Qudos Bank

Pros

• 100% member owned

• Personable customer service

• Transparent business practices

Fantastic service.....very helpful!!!

Grant + Sana were instrumental in me being able to put my deposit on my new house that I am purchasing. Didn't hve a cheque book. They saved the day. THANKYOU !!!! Kim.

Ascot - Zachary Harte

I have been with the bank for 32 years and have always found the customer service to be excellent.
My recent dealings with Zachary Harte at the Ascot branch was consistent with my previous experience but even better, it was above and beyond, exceptional.
Thank you Zachary for your professional, efficient and caring service, a true asset to the
bank, I wish you the very best.
Dennis

onlineshopper

onlineshopperSydney, NSW

Excellent service to resolve problem

36 years member of Qudos.
Always reliable service.
Polite, efficient service resolved my online problem. The phone in customer service agent suggested an alternative form of payment and talked me through a telegraphic transfer.

TomGong

TomGongIllawarra, NSW

Qudos staff member went above and beyond

Rachel Z was professional, efficient as well as such a warm and friendly person she was a pleasure to talk to. Really appreciated the training she has been obviously given, and the way she solved my problem.

Extremely helpful, diligent and courteous

Although the Loans Department has been FLOODED with loan applications, Nicole and Samantha in the Loans Department have been amazing. Quickly responding to emails sent, always courteous on the phone even though inundated with work and willing to assist where possible, recommending ways of achieving your goals and generally working over and above - one email I received was sent at 10.00pm!!!!
Well done ladies & thank you for your assistance!!!!

Updating details

Anarita assisted me to update all details, she was very professional and patient with me. Excellent service and walked me through each stage so that it was clear what needed to be done. I was extremely happy with her assistance

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

efficient service

I have been with the bank since its concept ion. It was a credit union but grew bigger and stronger.
The service provided is always efficient and personal. Customer service is secure online and prompt. A job well done.

Patricia

PatriciaSydney, NSW

Phone problem solving

Since approx 1988?have had home loan and bank accounts.it has been easy to bank on line etc.call centre was Australia nothing was a problem for them to solve .it was stressless experience.

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Miranda Branch - Melanie is wonderful!

I’ve been with QUDOS for >30 years when it was the Qantas Staff Credit Union. The service is fantastic and they look after their clients. Melanie was friendly and expedited my needs promptly and efficiently.

"Above n Beyond" customer service

I've been with Qudos since 1995 when it used to be Qantas Staff Credit Union, and nothing has changed since then in terms of amazing customer service. My family transferred a moderate sum of money to my account, but both the BSB n account no. was wrong. Qudos found it, adjusted the numbers and transferred it into my account. Xiaoling handled this issue, called me on an overseas line and told me it was resolved. The is what I call a worryless bank. Thank you Xiaoling, Qudos and it's staff!

Leonard

LeonardSydney, NSW

Transfers

I have been with the bank for over 20 years and have always found the bank to be reliable and staff are courteous. The service is more genuine than my experience with other banks. If problems arise Qudos Bank is keen to resolve as quickly as possible and with understanding.

Ascot Branch - Naz

I had a very complex loan requirement and Naz has assisted me every step of the way and been very patient with any questions or concerns. Living remotely, it was easy to call or email and everything was organised thoroughly for me.

Vera

VeraSydney, NSW

I love Qudos Bank

I only bank with Qudos Bank and have been a member since 1988 when I joined Qantas. I have all my loans from Qudos and what I really enjoy is the customer service, the fact that I can talk to someone. Qudos offers good products and compares well with other banks. Online banking is easy and I also love the app. Thank you Quods.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service as usual well done!

