Qudos Bank Branches

Qudos Bank Branches

4.9

Excellent service-Kerry Petersen

I had the pleasure with dealing with Kerry Petersen regarding a term deposit this week

She gave me the inside info on getting my interest monthly and putting it into a bonus saver for the same great rate as yearly interest.

Such a credit to her team at Qudos

Well done Kerry..It qas such a pleasure to deal with someone so knowledgeable and lovely.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Veronika

VeronikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A big thank you

I would like to mention my great experience with Zac from the Ascot Qudos Bank Branch.
He was very helpful explaining and setting up my mobile banking account.
Thank you Zac, for great customer service .

Always excellent customer service

Zac at the Ascot Racecouse road branch is always happy to help me in any way he can . Qudos is my bank of choice and has been for many years

Perfect service

I have dealt with the lovely young lass at Miranda named Kerry on numerous occasions in previous years.

I remember her from the Hurstville branch and was dissapointed when she seemed to disappear for a few years.

I recently visited the .Miranda branch and low and behold she is back.

This young lady could not possibly be any more efficient than she is. If she says she will call at a certain time...she calls.

Lock this girl in and make sure she stays at Qudos..she is one in a million

Kathryn Ann Z.

Kathryn Ann Z.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding Product & Outstanding Customer Service

I joined Qantas/Qudos Bank in June 1970. My mortgage and all my financial dealings are with Qudos. The product is exceptional as is the service especially from Sydney City Branch from the fabulous staff. Sheikh Nath, Anish Singh & Maliana who go that one step further with advice and care. Thank you for keeping me financially safe.

Fabrice D.

Fabrice D.Sydney, NSW

Great service and products

I, Fabrice Dromund, would like to thank Sachin Nath for all her hard work that she has provided to me during the last 10 years. She was my first point of contact when I applied for my home loan. She has always been very professional and helpful especially during some time of hardship. She is a valuable asset to your business and she maintained my faith in remaining a customer of Qudos bank.

I also would like to thank Anish Singh who has also provided me with great advice, professional and friendly service. I couldn't be happier.

Ross   Batzloff

Ross BatzloffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Our first dealings with Qudos bank were indeed enjoyable, we opened a term deposit account and the staff at the Ascot branch, particularly Nazneen Shaikh were a delight, so helpful in every way

Lynn and Ken

Lynn and KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

On my first visit to the Bank & in particular Niddrie Branch, I found a most helpful & pleasant employee (Angela) , who made the account opening & form completion process completely pain free (unlike others)
& gave me some reassurance that my decision to seek this bank out, was the correct one.

Excellent Customer Service

Shristi Prasad, the Branch Manager at Qudos helped me today with an urgent matter that required quite a deal of work on her behalf. Shristi displayed the type of customer service that you only dream of receiving. Her care and attention to detail were exemplary. The big banks could learn a thing or two from Shristi.

Kerry was so helpful!

I have been with Qudos for a long time and have an existing home loan with them. Out of the blue, I got a call from Qudos, from the very lovely Kerry, who called me to offer me an interest rate reduction as they had reviewed the files and could offer me a better rate than I had, with no strings attached. Which other bank would call to voluntarily lower their rates? The ultimate in customer service and credibility. I am most grateful to the team- one very satisfied customer here! Excellent service- these days it’s rare to be able to say you trust a bank- but I’m pleased to say I trust Qudos.

Ljamo

LjamoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shristi Prasad is a star

My sister and I had a break our father's term deposit in order to pay the room deposit for Aged Care. Shristi could not have been more helpful. The Aged Care facility gave us very short notice of the available room and Shristi wasted no time in getting things organized for us. She showed amazing care and compassion and her customer service was nothing short of excellent at all times. She was a pleasure to deal with and such an asset for Qudos Bank. Well done Shristi and thank you!

Great Service - Brisbane Branch

After dealing with a few banks in regards to a secured loan on a vehicle we turned to Qudos. Never used them before, but the service was outstanding.
Naz in the Brisbane branch was awesome, she was prompt with emails and straight forward in explaining the loan and process. She pushed the loan through once we found a car and we drove away happy.
Would recommend.

Overseas Bob

Overseas BobSydney, NSW

Miranda branch

Completed a loan through the Miranda branch last month with the lender Kerrie

Could not have asked for a better experience
Would definately recommend to all my friends and colleagues.
Well done

Kerry Petersen excellent customer service

made phone enquiry regarding my accounts,Kerry fixed the problem then offered a better home loan rate and a better set up.Kerry has wonderful customer skills ,very empathetic (in these difficult times Covid-19),great product knowledge and is a credit to Qudos Bank.

Jessica S.

Jessica S.Sydney, NSW

Term deposit advice

I put through an online enquiry to discuss Term deposits and am not currently a customer of Qudos.

A lovely lass by the name of Kerrie from the Miranda branch called me promptly and explained the process of opening an account and starting the term deposit. I just need to wait until my funds are released from my old bank and I will surely start banking with Quods

Well done to an excellent staff member.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

David

David

Di and her perth team are exceptional

Most big banks have forms and applications etc etc etc.
During covid19 we've required our loan to be put on holiday and we've also refinanced our fixed loan to a lower rate, all without any fees.
I did this by a simple email and phonecall. Di made the requests and bingo the job was done.
We settled our loan over 1 year ago, but the team continues to support us after the fact.
I Highly commend di and her Perth based team.

Pleasant Helpful Knowledgeable Staff Member

We just joined the bank at the Ascot Branch in Brisbane.
Naz could not have made it a more pleasant stress free application.
As it was for a SMSF Term deposit it wasn’t a simple new account.
Naz knew the procedure and the banks products very well.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account
Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professionalism At It's Best

I have been a member of Qudos Bank for over 30 years and I received Exceptional Service Today from a
lovely lady named NAZ from Qudos Bank Ascot Branch in Brisbane. Her Kind Helpful and Patient Assistance was So Very Appreciated and I'm Really Grateful for her Help.... Many Thanks from Richard

Efficient, Effective & Expedited

Been a customer over twenty years. Staff at Miranda this week went above and beyond to expedite changed arrangement following loss of spouse. Communications in person and via email to keep us updated.

TopicGeneral Transactions

A great experience and all our expectations were met!

I was a not a customer when I phoned Qudos about establishing a term deposit for my smsf. Melanie stepped me through the procedure, before i then visited the Brisbane branch where Naz completed the account application & opening steps for me. It was a quick & easy process so I can very much recommend the staff on their overall knowledge and efficiency. Well done to Qudos.