т.

Hi there.
About my order - 26/11/2019 ORDER NUMBER: #QEU-23970
Why is there NO return address? It is not on the site, it is not on the parcel, it is not in correspondence.

Wrong Order and No Response

Quay A.Quay

Love love love this product!

This is the third time I have purchased these sunglasses as I absolutely love them and they go with everything. Great shape, great quality and great company! Would definitely purchase another pair of Quay sunglasses again :)

Natalie

NatalieSouthwest, VIC

My FAVOURITE sunnies! Hands down.

Customer service was absolutely on point. Makes me love the product so much more knowing that Quay is dedicated to its company values. When I shop online at Quay, I have to hesitate from adding things to my cart. The website is easy to use and very attractive.

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfied with the service I received. Will purchase another Quay glasses!

I emailed Quay service team that they sent me the wrong color. And they change into the new one and let me to keep the incorrect pair. I also really satisfied with the product and the quality.

Find out how Quay Australia compares to other Optical Retailers

I will never ever ever buy there again

Its been 20 days since they got my return and they dont dare to answer to my emails or give me my refund. Eventhough i paid for my tracking, like they suggested.
I will not recommend buying with them and of course will never do again.

Quay A.Quay

I wish I could leave 0 starts.

I wish I could leave 0 starts. products are not worth the price! they break within months of wearing them, screws fall out, lens fall out. Worst sunglasses ever. And I hate to admit Ive spent of $600 on these sunglasses. Save your money, shop else where!

CHANTELLE D
CHANTELLE D

Last for at least 3 months! What a joke. Never will I buy from Quay again! Youre products are not of good quality, worst company ever

Ashleigh G.Sydney, NSW

worst customer service I have ever experienced

These guys do not respond to emails. I have been emailing them for about 2 weeks now. No
Response.
I ordered 2 sunnies, received 1 pair.
Still no response !!!!!! I wonder if Ill ever receive the sunnies Ive paid money for!
I would 100% stay away from this company

Ashleigh G.

Oh what a nice coincidence hey? Considering all the other complaints are much the same as mine lol. Dont worry, I have already been contacted after my complaint to fair trading.

Stay Away From This Product

Do not be fooled by the appearance of these glasses. They are poor quality and will fall apart on you right after the warranty ends which for those of you who don't know is three months! Only response from their customer service is, sorry we cant replace your sunnies, you are past your three month window. I bought mine at Nordstrom in Canada. Premium price and no service. In today's market, who does not stand behind their product for a full year. Quay does NOT! Do not support them or the stores who sell them!!!

Faulty product - No replacement

Purchased the Playa online. NOT satisfied with the product. Lenses were different shades, quality poor, Customer service poor. They don’t guarantee their product. I understand their 3 month return policy regarding normal wear and tear but this was poor manufacturing and quality control. I missed my 3 month return window by 15 days. I know they’ve replaced other customers requests. Don’t waste your time.

Robboasked

Do you actually have a customer service team?

I've been waiting over a month for an answer regarding my order - Order #QA-367457

Goods were damaged upon arrival.

I received a response on twitter, requesting my order number and then radio silence....again.

Cassie

The only way I got an answer was by commenting on an Instagram post, and I had my refund processed within 2 days.

Em C.
Em C.

Same here. I kept messaging on Instagram and then I got an email response.

Robbo

wish me luck, let's see if I get a response.

Laura R.

Laura R.asked

One of my screws fell out of my Jaclyn hulk sunglasses and I can’t find any screws that small. Even an eyeglass store said they couldn’t fix them. How do I get this fixed?

Lin Lin
Lin Lin

Thats exactly what happened to mines and they want a receipt showing proof like come on man its Quay alright just fix the problem instead of asking too many questions. Bought my jaded within a month everything just started falling apart. Like seriously didn't spend 89.99NZD to only break within weeks

Hi Laura,
In response, our products are not manufactured within Australia or New Zealand and the materials used are not sent to us spare. If a screw has fallen out we would replace the style provided supporting images are emailed through and considering how long ago you made your purchased. Our warranty period is for 3 months after receipt date however, for minor issues we are lenient on the time frame and usually issue replacements if notified by email and images sent through. I am sorry to hear about your issue so could you please provide me with your order number so I can take a further look for you?

Hi Lin,
In response, a receipt or proof of purchase is requested to confirm where you bought the item? Although the glasses are Quay, they could have been purchased at a retail outlet and not from us and in this instance, the product has to be returned to the store to be resolved under their refund policy. The store then gets reimbursed by us as the store is our customer. If you purchased directly through us, then we assist you. Questions are asked to determine the best action to offer in resolving an issue. If we did not ask for proof of purchase or ask questions then how are we to determine the best course of action for a customer that is relevant to their individual situation?

jesslyn

jesslynasked

The arm on my glasses broke. I need a replacement arm ow do I get it
/ Or will the company just replace them for me? Jesslyn Gegg

Abbey
Abbey

You will have to enquire about getting a replacement pair however I doubt they will give you one....

Stephen
Stephen

Forget it. It is unlikely to get a refund or replacement, because they would pass the buck to you even if your glasses arrived damaged.

Get an answer from our members and Quay representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Optical Retailers