I have been with the Qudos bank since it was called Qantas Staff Credit union in 1969, I have found this C/Union & Qudos bank to be excellent especially on its customer service over a long period of time,
Today I had the pleasure of talking with your staff member Mr Eric Leslie who was extremely helpful in resolving my problem with a true professional approach explaining the procedures I needed to know to resolve my issue, please pass on my thanks to him as every thing has turned out extremely well for my family and myself with much relief, (Thanks you once again Eric)

tabcorp99

tabcorp99Sydney, NSW

Very helpful

I have been with Qudos Bank for many many years and have always found the staff to be friendly, helpful and professional whether in person at a Branch or on the phone. Today Anum was able to
answer my questions in a professional and reassuring many, leaving me confident that the action I wanted taken will be carried out in accordance with my request. I would confidently recommend Qudos Bank to everyone.

tomoko kagura

tomoko kaguraSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Today I called to open new account and close old one. Anum was the one who helped me to go through this process. She was very patient and helpful. Her mannerisms was very professional and the way she explained things was very clear and accurate. I highly recommend Qudos bank to everyone anytime.

TopicNew Account

A great experience 100% good.

My files only go back to 2010 but I joined well before that. Having joined Qantas in 1949 I have great
interest in the operations of the airline and also of the Qudos Bank. My overall experience is 100%.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Home Loan meeting and review at Mascot Branch

Alisi Gilsenan

Alisi GilsenanSydney, NSW

Daniel Steven’s excellent customer service

I needed help on the telephone, when I called the person that helped me today was Daniel Stevens.
The reason for my call was:
I sent my family money using Qudos site and I realise the money didn’t go through to the person I was sending the money to and I was almost panic stricken.
Daniel was kind, efficient and knew his stuff, within 20 minutes on the telephone with Daniel, all my issues were solved and I didn’t feel stupid.
Thank you Qudos for hiring young people like Daniel, I’m very proud to be associated with your institution.
Please thank Daniel for his kindness, efficiency, and product knowledge.
Alisi H Gilsenan

phil

philSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Have been banking with Qudos for over 20 years and have always found them to be reliable. I called with an issue about a new card and spoke with nice young lady who was very helpful. Great customer service keep up the good work Sana.

brian g.

brian g.asked

Qudos Bank

does qudos bank have a banking license

Hi Brian,
Thanks for your question. Yes, Qudos Bank has an authorised deposit-taking institution (ADI) licence from APRA (https://www.apra.gov.au/register-of-authorised-deposit-taking-institutions). It also has an Australian Financial Services Licence and Australian Credit Licence (238 305). Do let me know if there’s anything further we can assist with.
Regards,
Olivia

sam

samasked

Qudos Bank

Hi. I am Australian working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan? Thanks you.
Please reply to [email removed]

Hi Sam,
Thanks for your question. I will forward your question on to our Lending Department and they can respond directly to you.
Peta

lorraine jones

lorraine jonesasked

Qudos Bank

who is the loans manager for the Qudos Branch at Mascot Oriodan st mascot please.

Hi Lorraine,
So sorry for the delayed reply - I had not seen the notification for your question. Do you still need to speak to a Manager? I can arrange a call back if you wish.
Peta

Get an answer from our members and Qudos Bank representatives

About Qudos Bank:

Qudos Bank is a 100% customer-owned or mutual bank, giving new meaning to the phrase ‘a penny saved is a penny earned.’ As a customer-owned financial institution, profits go back to members in the form of improved products and services - rather than simply profiting external shareholders.

The bank offers a variety of financial products, including savings accounts, home loans, credit cards, personal loans, wealth management services, insurance and international money services.

Points of praise for Qudos Bank:

Excellent customer service was praised by a landslide of reviewers, especially regarding service provided over the phone. Qudos was praised for responding to queries quickly and effectively, with several customer service representatives thanked by name.

Qudos has several longstanding customers, who've been with the bank 10 years, 20+ years and sometimes even 40 years. Collectively, they cited the outstanding customer services as one of the things about Qudos they liked best.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

You can bet your bottom dollar that Qudos Bank is a good bank, since it’s the 2021 Award Winner for Best Bank. Top scores were awarded to Qudos for transparency regarding its business practices, and its outstanding customer service.