Quay Australia

Quay Australia (page 4 of 5)

Bec S

Bec SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Paid money...no glasses!!! And still waiting...

I ordered a pair of glasses on 29 September and received a confirmation my sunnies were on their way 3rd October. Still have not received my glasses. I've sent 2 or 3 emails asking for assistance, refund etc. No reply. The last shipping estimation email i received said the glasses would arrive Thurs 10th. But no i have not received anything. Is this a scam??? Because if it is I've been ripped off.

Faulty product - No replacement

Purchased the Playa online. NOT satisfied with the product. Lenses were different shades, quality poor, Customer service poor. They don’t guarantee their product. I understand their 3 month return policy regarding normal wear and tear but this was poor manufacturing and quality control. I missed my 3 month return window by 15 days. I know they’ve replaced other customers requests. Don’t waste your time.

Jelly

JellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product - no refund.

Lenses delaminated around the edges within a month. Very poor quality product. Poorer quality service and warranty. They do not even pretend to care about consumer Law. Too time poor to chase this. Do not waste your money with Quay in the first place.

Kettle

KettleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

Terrible product and terrible customer service

Great Quality, Happy Customer will be back!

Very quick and easy to find the right sunglasses for me especially with the awesome new virtual reality try on! I ordered the Jaded in Pink sunglasses and defiantly do not regret! They are amazing! The shipping is also quick! I received my order in under a week.

Do NOT buy from this company...fake. cheap.

My order was cancelled "due to unforseen circumstances." Forget about it, Quay, given all of these other reviews, I will never recommend nor purchase your products again. Just skip this and buy from a real, reputable company instead.

Dimitri

DimitriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

Thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free! The Delivery was quick, products have been great. Looking forward to ordering soon with Quay Australia online.

Pay for own return and shipping

They do not offer free returns or refund shipping fee from original order when returning glasses.
I’m now out $13 just in shipping costs and no glasses as they were quite cheap feelings and looking. Quite disappointing.

Petey

PeteyNew South Wales

Order fulfilled quickly but cheap and nasty product

Bought common love and something extra style online, arrived quickly and well packaged but honestly nothing high end or quality about these sunnies. $2 shop sunglasses are probably better. So cheap and nasty the quay decal on the lense can and will rub off! So budget. Save your money! Disappointed.

What a joke this company

I Baugh 3 sunglasses for my sisters in France and before I give them the sunglasses it was already broken. The lenses was already out of the frame and the temple was already loose. What a joke.
I send an email to Quay Australia and they reply to me : “ what do you expect for 29$ Frames “
Loooooooooool

No refund, no replacement

Just save your time. Don't try to get a refund or replacement even if you receive a defective or damaged item. "Normally, something like this we would not cover under warranty". You don't cover this, you don't cover that, OK, I got it, you cover nothing!!!

They spent a lot on advertising, but they don't want to spend a penny on customer service. What a brilliant company!

AbbeySydney

Seriously???

Bad quality sunglasses

Do not buy these sunnies. They look great but the I would rate the quality zero. After a month of wearing them, the frames started peeling. When I contacted the customer support they told me it wasn’t a manufacturing fault and closed the case. Buy your sunglasses elsewear.

Kevin

KevinOrange County

Avoid at all costs!

Ollie

OllieGold Coast

Great Sunglasses - Easy Process

I bought online and the process was smooth, came in a timely matter
very happy with my purchase and sunnies.

YAY

Do NOT expect a refund from this company!

Returned my sunglasses 5-6 weeks ago and never received acknowledgement of my return or a refund in my account! Spoke to customer services who could tell me no more than that there was a 15 day process, even though I had already waited much longer than this, they could not even tell me whether or not the had received my parcel! I spent £40 that I will not be getting back.. ordering sunglasses online is never a sure thing as they may not suit your face, as was the case for me but I was okay with simply returning them, this is not an option for Quay Australia. Appalling- Do not order from this company.

Mary. Q

Mary. QKahului

First time customer and shipped me someone else’s Order

Did all the right things from the start.

Horrible Customer Service

I received a pair of sunglasses as a gift for my birthday. Unfortunately, they didn't fit me well and I asked to return them. The return policy is awful. 15 days after someone receives the package they can be returned. Normally I would understand, but this was a gift and my mom purchased them well in advance of my actual birthday. I would have been fine with store credit, but even that they didn't offer me. Horrible horrible practice. So discouraged and will not ever purchase from them due to the horrible policy and rude customer service I received.

Robboasked

Do you actually have a customer service team?

I've been waiting over a month for an answer regarding my order - Order #QA-367457

Goods were damaged upon arrival.

I received a response on twitter, requesting my order number and then radio silence....again.

Cassie
Cassie

The only way I got an answer was by commenting on an Instagram post, and I had my refund processed within 2 days.

Em C.
Em C.

Same here. I kept messaging on Instagram and then I got an email response.

Robbo

wish me luck, let's see if I get a response.

Laura R.

Laura R.asked

One of my screws fell out of my Jaclyn hulk sunglasses and I can’t find any screws that small. Even an eyeglass store said they couldn’t fix them. How do I get this fixed?

Lin Lin
Lin Lin

Thats exactly what happened to mines and they want a receipt showing proof like come on man its Quay alright just fix the problem instead of asking too many questions. Bought my jaded within a month everything just started falling apart. Like seriously didn't spend 89.99NZD to only break within weeks

Hi Laura,
In response, our products are not manufactured within Australia or New Zealand and the materials used are not sent to us spare. If a screw has fallen out we would replace the style provided supporting images are emailed through and considering how long ago you made your purchased. Our warranty period is for 3 months after receipt date however, for minor issues we are lenient on the time frame and usually issue replacements if notified by email and images sent through. I am sorry to hear about your issue so could you please provide me with your order number so I can take a further look for you?

Hi Lin,
In response, a receipt or proof of purchase is requested to confirm where you bought the item? Although the glasses are Quay, they could have been purchased at a retail outlet and not from us and in this instance, the product has to be returned to the store to be resolved under their refund policy. The store then gets reimbursed by us as the store is our customer. If you purchased directly through us, then we assist you. Questions are asked to determine the best action to offer in resolving an issue. If we did not ask for proof of purchase or ask questions then how are we to determine the best course of action for a customer that is relevant to their individual situation?

jesslyn

jesslynasked

The arm on my glasses broke. I need a replacement arm ow do I get it
/ Or will the company just replace them for me? Jesslyn Gegg

Abbey

You will have to enquire about getting a replacement pair however I doubt they will give you one....

Stephen

Forget it. It is unlikely to get a refund or replacement, because they would pass the buck to you even if your glasses arrived damaged.

Get an answer from our members and Quay representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Optical Retailers