Quay Australia

Quay Australia (page 3 of 5)

Zoe D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No response to emails

Zoe D.

Hi. Thanks for ur response. I just would like an exchange they havnt been worn just sitting in my room since I recieved them. I’ll fill in the exchange form today and post it off. Order number 305358

Quay A.Quay

The site was easy to navigate.
But I am very dissatisfied with the customer service and timeliness. I ordered two pairs of sunglasses on 11/29/19 and they STILL have no been shipped. I have emailed twice with no response and called twice (been on hold for 49 mins a piece with no answer from anyone). At this point I have no idea if they are even going to fulfill my order in time for Christmas (which was the reason I ordered them).
I hope they are just extremely busy and will make this right, but if their cuStomer service was at least communicative with its customers and let us know what is happening, I would be fine, but as of right now, Ill never recommend this company to anyone.
Order # QI-1302314

Concered

ConceredHunter Region, NSW

Lengthy wait times

Order placed along with several colleagues all at the same time separately. They received theirs over 10 days ago I am still waiting.

No response to email following up either.

My order is QA-307981

Poor customer experience, recommend buying from a reseller such as The Iconic or ASOS. Both of whom have a much better service.

Hue L.

Hue L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad customer service. Dont buy from them

The sunglass I order was to big for my face shape and simply want an exchange. I have emailed them a few time but still no response. The quality of the glasses were not that grear but its cheaps so you get want you pay for. I would never ever pay from them again but looks like they wont be around much longer considering all the complaints on their social media pages

Michelle

Order placed three weeks ago not received

I placed an order with Quay Australia and was a shipping email was sent but upon tracking the shipment, it has not even left the warehouse yet. I have sent several emails for over a week, but not one reply.
Can someone advise what I can do next as they do not provided any telephone numbers for customer service and this I am extremely disappointed in the lack of customer service.

Quay A.Quay

Love love love this product!

This is the third time I have purchased these sunglasses as I absolutely love them and they go with everything. Great shape, great quality and great company! Would definitely purchase another pair of Quay sunglasses again :)

Quay A.Quay

Ripped me off, wont reply to emails, ordered two weeks ago.

Ripped me off, right before Christmas, using the money my children had to buy me a gift. My brother passed away last month and Im dealing with that-as if I want to fight a sunglass company too! Class action anyone?

JJB
JJB

No response

No contact has been made and have seen lots of complaints on their Instagram page. Wondering if the site is dodgy.
Hopefully they are just crazy busy with the sales and will get back to me.
They definitely need to work on customer service or hiring more staff when running crazy specials. Will remove/edit my post if I get my glasses or get my money back

Haleybee

QA-307610 I have had an email today saying the computer put it on hold due to not recognizing the address I have sent the same one again hopefully it works if it doesnt I can supply with a new address.

Stephanie V.New South Wales

Usually amazing but have let me down this time round.

The website is easy to navigate but the customer service is horrible and they claim to shop fast but this is false. Ive been waiting 9 days now, have emailed, messaged on Instagram and Messenger and havent had a response but the money was so fast to disappear from my account.

#QA-306496

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service, never use again!

I ordered 2 pairs of glasses paid extra for express shipping, items still haven't been received, I have now emailed customer service 3 times and their shipping company no responses at all! Do not waste your money here.

Safety Hazard

I really wished I read the reviews here before I bought two of these glasses. The quality was okay but the cases that came with them somehow malfunctioned, the sharp metal part of the case broke through the leather and cut my hand when I reached down to get it.

I emailed customer service and they were prompt. They offered to ship me a new case but I dont trust the quality after this incident. They then suggested a 10% refund which would be $4 given to a customer who bought two items and sustained an injury due to their defective product. The refund would be of even less value than the two cases originally offered. Absolutely disappointed.

I will update this review as I continue corresponding with them. Hopefully itll get resolved.

rebecca z.

rebecca z.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

I enjoyed the website, it is easy to navigate and to chose what I want. I had a question about the product and was answered very quickly and was very satisfied with the outcome. I would recommend Quay Australia.

Natalie

NatalieSouthwest, VIC

My FAVOURITE sunnies! Hands down.

Customer service was absolutely on point. Makes me love the product so much more knowing that Quay is dedicated to its company values. When I shop online at Quay, I have to hesitate from adding things to my cart. The website is easy to use and very attractive.

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfied with the service I received. Will purchase another Quay glasses!

