Qudos Bank Branches

Qudos Bank Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect customer service

I have been with Qudos for roughly 15 years (initially Qantas Credit Union), and I have no complaints so far. Almost everyone I have dealt with has been top notch. I'm normally not one to leave a comment, but today I rang Qudos regarding car insurance and spoke to Rachelle - who was absolutely delightful.
She was very friendly, extremely helpful and she clearly delivered the information I was after. If I still didn't understand something, she took the time to explain, even more thoroughly. Again, this is not dissimilar to my previous interactions with Qudos staff - but Rachelle went above and beyond.

Tania Oliver

Tania OliverRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I have been with Qudos Bank since 1995 previously named Qantas Credit Union. They have helped me to purchase a number of properties in this time I find there customer service to be exceptional and they are efficient, helpful and knowledgeable on property purchases and all other aspects of banking. They are wonderful I would not purchase a home with anyone else and Craig Low Lending Specialist was outstanding! I Thank Qudos Bank for their Exceptional Customer Service!

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Gopika Anoop

Gopika AnoopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and support

We thank all the members of Qudos Bank, Ascot for helping us with our first home loan.The entire process was quick, seamless and friendly.
Being new to the property market and trying to purchase our first home, we stumbled upon so many road blocks along the way. However Shristi Prasad ( Branch Manager) helped us take a realistic and achievable financial road to our first home. We thank Shristi for her incredible support right from the first meeting until final settlement.
The other team members at Ascot Branch - Zac, Naz and Daniel were also very friendly and gave us a hearty welcome during each of our visits at the Branch.
We strongly recommend banking with Qudos Bank especially for Home loans.

TopicLoan Application
Qudos Bank
Olivia F.Qudos Bank
Julie

Julie

Handled poorly

Lack of Customer Service after 25 years of being a member the emails and calls I've had to make to resolve an issue has been nothing short of unprofessional and time consuming

TopicLoan Application