Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Queensland Blinds and Awnings (page 3 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (37)

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and friendly service and competitive prices

I got a quote at my apartment. Very friendly staff both on the phone and in person. I get the sense no job is too big or too small. Installation was fast and the quality of the blinds is good, at a cheaper price than competitors.

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks for your 5 star review Rachel - we appreciate it. Happy we have provided good service & products to you :)

Anendra Roy

Anendra RoyNorth Lakes

Great Workmanship and Products

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Anendra! Appreciate the review, we are glad you are happy with everything. Cheers Kate

Great people!

The service was excellent, from both the people measuring and fitting them and from the office. Great people to deal with. Even fixed my front screen for me on the way out...Thanks guys!

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Allison! Really appreciate the time taken to write a review and your kind words. Cheers !

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Queensland Blinds and Awnings compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Well done Great Customer Service

What an easy no fuss experience I had with this company,From the moment I phoned I was explained in a warn and friendly way of appointment times available and then follow up before and after job was completed
I would save there number in my phone to use again and would tell my family and friends to use them aswell
They are fantastic and well worth using Well done

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thank you so much for your positive and lovely review - I really appreciate the time you've taken to write and share your experience. Thanks again - Kate

Adam Z

Adam ZBurpengary East

Amazing service

Very easy to deal with, The service was wonderful from the first phone call to the final install. Very professional and friendly service from everyone. Quality products.

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Adam for your 5 star review! Appreciate time taken to write it, and love to hear great feedback. Cheers

Ellai

EllaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality service

From the first call to the final install, friendly and skilled service by a guy who knew what he was doing. Great. Heartily recommend.

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thank you for your positive review! It's always great to hear we are doing things right - Cheers Paul & Kate

Andrea

AndreaBrisbane

Lovely blind

I was extremely impressed by the sales person who came to my house. I thought I needed to buy a whole new outside blind but he advised (unprompted) that only the fabric needed to be replaced. He then explained the options in a way that ensured I considered all factors (light, heat etc). As a result I am extremely happy with my blind. As it was an outside blind I didn't need to be home while they installed it. Overall, highly recommend this company.

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Andrea for your 5 star rating, we appreciate the time taken to write us a review - I am very pleased you are happy with your fabric awning reskin. Cheers Kate

See all Queensland Blinds and Awnings reviews