I emailed Quay service team that they sent me the wrong color. And they change into the new one and let me to keep the incorrect pair. I also really satisfied with the product and the quality.

Quay A.Quay

Customer service is spot on

Very satisfied with the service I received and its response time was very efficient!

I emailed Quays customer service team about my glasses being bent and unwearable and they offered to send me a new pair!!

Love that, thank you Quay and Team <3

Tash C.

Tash C.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service and products

Super easy to find exactly what I wanted and the features were great to use. Satisfied and happy with the products available and the quality. Great customer service if you need help to .

Quay A.Quay

I will never ever ever buy there again

Its been 20 days since they got my return and they dont dare to answer to my emails or give me my refund. Eventhough i paid for my tracking, like they suggested.
I will not recommend buying with them and of course will never do again.

Quay A.Quay

I wish I could leave 0 starts.

I wish I could leave 0 starts. products are not worth the price! they break within months of wearing them, screws fall out, lens fall out. Worst sunglasses ever. And I hate to admit Ive spent of $600 on these sunglasses. Save your money, shop else where!

CHANTELLE D
CHANTELLE D

Last for at least 3 months! What a joke. Never will I buy from Quay again! Youre products are not of good quality, worst company ever

Ashleigh G.Sydney, NSW

worst customer service I have ever experienced

These guys do not respond to emails. I have been emailing them for about 2 weeks now. No
Response.
I ordered 2 sunnies, received 1 pair.
Still no response !!!!!! I wonder if Ill ever receive the sunnies Ive paid money for!
I would 100% stay away from this company

Ashleigh G.

Oh what a nice coincidence hey? Considering all the other complaints are much the same as mine lol. Dont worry, I have already been contacted after my complaint to fair trading.

Stay Away From This Product

Do not be fooled by the appearance of these glasses. They are poor quality and will fall apart on you right after the warranty ends which for those of you who don't know is three months! Only response from their customer service is, sorry we cant replace your sunnies, you are past your three month window. I bought mine at Nordstrom in Canada. Premium price and no service. In today's market, who does not stand behind their product for a full year. Quay does NOT! Do not support them or the stores who sell them!!!

Robboasked

Do you actually have a customer service team?

I've been waiting over a month for an answer regarding my order - Order #QA-367457

Goods were damaged upon arrival.

I received a response on twitter, requesting my order number and then radio silence....again.

Cassie
Cassie

The only way I got an answer was by commenting on an Instagram post, and I had my refund processed within 2 days.

Em C.
Em C.

Same here. I kept messaging on Instagram and then I got an email response.

Robbo

wish me luck, let's see if I get a response.

Laura R.

Laura R.asked

One of my screws fell out of my Jaclyn hulk sunglasses and I can’t find any screws that small. Even an eyeglass store said they couldn’t fix them. How do I get this fixed?

Lin Lin
Lin Lin

Thats exactly what happened to mines and they want a receipt showing proof like come on man its Quay alright just fix the problem instead of asking too many questions. Bought my jaded within a month everything just started falling apart. Like seriously didn't spend 89.99NZD to only break within weeks

Hi Laura,
In response, our products are not manufactured within Australia or New Zealand and the materials used are not sent to us spare. If a screw has fallen out we would replace the style provided supporting images are emailed through and considering how long ago you made your purchased. Our warranty period is for 3 months after receipt date however, for minor issues we are lenient on the time frame and usually issue replacements if notified by email and images sent through. I am sorry to hear about your issue so could you please provide me with your order number so I can take a further look for you?

Hi Lin,
In response, a receipt or proof of purchase is requested to confirm where you bought the item? Although the glasses are Quay, they could have been purchased at a retail outlet and not from us and in this instance, the product has to be returned to the store to be resolved under their refund policy. The store then gets reimbursed by us as the store is our customer. If you purchased directly through us, then we assist you. Questions are asked to determine the best action to offer in resolving an issue. If we did not ask for proof of purchase or ask questions then how are we to determine the best course of action for a customer that is relevant to their individual situation?

jesslyn

jesslynasked

The arm on my glasses broke. I need a replacement arm ow do I get it
/ Or will the company just replace them for me? Jesslyn Gegg

Abbey
Abbey

You will have to enquire about getting a replacement pair however I doubt they will give you one....

Stephen
Stephen

Forget it. It is unlikely to get a refund or replacement, because they would pass the buck to you even if your glasses arrived damaged.

Get an answer from our members and Quay representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Optical Retailers